Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 08-03-2005   #1
Dungy/Bucs/Colts
Rookie

Default Tokyo Atlanta Vs. Indianapolis

I know that most of the people on this site are not fans of either teams but wondered it anyone plans to watch the game since it is basically a celebration of the first pre-season game and takes us one step closer to the regular season?
Dungy/Bucs/Colts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #2
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

I'll be watching.
TMac48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #3
Buzz
Veteran

I'll watch at least the first half, just to see if it will give me any help with fantasy football. I just don't think anyone is worth watching in the second half since it's only the first preseason game.
Buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005   #4
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

I'll be watching it twice !

These are two of MY favorite teams ^_^
Old 08-03-2005   #5
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

I'll watch. I want to prove to people that although Mike Vick is a great Athlete he actually hurts the Falcons more than he helps them. I also want to prove that the Colts will only be play for stats again this year and that the D is just as bad.
Old 08-03-2005   #6
TexansCanes
All Pro

so they would be better off without him? i think we saw that in 2003.

i'll watch, football is football, it will be a good change from those classic college football games on fox sports.
Old 08-03-2005   #7
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

espn is playing it a 6 pm on saturday.
Old 08-04-2005   #8
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodAa
I'll watch. I want to prove to people that although Mike Vick is a great Athlete he actually hurts the Falcons more than he helps them. I also want to prove that the Colts will only be play for stats again this year and that the D is just as bad.
Yep, his 65% winning percentage really hurts them.

So you are looking to prove that Vick hurts the falcons, but the colts defense is also bad at the same time? How do you plan this? If Vick carves up this horrible defense, how do you still argue he hurts the team?
Old 08-04-2005   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

This week on the Munsters: Herman and his football team go up against the villanous Ron Mexico. Also, Granpa continues to try to sign Ross Verba.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005   #10
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

It's early August, and it's football. I'm starving for it. I'll be watching regardless of who's playing!
Old 08-05-2005   #11
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodAa
I hope you don't plan on using this game as evidence to support your argument.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005   #12
Davis37
All Pro

Did someone say football!?!?
Old 08-05-2005   #13
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
If I started a game thread I wonder if anyone would show...
Sadly, I would
Old 08-05-2005   #14
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Preseason, 5am, Saturday morning..........I'll be
Old 08-06-2005   #15
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
I'll make it if Im up all night before. No guarantees about waking up though.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #16
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

well.... ccdude730 reporting to the 1st nfl preseason game.

where the heck is everyone?!?
Old 08-06-2005   #17
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Valtrex would crap their pants to sponser a game with Peyton and Vick
Old 08-06-2005   #18
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright I was able to stay awake.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005   #19
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

wow, that guy couldnt throw a football if his life depended on it.

here we are. some sideline reporting by mort.

KICKOFF!!!
Old 08-06-2005   #20
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Vick throws a pick already.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read