Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-01-2004   #1
texans
Veteran

Default Hall Of Famers

which of the current player do you think will go into the hall of fame
texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Aaron Glenn. I believe he will have the Darryl Green longevity and his career will blossom in Houston.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #3
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

Mr. Bob McNair - years from now, as he becomes more tenured, he will be a major player in shaping this leagues future. I guarantee he makes the Texas Sports Hall of Fame just by bringing pro-football back to Texas largest city.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #4
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe Texan is already in the Hall of Fame.
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #5
texans
Veteran

i did not mean on are team but in the hole nfl
Old 07-01-2004   #6
777texans
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to 777texans Send a message via MSN to 777texans Send a message via Yahoo to 777texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans
i did not mean on are team but in the hole nfl

Tom Brady

Bret Farve

possible Mannin,Mcnair

and our team.............................................. .........................................
David Car, Andre Johnson, Davis

Houston Texans first game(s) of the season
2-0
777texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #7
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Favre

McNair

Brady

Ray Lewis maybe

Marvin Harrison

Payton Manning
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-01-2004   #8
Dann
Rookie

Tom Brady -- Two Super Bowl MVPs in his first four years bode pretty well for his chances. Win another one, and i'd say he'd be heavily considered to go.

Peyton Manning -- He has all the stats to compare to the greats. Win the big one, and I think he'll be a near lock.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #9
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I forgot

Emmitt Smith. He's a no-brainer.
Old 07-01-2004   #10
texans
Veteran

dont forget
rod wodson
bruce smith
brett favare
jerry rice
straham
moss is on his way
Old 07-01-2004   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

My list of current players that should cover the next 25 years of HOFers.
Emmitt Smith, LaDainian Tomlinson, Jamal Lewis, Roy Williams, Ray Lewis, Michael Strahan, Charles Woodson, Derrick Brooks, Payton Manning, Brett Farve, Marvin Harrison, Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick, Steve McNair, Tom Brady, Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #12
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
Joe Texan is already in the Hall of Fame.
Joe Texan is? Did i miss something?
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #13
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Michael Vick
The rest of the folks you mentioned I think a very good case could be made that they have either already earned a certain spot (Emmitt Smith, Brett Favre) or are definitely on a path there (Tomlinson, Manning) but Vick has not played at a hall of fame level yet. He is exciting and a fantastic athlete with a huge upside, but that is the problem--at this point it is upside until he becomes not just an elite athlete but an elite QB.
Old 07-01-2004   #14
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
The rest of the folks you mentioned I think a very good case could be made that they have either already earned a certain spot (Emmitt Smith, Brett Favre) or are definitely on a path there (Tomlinson, Manning) but Vick has not played at a hall of fame level yet. He is exciting and a fantastic athlete with a huge upside, but that is the problem--at this point it is upside until he becomes not just an elite athlete but an elite QB.
I can see your point. In thinking through my list, I went with potential on Vick and though I would throw in his name as a can't miss if he lives up to his potential.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #15
Ravens_52
Rookie

Emmitt Smith
Brett Favare
Jerry Rice
Ray Lewis
Michael Strahan

Theres More, but there the ones that came into my head first.
Ravens_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #16
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge
Joe Texan is? Did i miss something?

Here's the man.

Hall of Fame
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #17
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
That's a pretty unique group there. Joetexan, the Texans first Hall of Famer. Whodathunkit.
LOL .. you shouldn't have said that... I got hit over the head for it.
First Texan Bust in Hall of Fans ... Chris Lockridge
Second will be Joe (in August)
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004   #18
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

awesome... learn something new everyday
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004   #19
Panther5407
All Pro

Most likely to get on Hall of Fame from Texans...
Johnson
Carr
Sharper
Glenn

NFL...
Farve
Harrison
Manning
Dawkins
Ray Lewis
Old 07-02-2004   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Sharper certainly is a good player; Pro Bowl quality but I don't think he is a HOF player. Same for Glenn.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read