Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

1st Preseason Game

My cousin asked me to go but I don't think I should drive three and a half hours just to see the starters for one quarter.

I say take your cousin up on his offer, you'll have a blast. I drive in from Round Rock for every home game....why? To support my team, hang out at the tailgate with my buddies and have a mighty fine time. Plus, pre-season's kinda cool you get to see the battles for spots and back ups show their stuff.
On our way, TEXANS play-offs 2005!!!

Paragon Blue said:
My cousin asked me to go but I don't think I should drive three and a half hours just to see the starters for one quarter.
Mail them there tickets to Txnpride....I live about 1.5 hrs from Reliant...Got there in 48 minutes one time....LOL.Tell your cousin I will bring the noise with me,and a few stuffed Flounder to stick on the pitt.I am interested in seeing Morency in person. :fishing: texanpride

As preseason schedules go (especially in a year where we play the Cowgirls in Irving) this year is great because game 3 & 4 of preseason can be boring with little gametime for starters. Some teams however will play them at lenght in game 3 others don't.

u know after this long break from football i am so pumped that pre season starts in 10 days, i just cant wait to see our boys in red white and blue take the field, my heart skips a beat just thinking about it.

when is the first preseason game, i will be in houston next weekend and would like to know if i will be able to watch it.

Paragon Blue said:

The pre-season is just for us to warmup on our tailgating...

Mean Machine said:
I say take your cousin up on his offer, you'll have a blast. I drive in from Round Rock for every home game....why? To support my team, hang out at the tailgate with my buddies and have a mighty fine time. Plus, pre-season's kinda cool you get to see the battles for spots and back ups show their stuff.
On our way, TEXANS play-offs 2005!!!

Hey, are there any others from the Austin area???

sulli60 said:
As preseason schedules go (especially in a year where we play the Cowgirls in Irving) this year is great because game 3 & 4 of preseason can be boring with little gametime for starters. Some teams however will play them at lenght in game 3 others don't.

WARNING: bring sanitizer Texas Stadium looks like dump and is about as clean.

Back