Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-01-2004   #1
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default where did matt stevens go?

where did our former scapegoat go? did any team pick him up? i would be surprised.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #2
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

I think a better question would be, who cares enough to find out where Matt Stevens went?
Old 07-01-2004   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I heard he works in a Tatoo Parlor and recently did Jason Babins tats.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #4
DominatorDavis
Veteran

Matt Stevens was not the scapegoat. He was was just not very good. Certainly not worth $2.5 million that he was alotted to make this year. He will probably be out of the league or will play as a back up somewhere playing for the league minimum. Stevens could quite simply - not tackle. He did not advance into the tackle but would for the most part, mirror the runner out of bounds. It was very frusterating to watch. The Texans are gonna roll the dice on Coleman and Walker. Earl will be ready at SS in 2005. And I am eager for that to happen.

As for what he is doing at this very minute I hope that he is practicing some tackling drills.

Last edited by DominatorDavis; 07-01-2004 at 11:46 PM.
DominatorDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #5
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm thinking the cowboys will pick him up and pay him around 5 million a year.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

I wonder if he went to the AFL?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004   #7
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

*waves hand in a hypnotic way*

Matt Stephens never existed. Say that to yourself over and over throughout the course of this day.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-02-2004   #8
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt Stevens pumps my gas. No wait, that's Doug Supernaw.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004   #9
Mischief
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mischief Send a message via Yahoo to Mischief

Don't know, don't care! bye bye! :~

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read