Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-12-2014   #21
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Post Draft Depth Chart

I cringe at the thought of Harris as our nickel back, but maybe a change in coaching can bring something out of him.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #22
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

did each position really need it's own post? put your thoughts together partner. this is my "post draft guess". i'm positive there will be at least 5 different players added to this lineup, but otherwise it shouldnt be too far off. one of note is i expect yates to be traded or dropped.

QB - Fitz, Keenum, Savage
HB - Foster, Brown, Blue
FB - Prosch
WR - Johnson, Hopkins, Posey, Martin, Rookie/Sophomore
TE - Feido, Graham, Griffin
LT - Brown, Williams
LG - XSF, White
C - Myers, Jones
RG - Brooks
RT - Quess, Newton

LE - Watt, Matthews
RE - Crick, Pagan
DT - Powe, Nix
LOLB - Mercilus, Williams
ROLB - Clowney, Tuggle, UDFA?
ILB - Cushing, Reed, Bullough, Tarpinian, Mohamed
CB - Joseph, Jackson, Harris, Mack, Hal
FS - Lewis, Starling, Keo
SS - Clemons, Swearinger

K - Bullock
P - Lechler
LS - Weeks
Old 05-12-2014   #23
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 62476 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Offense - Running Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
No Blue?
I hoped this would become a copy. edit and paste with comments type thread.

Please feel free to make the adjustments you think are appropriate ad post them.

I'm not a multitasker and have been interrupted and forgotten where I was with every interruption.
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #24
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 62476 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
did each position really need it's own post? put your thoughts together partner. this is my "post draft guess". i'm positive there will be at least 5 different players added to this lineup, but otherwise it shouldnt be too far off. one of note is i expect yates to be traded or dropped.

HB - Foster, Brown, Blue
FB - Prosch
LT - Brown, Williams
LG - XSF, White
C - Myers, Jones
RG - Brooks
RT - Quess, Newton

LE - Watt, Matthews
RE - Crick, Pagan
DT - Powe, Nix
SS - Clemons, Swearinger

K - Bullock
P - Lechler
LS - Weeks
Your comments are noted and there's much to be said for brevity. But I made each an individual post just to get it on the board instead of getting mostly through it and losing the entire post.

If you don't mind, I'll use your format from here on.
Old 05-12-2014   #25
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

QB - Fitz, Keenum, Savage (Yates)
HB - Foster, Brown, Blue (Opurium, Graham, Grimes, Johnson, Spann)
FB - Prosch (Smelley)
WR1 - Johnson, Martin, Rookie/Sophomore (Nwachukwu, Labhort, Richardson)
WR2 - Hopkins, Posey, (Slaughter, Thomas, Belster, Stewart, McClung, Cruse)
------ (Lemon, Bonner)
TE - Feido, Graham, Griffin (Supernaw, Coyle, Thompson, Denham, Potter)
LT - Brown, Williams (Feiler. Martin)
LG - XSF, White
C - Myers, Jones (Oiland)
RG - Brooks (Kupper)
RT - Quess, Newton (Wittzmann, Forsch)

LE - Matthews (Williams,
RE - Crick, Pagan
DT - Watt,
NT - Powe, Nix
SS - Clemons, Swearinger

K - Bullock (Boswell)
P - Lechler
LS - Weeks
Old 05-12-2014   #26
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95802 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

QB: Savage, Fitz, Case or Yates
FB: Prosch
HB: Arian, Grimes, Blue, (Johnson or Brown)
WR: Andre, Hopkins, Posey, Lemon, Bonner, (Maybe someone else)
TE: Fiedorowicz, Grahm, Griffin, Potter
LT: Brown, Newton
LG: Brooks
C: Meyers, Jones
RG: XSF
RT: Quess

RDE: Jamison, Pagan
LDE: Watt, Crick
NT: Nix, Powe
ROLB: Clowney, Mercilus
LOLB: Reed
MLB: Cushing, Tarpinian, Mohamed, Bullough
CB: Joseph, Kareem, Harris
FS: Clemons
SS: Swagg

P: Lechler
K: Bullock
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #27
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

How the Texans draft affects the depth chart from stateofthetexans.com perspective

http://www.stateofthetexans.com/blog...urrent-roster/
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-12-2014   #28
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
QB: Savage, Fitz, Case or Yates
FB: Prosch
HB: Arian, Grimes, Blue, (Johnson or Brown)
WR: Andre, Hopkins, Posey, Lemon, Bonner, (Maybe someone else)
TE: Fiedorowicz, Grahm, Griffin, Potter
LT: Brown, Newton
LG: Brooks
C: Meyers, Jones
RG: XSF
RT: Quess

RDE: Jamison, Pagan
LDE: Watt, Crick
NT: Nix, Powe
ROLB: Clowney, Mercilus
LOLB: Reed
MLB: Cushing, Tarpinian, Mohamed, Bullough
CB: Joseph, Kareem, Harris
FS: Clemons
SS: Swagg

P: Lechler
K: Bullock
So you have Savage starting and Mercilus, a first round pick, backing up Clowney instead of starting over Reed with Tarpinian next to Cush?

interesting....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #29
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post

HB - Foster, Brown, Blue
FB - Prosch
LT - Brown, Williams
LG - XSF, White
C - Myers, Jones
RG - Brooks
RT - Quess, Newton

LE - Watt, Matthews
RE - Crick, Pagan
DT - Powe, Nix
SS - Clemons, Swearinger

K - Bullock
P - Lechler
LS - Weeks
This looks like what I had in mind....except for the bolded part...

Nasty...fat...hobbitses...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #30
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

lmao that got me. i'd rather not put him there, but the UDFA may be even worse. until we sign a veteran for camp, it looks like bullock is the best option - sad as it may be.
Old 05-12-2014   #31
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90207 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me know if I've missed any UDFA's. I'm not sure if I got them all. Also, the ages that I have listed are how old they will be when the season starts and the ht/wt are from last year. Rookies and UDFA's are in italics and have updated ht/wt. I don't have ages for the UDFA's.

OFFENSE:
QB
Ryan Fitzpatrick (31) : 6-2, 225
Case Keenum (26) : 6-1, 210
T.J. Yates (27) : 6-3, 219
Tom Savage (24) : 6-4, 228

RB
Arian Foster (28) : 6-1, 224
Andre Brown (27) : 6-0, 227
Dennis Johnson (24) : 5-8, 212
Jonathan Grimes (24) : 5-10, 201
Ray Graham (24) : 5-9, 199
Chad Spann (26) : 5-8, 202
Alfred Blue (23) : 6-2, 223

FB
Toben Opurum (23) : 6-1, 250
Jay Prosch (23) : 6-1, 256

WR
Andre Johnson (33) : 6-2, 225
DeAndre Hopkins (22) : 6-1, 214
DeVier Posey (24) : 6-2, 210
Alec Lemon (23) : 6-1, 202
Andy Cruse (24) : 6-3, 212
Uzoma Nwachukwu (23) : 6-0, 195
Rico Richardson (23) : 6-1, 185
Lacolton Bester : 6-0, 205

SLOT WR
Keshawn Martin (24) : 5-11, 189
Mike Thomas (27) : 5-8, 198
Alan Bonner (23) : 5-10, 193
Nathan Slaughter : 5-9, 184
Anthony McClung : 6-0, 177
Josh Stewart : 5-10, 178
Travis Labhart : 5-9, 182

TE (Y)
Ryan Griffin (24) : 6-6, 247
Zach Potter (28) : 6-7, 280
Phillip Supernaw (24) : 6-5, 250
C.J. Fiedorowicz (23) : 6-5, 265
Ian Thompson : 6-4, 248

TE (H)
Garrett Graham (28) : 6-3, 243
Brad Smelley (25) : 6-2, 235
Chris Coyle : 6-3, 240
Anthony Denham : 6-4, 235

OT
Duane Brown (29) : 6-4, 315
David Quessenberry (24) : 6-5, 302
Derek Newton (27) : 6-5, 311
Brennan Williams (23) : 6-6, 318
Chris Martin : 6-5, 305
Bryan Witzmann : 6-7, 311

OG
Brandon Brooks (25) : 6-5, 343
Cody White (26) : 6-5, 315
Alex Kupper (24) : 6-3, 300
Xavier Su'a-Filo (23) : 6-4, 307
Matt Feiler : 6-6, 330
Kevin Forsch : 6-4, 307

C
Chris Myers (33) : 6-5, 295
Ben Jones (25) : 6-3, 316
Kjelby Oiland : 6-3, 304

DEFENSE:
DE
J.J. Watt (25) : 6-5, 290
Jared Crick (25) : 6-4, 279
Tim Jamison (28) : 6-3, 270
Keith Browner (26) : 6-4, 276
Jeoffrey Pagan (21) : 6-3, 310
Tyrone Ezell : 6-3, 310
Wade Keliikipi : 6-2, 303
Austin Brown : 6-2, 295
Sullivan Grosz : 6-3, 295
Julius Warmsley : 6-2, 296

NT
Jerrell Powe (27) : 6-2, 331
Ricardo Mathews (27) : 6-3, 294
Louis Nix (23) : 6-2, 331
Leon Minto : 6-2, 324

OLB
Whitney Mercilus (24) : 6-4, 261
Brooks Reed (27) : 6-2, 262
Ricky Sapp (28) : 6-4, 252
Trevardo Williams (23) : 6-1, 241
Paul Hazel (24) : 6-5, 227
Jadeveon Clowney (21) : 6-5, 266
Jason Ankrah : 6-3, 262
Cory Henry : 6-3, 266
Chris McAllister : 6-3, 255

ILB
Brian Cushing (27) : 6-3, 260
Jeff Tarpinian (27) : 6-3, 238
Mike Mohamed (26) : 6-3, 239
Justin Tuggle (24) : 6-3, 244
Max Bullough : 6-4, 249
Chris Young : 6-0, 252
Terrance Lloyd : 6-3, 238
Brendan Daly : 6-3, 245

CB
Johnathan Jospeh (30) : 5-11, 190
Kareem Jackson (26) : 5-11, 196
Brandon Harris (24) : 5-9, 191
Josh Victorian (26) : 5-10, 190
A.J. Bouye (23) : 6-0, 186
Elbert Mack (28) : 5-10, 175
Loyce Means (25) : 5-10, 188
Steven Terrell (24) : 5-10, 197
Andre Hal (22) : 5-10, 188
Marcus Williams : 5-11, 196

S
Chris Clemons (29) : 6-1, 214
D.J. Swearinger (23) : 5-10, 208
Kendrick Lewis (28) : 6-0, 198
Shiloh Keo (26) : 5-11, 219
Eddie Pleasant (26) : 5-10, 213
Jawanza Starling (23) : 6-1, 202
Lonnie Ballentine (21) : 6-3, 215
Nick Addison : 6-1, 189
Theo Alexander : 6-4, 205

SPECIAL TEAMS:
P
Shane Lechler (38) : 6-2, 225

K
Randy Bullock (25) : 5-9, 205
Chris Boswell : 6-2, 185

LS
Jonathan Weeks (28) : 5-10, 251

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #32
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 262799 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

You're missing Fiedorowicz from the TE group. And I think Smelley should go from TE to FB.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #33
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 262799 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh, nevermind.

I didn't see that you were separating H and Y tight ends.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #34
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95075 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Real interested in A.J. Bouye. Think he could surprise.
Old 05-12-2014   #35
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95802 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

Man...We have some smallish corners...

Brandon Harris is only 5'9" ????

edit: Not a big deal, but I'm showing him as 5'10" everywhere I look.

Still...That's a small group of corners.
Old 05-12-2014   #36
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 293187 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Let me know if I've missed any UDFA's. I'm not sure if I got them all. Also, the ages that I have listed are how old they will be when the season starts and the ht/wt are from last year. Rookies and UDFA's are in italics and have updated ht/wt. I don't have ages for the UDFA's.
There it is!

Can we start a new thread with this as the original post?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #37
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 293187 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
On passing downs, Watt, Clowney, Nix on the line with Cushing between Reed and Mercilus in front of five DBs.

If Texans move Brooks Reed to ILB next to Cushing, Clowney and Mercilus will be OLBs in base 3-4. That's three first-round picks and one second rounder at LB.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014   #38
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
I want to see how Mercilus and clowney look at olb. Right now, I'm not seeing it.

But a 3-3 on passing downs is kind of interesting. If McClain knows what he's talking about.
Old 05-14-2014   #39
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Undisjointed it.
Thank you.
Old 05-14-2014   #40
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90207 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

*Updated after cuts today. Ray Graham (RB), Chad Spann (RB), Rico Richardson (WR), Phillip Supernaw (TE), Loyce Means (CB), and Steven Terrell (CB/S).

OFFENSE:
QB
Ryan Fitzpatrick (31) : 6-2, 225
Case Keenum (26) : 6-1, 210
T.J. Yates (27) : 6-3, 219
Tom Savage (24) : 6-4, 228

RB
Arian Foster (28) : 6-1, 224
Andre Brown (27) : 6-0, 227
Dennis Johnson (24) : 5-8, 212
Jonathan Grimes (24) : 5-10, 201
Alfred Blue (23) : 6-2, 223

FB
Toben Opurum (23) : 6-1, 250
Jay Prosch (23) : 6-1, 256

WR
Andre Johnson (33) : 6-2, 225
DeAndre Hopkins (22) : 6-1, 214
DeVier Posey (24) : 6-2, 210
Alec Lemon (23) : 6-1, 202
Andy Cruse (24) : 6-3, 212
Uzoma Nwachukwu (23) : 6-0, 195
Lacolton Bester : 6-0, 205

SLOT WR
Keshawn Martin (24) : 5-11, 189
Mike Thomas (27) : 5-8, 198
Alan Bonner (23) : 5-10, 193
Nathan Slaughter : 5-9, 184
Anthony McClung : 6-0, 177
Josh Stewart : 5-10, 178
Travis Labhart : 5-9, 182

TE (Y)
Ryan Griffin (24) : 6-6, 247
Zach Potter (28) : 6-7, 280
C.J. Fiedorowicz (23) : 6-5, 265
Ian Thompson : 6-4, 248

TE (H)
Garrett Graham (28) : 6-3, 243
Brad Smelley (25) : 6-2, 235
Chris Coyle : 6-3, 240
Anthony Denham : 6-4, 235

OT
Duane Brown (29) : 6-4, 315
David Quessenberry (24) : 6-5, 302
Derek Newton (27) : 6-5, 311
Brennan Williams (23) : 6-6, 318
Chris Martin : 6-5, 305
Bryan Witzmann : 6-7, 311

OG
Brandon Brooks (25) : 6-5, 343
Cody White (26) : 6-5, 315
Alex Kupper (24) : 6-3, 300
Xavier Su'a-Filo (23) : 6-4, 307
Matt Feiler : 6-6, 330
Kevin Forsch : 6-4, 307

C
Chris Myers (33) : 6-5, 295
Ben Jones (25) : 6-3, 316
Kjelby Oiland : 6-3, 304

DEFENSE:
DE
J.J. Watt (25) : 6-5, 290
Jared Crick (25) : 6-4, 279
Tim Jamison (28) : 6-3, 270
Keith Browner (26) : 6-4, 276
Jeoffrey Pagan (21) : 6-3, 310
Tyrone Ezell : 6-3, 310
Wade Keliikipi : 6-2, 303
Austin Brown : 6-2, 295
Sullivan Grosz : 6-3, 295
Julius Warmsley : 6-2, 296

NT
Jerrell Powe (27) : 6-2, 331
Ricardo Mathews (27) : 6-3, 294
Louis Nix (23) : 6-2, 331
Leon Minto : 6-2, 324

OLB
Whitney Mercilus (24) : 6-4, 261
Brooks Reed (27) : 6-2, 262
Ricky Sapp (28) : 6-4, 252
Trevardo Williams (23) : 6-1, 241
Paul Hazel (24) : 6-5, 227
Jadeveon Clowney (21) : 6-5, 266
Jason Ankrah : 6-3, 262
Cory Henry : 6-3, 266
Chris McAllister : 6-3, 255

ILB
Brian Cushing (27) : 6-3, 260
Jeff Tarpinian (27) : 6-3, 238
Mike Mohamed (26) : 6-3, 239
Justin Tuggle (24) : 6-3, 244
Max Bullough : 6-4, 249
Chris Young : 6-0, 252
Terrance Lloyd : 6-3, 238
Brendan Daly : 6-3, 245

CB
Johnathan Jospeh (30) : 5-11, 190
Kareem Jackson (26) : 5-11, 196
Brandon Harris (24) : 5-9, 191
Josh Victorian (26) : 5-10, 190
A.J. Bouye (23) : 6-0, 186
Elbert Mack (28) : 5-10, 175
Andre Hal (22) : 5-10, 188
Marcus Williams : 5-11, 196

S
Chris Clemons (29) : 6-1, 214
D.J. Swearinger (23) : 5-10, 208
Kendrick Lewis (28) : 6-0, 198
Shiloh Keo (26) : 5-11, 219
Eddie Pleasant (26) : 5-10, 213
Jawanza Starling (23) : 6-1, 202
Lonnie Ballentine (21) : 6-3, 215
Nick Addison : 6-1, 189
Theo Alexander : 6-4, 205

SPECIAL TEAMS:
P
Shane Lechler (38) : 6-2, 225

K
Randy Bullock (25) : 5-9, 205
Chris Boswell : 6-2, 185

LS
Jonathan Weeks (28) : 5-10, 251

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read