Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-01-2005   #1
TigerCat Fan
Rookie

Talking Tim Cheatwood

Hello Texas!

Long off-season huh? Well you survived and training camp has started for you. Good luck to the Texans!

Now, we up in Hamilton, Canada need to know how Tim Cheatwood is doing?

Our beloved Hamilton Tiger-Cats are now 0-5 (ughhhhhh!) and really miss Tim's presence! Any way we could borrow him back for a few hours each week? lol

Say hi to Tim for us if you see him at camp ok?

thanks!

signed,
all of us at www.ticats.ca (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)

Go Texans!
Go Tiger-Cats!

Last edited by TigerCat Fan; 08-01-2005 at 08:26 AM.
TigerCat Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #2
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

[IMG][/IMG]

The only pic I got him in.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #3
TigerCat Fan
Rookie

Hey Filo Girl, thanks heaps!.....that was very kind of you.....

I started a thread on The Tiger-Cats website showing off your photo.....lol

And we have a request of you in that thread....hahaha

click below:

http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=...=103187#103187

Thanks again!
Old 08-01-2005   #4
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerCat Fan
Hey Filo Girl, thanks heaps!.....that was very kind of you.....

I started a thread on The Tiger-Cats website showing off your photo.....lol

And we have a request of you in that thread....hahaha

click below:

http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=...=103187#103187

Thanks again!
Read your link....sure I will take more pics! Will keep an eye out for #60 at the training camps I attend.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #5
TigerCat Fan
Rookie

Wow!.....that would be great. Feel free to join our site and plop them into the thread......we'd love to have you join us!

You Texans really are the most hospitable people in the world for sure!....and you BBQ a mean steak too so I've heard!.....

Thanks so much again "FiloGirl"

And seriously, tell Tim that he's always got a home here in Canada if things don't work out there......We're itching to get him back .....lol

Cheers to all you Texans fans from the Great White North !! (off to shovel snow and feed the dogsled team now......lol)
Old 08-01-2005   #6
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I'll be at the practice tonight and will snag you a picture of Cheatwood as well.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read