Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-31-2005   #1
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Most Dynamic Rookie?

Now that everybody is signed, im just curious to see who everyone thinks is gonna be the best of this years draft.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #2
throwANDREtheBALL
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to throwANDREtheBALL

Most "Dynamic" I think would have to go to Jerome Mathis because of the speed he's going to bring to the return game and hopefully he gets a shot at some deep routes every game too.

I think that Vernand Morency might have the biggest impact though, since they may try to limit Domanick's touches to keep him fresh and limit his chance of getting injured. Although personally I don't think he's injury prone, I still think that there are those out there who still believe players get injured if they consistently get the ball more than 25 times a game.
throwANDREtheBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005   #3
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwANDREtheBALL
Most "Dynamic" I think would have to go to Jerome Mathis because of the speed he's going to bring to the return game and hopefully he gets a shot at some deep routes every game too.

I think that Vernand Morency might have the biggest impact though, since they may try to limit Domanick's touches to keep him fresh and limit his chance of getting injured. Although personally I don't think he's injury prone, I still think that there are those out there who still believe players get injured if they consistently get the ball more than 25 times a game.
i agree 100% with you, i feel the very same way.
Old 07-31-2005   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

thats cool. morency really does seem like he's gonna play a bit.
Old 08-01-2005   #5
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I am curious to see how good Johnson is when he gets his chance.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Im guessing that Mathis might wind up being a bit of a splash this season. KRs for TDs (2?) and SOME sort of WR duty that results in a long TD, might just be a long end around type of thing.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #7
rmartin65
I'm Score

yeah, mathis does seem like he will be a threat to score everytime he toaches the ball. but i wonder how many times he's gonna get the ball.
Sponsored links
Old 08-01-2005   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
Now that everybody is signed, im just curious to see who everyone thinks is gonna be the best of this years draft.

Travis Johnson
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

true, being the 1st round draft choice, Johnson almost has to be the best.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read