Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Thumbs up or down on Tom Savage at 4.135
Up 112 83.58%
Down 22 16.42%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2014   #181
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 39048 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 4.135: Tom Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I don't want mallett,but he's better than the options in front of us. To be exact,I wanted mallett ,foles,wilson,and geno withinn the last 3 years. I knew schaub wasn't the answer,but that's me.

Going into the season with fitz and his bad play,keenum or tj,and savage is not a option I would like to see happen. The team would be 1 injury away from another disaster.
I feel the same way, but in the end I guess is better solidify the core and then take the very good qb.
because if you take the very good qb and give him zero protection he won't last long. and then you find yourself with an injured (not any more) very good qb and a bad core.

I would have liked to solve all problems, but maybe patience is the better way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
If these were the real plans that our team would have then I hope they trade away AJ to a contender and not let him suffer three years of crappy QB play while we wait to see if Savage will be our future franchise QB.
just wait untill next year, if I'm not mistaken this is the last year on AJ contract... meaning that he could very well retire or change team next year if he doesn't like what he sees here
Old 05-12-2014   #182
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Selection 4.135: Tom Savage QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I think he is a typical mid-late round QB that OB wanted. He is a guy that has all the tools you can`t teach. And everything he lacks seems to be teachable. Usually that doesn`t work out. But the few times it does, the QB can turn into something special. And Savage has all the tools to be special.
How would you compare him to Jay Cutler?
Old 05-12-2014   #183
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's who he reminded me of when i started watching videos of him....mainly b/c both guys have a similar delivery. Even though Cutler was still a 1st rounder & Savage was a 4th, both guys were still under-the-radar compared to their more talked about cohorts VY, Lienart, Bortles, Manziel & Bridgewater.

Another guy that has a similar delivery to him is Matt Stafford...the obvious HOF candidate he's most similar to is Brett Favre. & it's not just b/c of the big arm. the deliveries of all these guys are very similar. that small little hop all these guys have when they're trying to hum it in there...those "all arm" throws that wow you....everything they throw are pretty spirals that just cut through wind...
Old 05-12-2014   #184
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
That's who he reminded me of when i started watching videos of him....mainly b/c both guys have a similar delivery. Even though Cutler was still a 1st rounder & Savage was a 4th, both guys were still under-the-radar compared to their more talked about cohorts VY, Lienart, Bortles, Manziel & Bridgewater.

Another guy that has a similar delivery to him is Matt Stafford...the obvious HOF candidate he's most similar to is Brett Favre. & it's not just b/c of the big arm. the deliveries of all these guys are very similar. that small little hop all these guys have when they're trying to hum it in there...those "all arm" throws that wow you....everything they throw are pretty spirals that just cut through wind...
I've seen comparisons of Tom Savage to Troy Aikman, including from Gil Brandt, longtime Vice President of player personnel for the Dallas Cowboys from 1960 to 1988. If anybody would know his stuff it's him.

http://thevikingage.com/2014/03/21/v...t-troy-aikman/

All the buzz leading up to the draft was how Norv Turner was intrigued by the possibility of drafting Tom Savage. I guess they were surprised when Teddy Bridgewater fell to the last pick in round one. Another thing about Tom Savage that I hear from all the experts on TV is that he has Tom Brady like qualities. Which if true, I'm sure Bill O'Brien was sold on that.
Old 05-12-2014   #185
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Interesting comparison. Reading back some scouting reports on Cutler, it does sound a lot like what you are hearing and seeing in Savage. But there is a reason Cutler was a first round QB and Savage a 4th round. I am not saying Savage deserved to get selected much higher. He definetly needs to develope the "football knowledge" aspect of the game. Cutler was much more adept at reading defenses and making adjustments at the line. But really, with their strengths and weaknesses they sound a lot alike.

The thing about Savage: he is kinda an unknown. He never really had the time to learn a system and he had such a long football break inbetween. If he stayed at Rutgers and fought for his job back, all the mental aspects should`ve been much farther along.

The question is: is he capable of learning everything he missed and will he improve a lot when he has time to learn a system? I guess OB thinks so. Like I said, the tools are there. Now it`s time to go to the filmroom and out on the practice field.
Old 05-12-2014   #186
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Savage accuracy is in the same class as josh freeman. I like his arm,but arm doesn't mae a good qb. Decision making,pinpoint accuracy are probably the 2 most importat traits qbs need to have. As I've said before,what the difference in logan thomas ad savage physically?
Work ethic? Thomas never got better throughout his college yrs. Savage took it upon himself to make himself a draftable player.

Physically? not much

I agree with the Freeman comparison, but I doubt Savage will be spending as much time on the party scene and more time perfecting his craft, unlike Freeman who has issues that stretch far beyond the field. I sincerely hope Freeman can get his life back together and become the QB that his great talent dictates.
Old 05-12-2014   #187
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I've seen comparisons of Tom Savage to Troy Aikman, including from Gil Brandt, longtime Vice President of player personnel for the Dallas Cowboys from 1960 to 1988. If anybody would know his stuff it's him.

http://thevikingage.com/2014/03/21/v...t-troy-aikman/

All the buzz leading up to the draft was how Norv Turner was intrigued by the possibility of drafting Tom Savage. I guess they were surprised when Teddy Bridgewater fell to the last pick in round one. Another thing about Tom Savage that I hear from all the experts on TV is that he has Tom Brady like qualities. Which if true, I'm sure Bill O'Brien was sold on that.
He's probably got very sound reasoning for it, but i don't see it. Everything from the hype coming into the draft to how they throw it is different to me. Aikman was much more polished & technically sound. His throwing motion to me looked like it was built & he perfected it through time & repetition...much like Peyton Manning..he wasn't a guy that just went out & slung it around like Savage/Favre.

Aikman is only similar to Savage in that both guys transfered from a college that didn't appear to highlight their skill sets.
Sponsored links
Old 05-12-2014   #188
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I think one HUGE difference between Tom Savage and Josh Freeman is guts. Tom Savage got battered at Pitt and he kept playing. Josh Freeman got battered during one game with us and was heard (on Mic'd Up) that he just wanted the game to be over and he was playing like it. I think that means a lot to OB, that QB who will keep fighting and battling.

I think Savage is also smarter and harder worker than Freeman or Logan Thomas. OB has known Savage for several years and he's seen the progression he's made. I think that indicates to OB that Savage is a guy who's going to put in the time and effort to improve.

I expect Savage to be starting earlier than later.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
Old 05-12-2014   #189
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

He looked awful against Florida St which was their first game...Then I watch the Miami game which was their last regular game and he looked much better.

One thing I see is that Savage seems to get jittery in the pocket and will sometimes make a rushed/ill advised throw. Also, he needs to step up into the pocket more.

I though Aaron Murray was excellent in these regards, but Savage is the bigger guy with the stronger arm.

Savage is going to have to get better in the pocket. If he can do that then my hopes for him as a QB get much higher.

But overall, he shows some good things, some bad things. Just have to hope OB is the QB guy he's touted as and that Savage can be molded into the guy we want.

One thing I wonder is how soon OB expects to know this, because we'll have the chance to draft a QB again next year and Mallett will be a FA most likely....especially if no one trades for him.
Old 05-12-2014   #190
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
If these were the real plans that our team would have then I hope they trade away AJ to a contender and not let him suffer three years of crappy QB play while we wait to see if Savage will be our future franchise QB.
Why do you feel sorry for AJ? He's made millions of $$$$. The only way that I would trade him is after this yr if he's had a great yr and the Texans org could get a kings ransom for him and the team is a long way away from winning.

The Astros are suffering the consequences of holding on to Biggio/Bagwell when they were way past their prime. Instead of trading them off to restock the franchise with young and up & coming talent. I don't get this wanting to have star players retire with the hometown team. The jersey on the front means more to me than the name on the back. The only player in Houston sports history I haven't felt that way about was Hakeem. I mean even Earl got traded at the end.

Not that any of this has a thing to do with AJ.
Old 05-12-2014   #191
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136288 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Why do you feel sorry for AJ? He's made millions of $$$$. The only way that I would trade him is after this yr if he's had a great yr and the Texans org could get a kings ransom for him and the team is a long way away from winning.

The Astros are suffering the consequences of holding on to Biggio/Bagwell when they were way past their prime. Instead of trading them off to restock the franchise with young and up & coming talent. I don't get this wanting to have star players retire with the hometown team. The jersey on the front means more to me than the name on the back. The only player in Houston sports history I haven't felt that way about was Hakeem. I mean even Earl got traded at the end.

Not that any of this has a thing to do with AJ.
Agreed. Anytime I even mention trading him I get assaulted.

Face facts: he is an aging WR who is going to hit the downside of his career pretty damn fast
Old 05-12-2014   #192
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
He looked awful against Florida St which was their first game...Then I watch the Miami game which was their last regular game and he looked much better.

One thing I see is that Savage seems to get jittery in the pocket and will sometimes make a rushed/ill advised throw. Also, he needs to step up into the pocket more.

I though Aaron Murray was excellent in these regards, but Savage is the bigger guy with the stronger arm.

Savage is going to have to get better in the pocket. If he can do that then my hopes for him as a QB get much higher.

But overall, he shows some good things, some bad things. Just have to hope OB is the QB guy he's touted as and that Savage can be molded into the guy we want.

One thing I wonder is how soon OB expects to know this, because we'll have the chance to draft a QB again next year and Mallett will be a FA most likely....especially if no one trades for him.
basically. He looks like most college qb's in their 2nd full year of starting look.......which is essentially what he is in despite what his college career and age suggest.

Last edited by Mr teX; 05-12-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-12-2014   #193
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
just wait untill next year, if I'm not mistaken this is the last year on AJ contract... meaning that he could very well retire or change team next year if he doesn't like what he sees here
AJ is a free agent in 2017 according to Rotoworld:

Quote:
8/5/2010: Signed a seven-year, $62.7 million contract. The deal contains $48 million guaranteed, including a $2.8 million signing bonus. Another $10 million is available through incentives based on performance. Johnson is eligible for annual workout bonuses of $1 million throughout the contract's life. The Texans paid Johnson a $5.5 million "signing" bonus during the 2013 offseason. 2014: $6.5 million, 2015: $10.5 million, 2016: $11 million, 2017: Free Agent
Old 05-12-2014   #194
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
But there is a reason Cutler was a first round QB and Savage a 4th round. I am not saying Savage deserved to get selected much higher. He definetly needs to develope the "football knowledge" aspect of the game. Cutler was much more adept at reading defenses and making adjustments at the line. But really, with their strengths and weaknesses they sound a lot alike.

The thing about Savage: he is kinda an unknown.
Hmmm. Interesting take. I think the only reason Cutler was a first round pick, was because the only decent, pro system QBs in that draft was him & Matt Lienart. If there were other QBs his size that played in a pro system in that draft, he'd have gone much lower.

I don't know if we can say Cutler was more adept at reading coverages or setting protections... Cutler's OL didn't protect him anymore than Savage's protected him & Savage had a higher completion percentage, higher YPA, & higher rating their senior year. They both threw 21 TDs & 9 Ints against comparable levels of competition.

Only difference is that Cutler was a four year starter.
Old 05-12-2014   #195
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I guess now we get to see what kind of QB Guru O'Brien is....

If he turns Savage into a legit starter and wins games, great...

If not, then Texans are looking for a starting QB in a couple of years...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
Old 05-12-2014   #196
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Only difference is that Cutler was a four year starter.
Interesting comparison...

Cutler is a miserable child who quickly tires of his new coaches then goes all "silent treatment" on them requiring intermediaries for communication. He is the picture of a ME player. And despite having his mechanics coached up for years now he has yet to ingrain the proper fundamentals. But a truly great arm talent.

Savage as a freshman at Rutgers sounds like Cutler. If Savage has anything like Cutler's personality defects remaining -- after his humbling college experiences that left him working construction -- the Texans are flat out doing it wrong. Seems to me like he has grown up. We'll see.
Old 05-12-2014   #197
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 46521 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Don't discount good coaching.

Even if savage isn't the guy we want him to be right this second, he can and should get better the longer OB coaches him.

4th round pick. Going to have some warts. Even first rounders do.

If he's not the guy, well, ok. But I'm not going to condemn him just yet.

Wasn't my too choice, but he does have some skills that can be honed/molded. That's about as much as I expect out if a fourth round qb.

Or Propecia for some in the forum.
Old 05-12-2014   #198
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53394 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

One thing OB mentioned he really liked about this guy was the straight forward answers during his interview.

If he is intelligent and a no BS'r, then that is a good start.

Along with the physical traits it could mean a teachable athlete. That's really all you need.
Old 05-12-2014   #199
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117888 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Solid potential. Seems to be a Favre/Romo style QB, which the franchise has never had.

If he sucks, it was just a 4th round pick, no harm in punting on it.
Old 05-12-2014   #200
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wouldn`t even call him that raw. He might have the best combination of size, arm strength and accuracy of the whole draft class. He also has nice feet and a nice spidey sense inside the pocket and is tough as nails.

What he needs is experience and a whole lot of learning NFL coverages. He also needs to improve not staring down his receiver and going through reads quicker. And he should improve his presnap reads to cover blitzes. And he definetly needs to work on his play action fakes.

I think he is a typical mid-late round QB that OB wanted. He is a guy that has all the tools you can`t teach. And everything he lacks seems to be teachable. Usually that doesn`t work out. But the few times it does, the QB can turn into something special. And Savage has all the tools to be special.
610 radio reported today that O'Brien said they will work with Savage to develop "what we call silent alarm" so he understands when to get rid of the ball.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read