Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-10-2014   #61
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 349460 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 UDFAs

And I see Austin Brown as a DT not an OT.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #62
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 349460 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
aw oh LOL
Ooops.
Old 05-10-2014   #63
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
PDS @PatDStat
#Texans have signed Miami (OH) Austin Brown, OT.
OK, I just about posted a page on some DT tackle named Austin Brown that was arrested for shoplifting. I'm stopping now before I make an ass of myself.

Nevermind. I just did.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #64
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

PDS @PatDStat
BCU’s Nick Addison (DB) signed by the #Texans
Old 05-10-2014   #65
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
OK, I just about posted a page on some DT tackle named Austin Brown that was arrested for shoplifting. I'm stopping now before I make an ass of myself.
I think it's the right guy. I think my original post had the position wrong. He shows up as a DT in the searches and on Battle Red Blog (or wherever has the full list.)
Old 05-10-2014   #66
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think it's the right guy. I think my original post had the position wrong. He shows up as a DT in the searches and on Battle Red Blog (or wherever has the full list.)
Dude, I am way to confused now anyway. I'm just gonna sit back and read other's posts for a while. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #67
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Cal Poly's Mr. Grosz.
Sponsored links
Old 05-10-2014   #68
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can we confirm we got James Gayle?

That would be a good get.

Yay for Bullough too.
Old 05-10-2014   #69
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

PDS @PatDStat
#Texans have signed Montana Grizzly center Kjleby Oiland.
Old 05-10-2014   #70
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Looking at that list, that is an awful lot of meat for the trenches.
Old 05-10-2014   #71
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

Yay for Bullough too.
I don't know that anything's confirmed, yet.
Old 05-10-2014   #72
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

Yay for Bullough too.
I don't see Gayle.

State Of The Texans List
Old 05-10-2014   #73
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Gayle went to the TITANS.
Old 05-10-2014   #74
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
PDS @PatDStat
The #Texans have signed DT from Oregon Wade Keliikipi.
I think there's a good chance this kid makes the team. I took him in the forum's mock draft.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #75
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder why the lack of cb signings so far? Plenty of bodies to create depth for the front seven. Crennel should be real happy with all the camp bodies to work with. There should be some really good depth coming from all these signings.
Old 05-10-2014   #76
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I remember him missing quite a few medium long FGs (longer than ~40 yds or so).
He'll fit right in then.
Old 05-10-2014   #77
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
#Texans sign Michigan State ILB Max Bullough.
I had this guy in my most recent mock in the 5th round.

He's not the most athletically gifted but he was the heart and soul of the nations top defense. Maximum effort , sideline to sideline.

If a UDFA sticks , my money is on Bullough.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #78
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Cal Poly's Mr. Grosz.
Wow is she hot ! I can't help it, I'll always be a dirty old man.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014   #79
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Wow is she hot ! I can't help it, I'll always be a dirty old man.
I figured if we're going to judge the QB position by the cuteness of their GFs, we should be more than willing to open that up to other positions as well.
Old 05-11-2014   #80
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I had this guy in my most recent mock in the 5th round.

He's not the most athletically gifted but he was the heart and soul of the nations top defense. Maximum effort , sideline to sideline.

If a UDFA sticks , my money is on Bullough.
I'm actually expecting him to be a game 1 starter.

At least when we start in base and not in nickel.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read