Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2014   #1
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew - I love for you to come out

I know it's late; I know you're weary.

Bill has been encouraging me to let you guys and gals know.
I'm not sure how to approach this.
I love for you guys and gals to join us on our Grand Opening of a weird kind of food truck.
Complimentary, of course.
But it is much more than that.
It is my joy to ask you to come out and share the day with me.
Without slighting other great friends that I've made on this board, I will be stickled to death if you guys/gals can come out and spend a fun day.
I don't know if it's appropriate to post a link here, so please send me a PM.
I might be busy, so I may not be able to answer promptly.

I know I like for y'all to be there to share the day with me.

John 76Texan
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew - I love for you to come out

So where are you going to do most of your business?
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter View Post
So where are you going to do most of your business?
Sorry, I lost a long response to you.
You're one that I would love to be there.
In fact, if you're keen to be in downtown at 5:00 A.M. or so in the morning tomorrow.
I think it's a good experience, no matter how little time we get.
I do pay attention to the young ones on this board.
Little by little, you guys do build up some kind of a resume.
We all have to start somewhere; and I'm very glad that you started here; tough crowd and all.
Old 06-05-2014   #4
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Sorry, I lost a long response to you.
You're one that I would love to be there.
In fact, if you're keen to be in downtown at 5:00 A.M. or so in the morning tomorrow.
I think it's a good experience, no matter how little time we get.
We all have to start somewhere; and I'm very glad that you started here; tough crowd and all.
If it was not for me having to work tomorrow id be there. Best of luck though!
Old 06-05-2014   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 358082 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know it's late; I know you're weary.

Bill has been encouraging me to let you guys and gals know.
I'm not sure how to approach this.
I love for you guys and gals to join us on our Grand Opening of a weird kind of food truck.
Complimentary, of course.
But it is much more than that.
It is my joy to ask you to come out and share the day with me.
Without slighting other great friends that I've made on this board, I will be stickled to death if you guys/gals can come out and spend a fun day.
I don't know if it's appropriate to post a link here, so please send me a PM.
I might be busy, so I may not be able to answer promptly.

I know I like for y'all to be there to share the day with me.

John 76Texan
Just so you know, please feel free to broadcast your Grand Opening message, describe your food truck, etc. to the whole MB if you want* and feel free to provide a link. Good luck in your endeavor.

* You can even start a thread in Texans Talk and I will move it but leave a redirect for a couple days so it gets maximum exposure.
Old 06-05-2014   #6
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Just so you know, please feel free to broadcast your Grand Opening message, describe your food truck, etc. to the whole MB if you want* and feel free to provide a link. Good luck in your endeavor.

* You can even start a thread in Texans Talk and I will move it but leave a redirect for a couple days so it gets maximum exposure.
and this is why your the lead mod
Old 06-05-2014   #7
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm caught at a loss, here...

Can someone explain this to me... like I'm a 4th grader, please?

It's going over my head at the moment.

Is there a where & when/date & time/explanation of the event if it's an event?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-05-2014   #8
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I'm caught at a loss, here...

Can someone explain this to me... like I'm a 4th grader, please?
?
Hang in there.
Old 06-06-2014   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

Much greatful.

John

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read