Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-18-2014   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Test Your Texans IQ

A little time waster...

So you think you know your Texans history? Try this quiz and test your knowledge.

Quote:
1. Who scored the first touchdown in franchise history?

A. Corey Bradford
B. James Allen
C. Billy Miller
D. Andre Johnson

2. The Texans won how many games their inaugural season?

A. 2
B. 4
C. 3
D. 5

3. The Texans have never lost to which one of the following teams?

A. Detroit
B. Philadelphia
C. Miami
D. Buffalo

4. Which of the following Texans draft choices has never been to a Pro Bowl?

A. Owen Daniels
B. Jerome Mathis
C. Dunta Robinson
D. Duane Brown

5. Arian Foster has the top two seasons for rushing yards in team history (1,616 – 2010, 1,424 – 2012). Who had the third best total?

A. Ron Dayne
B. Steve Slaton
C. Domanick Williams (Davis)
D. Arian Foster

6. Which player holds the Texans record for most interceptions in a season?

A. Marcus Coleman
B. Dunta Robinson
C. Johnathan Joseph
D. Aaron Glenn

7. Which quarterback holds the record for most consecutive completions in franchise history?

A. Case Keenum
B. David Carr
C. Sage Rosenfels
D. Matt Schaub

8. What team did the Texans beat to clinch their first winning season?

A. Jacksonville
B. Cincinnati
C. Miami
D. New England

9. The Texans first ever preseason win was against which team?

A. New Orleans
B. Kansas City
C. Tampa Bay
D. New York Giants

10. Including Romeo Crennel, how many defensive coordinators have the Texans had?

A. 4
B. 3
C. 2
D. 5
4-6 Correct – You’re doing well but need work
7-9 Correct – You’re a super-knowledgeable Texans Fan
10 Correct – You should apply for a job here!

Answers click here
Old 07-18-2014   #2
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Test Your Texans IQ

Looks like I got a new job with the Texans!
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014   #3
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Only one I missed was the first preseason win. I don't have THAT good of memory.
Old 07-18-2014   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I got 8 correct. I did not remember answers to 5 and 6. So...long...ago....
Old 07-18-2014   #5
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 21910 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn i just got embarrassed
ATXtexanfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119552 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

I only missed #10, thought it was 4.
Old 07-18-2014   #7
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 127674 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

perfection - though i mostly guessed at #9
Old 07-18-2014   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 143421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I did this earlier this morning. I missed 1, the first preseason win
Old 07-18-2014   #9
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I got seven correct. How in the hell does anyone remember what our first preseason win was? And actually cares? LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014   #10
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I am a horrible and undeserving Texans fan.
Old 07-18-2014   #11
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed the first pre-season game, most int's and most completions.

My gut said Carr but I went with Schaub. Should've known better.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 119552 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I missed the first pre-season game, most int's and most completions.

My gut said Carr but I went with Schaub. Should've known better.
I cant believe you dont remember that, i remember that game because Carr had like 100 yards on 20 something straight completions. Was that dink and dunk BS
Old 07-18-2014   #13
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

8 - missed on the INT and winning season clincher.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
8 - missed on the INT and winning season clincher.
Cant believe you dont remember the clincher against NE, where Bill played all his starters even though they had already clinched and thats when Welker tore his ACL.
Old 07-18-2014   #15
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115474 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

7, not bad since I really started following them in 2010.
Old 07-18-2014   #16
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

10 for 10 but I admit to guessing on who didn't go to the Pro Bowl and on who we beat to get our last win. I guessed right on both but I still didn't know. It was just luck.

More like a 8 of 10 really.
Old 07-18-2014   #17
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I forgot about frank bush but so did his own players.
Old 07-18-2014   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 160520 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

9/10 (Thanks Holiday Inn Express).
Old 07-18-2014   #19
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

7 Only missed Mia, because of rigged question, but should've known because the Texans only play Philly every 4 yrs.

Missed Philly/Slaton/Joseph
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn you, first preseason win!
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read