Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2014 NFL Draft Thread

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Didn't see a thread on this. Sort of feel sorry for some of those introduced that have virtually no chance to be picked in the 1st Round...........just like "camp bodies".......potentially embarrassing.

hehehehe yeah.

You don't want to be that guy remembered as the guy who wasn't picked.

Better to be remembered as the guy who had the hot girlfriend at the draft.

Jan%20Vesely.jpg

just remember if your comments are about Texans they must go in the thread Infantrycak assigned.

Is there are rule that they have to go to commercials when we`re on the clock? I though this would be the first year, when there actually would not be a break when our picks are coming in...

Here comes the boos for Goodell!

So does this still explain the boos:

4-26-12
At last year’s draft fans loudly booed Goodell, but that was explained away as simply a reaction to the lockout: Fans changed “We want football” and clearly had a specific reason to be unhappy with the man who represents the owners who decided to shut the league down.

The fact that fans got their football and are still booing Goodell suggests that there’s animosity toward Goodell that labor peace can’t cure. Some fans think Goodell has been heavy-handed in his approach to everything from rules changes to fines for on-field infractions to suspensions for off-field violations. Those fans don’t get a lot of opportunities to voice their displeasure to Goodell, but they got one opportunity on Thursday night. And they took it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow-------I like the pick, but I can't help but think Mario Williams...............

I wonder how this plays out comparing him to Johnny Football similar to how MW was compared to bush....

With the #3 overall pick the Jags pick 10 people who will regularly attend their games in person regardless of the team's performance.

Back