Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-31-2005   #1
TexasAggie
Rookie

Default QB Parsons released

Preston Parsons was released today 7/31/2005

www.houstontexans.com under transactions

QB D Ragone wearing No 15 instead of 4
TexasAggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #2
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 15683 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yeah, Ragone wanted to abolish his 0-2 start and since he wore 15 in the Europe league with an MVP to back it up....
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #3
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11949 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is the link

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/transactions.php

Has anyone seen Chance Mock at Practice?
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 214832 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
That sucks the guy is better than B.J.

Are you sure about that? I mean, how would you know? He's been in the league for a couple of years and pretty much every stat he has reads "0".
Old 07-31-2005   #5
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

exactly what are you basing that off of...look at their college stats and BJ is better...neither one of them have done anything in the pros yet but knowing how BJ's attitude is i'll take him over some parson's guy...a couple of people on this board have already had this discussion with me about BJ...i'll just put it this way...if parson was better than BJ then symons would have been the one cut
Old 07-31-2005   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

BJ came from a system that produces large numbers. If you used College numbers to figure out who projects to be a better pro QB then Timmy Chang is going to be a stud....and I don't think he is going to make it either.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #7
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan
Has anyone seen Chance Mock at Practice?
Mock had a tryout with the Texans, but was never signed to a contract.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-01-2005   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just make stuff up I dont know what I am talking about
That's funny!! You can't keep secrets from me!! I KNOW better!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #9
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 214832 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just make stuff up I dont know what I am talking about
Just to be clear I meant that to be sort of funny. I wasn't trying to be like "Well how would you know! You've never seen him play in the NFL you LIAR!" or anything like that. I was just kidding.

I dug around a little bit and couldn't find a thing about him so I was like "how could anyone tell? He's like the invisible man or something"
Old 08-01-2005   #10
tsip
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 tsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVPtsip was voted MVP
Default Fyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayseed2002
I have never heard of the guy.
I believe he was on the Arizona Cardinal roster the last 2 years but has
not done anything 'spectacular'. Like Tim Cheetwood, he's got kind of a
'cult' following, though Cheetwood at least had good play in the CFL...
tsip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #11
mac15
Rookie

Ragone also wore 15 when he played at Louisville.
mac15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005   #12
spence425
Rookie

i don't even know what this argument is about...you all know that BJ is practice squad at best right? :brickwall
spence425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005   #13
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence425
i don't even know what this argument is about...you all know that BJ is practice squad at best right? :brickwall
If Ragone beats out Banks for the #2 QB spot, you could see BJ as the #3. If Banks loses the #2, he will probably be released so he can try and find a backup job somewhere else.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read