Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-10-2014   #1121
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I am a Fales fan
very excellent 2012 (72%) then slipped inaccuracy about 10% with a coaching change. For those interested: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...vid-Fales.html
Old 05-10-2014   #1122
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 7756 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like Brock coyle, ILB.
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #1123
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Ok, but why did you post a picture of Gabe Jackson?
fixed, ty

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #1124
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
There are still several good ILB prospects on the board.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #1125
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
1. Yawin Smallwood LB UConn
2. Jared Abredaris WR Wisconsin
3. Andre Williams RB NY Giants
4. EJ Gaines CB Missouri
5. DaQuan Jones DT Titans
6. Rayn Carrethers DT Arkansas State
7. Storm Johnson RB Central Florida
8. Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor
9. David Yankey G/T Stanford
10. Cyril Richardson G/T Baylor
11. Preston Brown LB Louisville
12. Daniel McCullers NT Tennessee
13. Tiny Richardson G/T Tennessee
14. Brent Urban DE Virginia (DT)
15. Aaron Murray QB Georgia (X)
16. Martavis Bryant WR Steelers
17. Deandre Coleman DT California (5T)
18. Andrew Jackson LB Western Kentucky
19. Beau Allen DT Wisconsin
20. Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida (O)
21. Taylor Hart DE Oregon
22. Zach Kerr DT Delaware
23. Matt Patchan OT Boston College (X)
24. Shamar Stephen DT UConn
25. Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg (TE)
26. Zach Mettenberger QB LSU (O)
27. AJ McCarron QB Alabama
28. Keith McGill CB raiders
29. Tom Savage QB Pittsburgh
30. Caraun Reid DT Princeton
31. Trevor Reilly OLB Utah (DE/X)
32. Cameron Fleming OT Stanford
33. David Fales QB San Jose State
34. Ka'Deem Carey RB Bears
35. Jordan Tripp OLB Montana
36. De'Anthony Thomas RB Oregon (WR)
37. Logan Thomas QB Virginia Tech
38. *Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers (X)
39. Jordan Zumwalt LB UCLA
40. Brett Smith QB Wyoming
41. James Hurst OT North Carolina (X)
42. Adrian Hubbard LB Alabama
43. James White RB Wisconsin
44. Shayne Skov LB Stanford
45. Tajh Boyd QB Clemson
46. Tyler Gaffney RB Stanford
47. Lamin Barrow LB LSU
48. Ahmad Dixon SS Baylor
49. Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama State
50. Antone Exum CB Virginia Tech (X)
51. Colt Lyerla TE Oregon (O)
52. Tenny Palepoi DT Utah
53. Dustin Vaughan QB West Texas A&M
54. Antonio Andrews RB Western Kentucky
55. Mike Pennel DT Colorado State-Pueblo

What I have left not in order.
Old 05-10-2014   #1126
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

OK. Thank god. The Cardinals took Logan Thomas. I was afraid he was going to be our project/prospect.
Old 05-10-2014   #1127
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Raiders get Justin Ellis. They're having a really nice draft.
This might be why Texans traded up to get Nix as Oakland could have been in mix for Nix.
Old 05-10-2014   #1128
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
There are still several good ILB prospects on the board.
Zumwalt
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #1129
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK. Thank god. The Cardinals took Logan Thomas. I was afraid he was going to be our project/prospect.
My thoughts exactly.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #1130
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Zumwalt
Exactly.

The way the draft has fallen, he's not even showing up on my board, yet.
Old 05-10-2014   #1131
BigB0iFresh
Veteran

Rep Power: 1335 BigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedBigB0iFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

I expected Thomas to go in the 6th or 7th round
BigB0iFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014   #1132
badboy
Site Contributor

I continue to go back and forth between Smallwood and Skov. The former more athletic and could play OLB. Love to get both.
Old 05-10-2014   #1133
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I love Coyle, I think he can be had in the 6th.
Old 05-10-2014   #1134
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I continue to go back and forth between Smallwood and Skov. The former more athletic and could play OLB. Love to get both.
i was big on Skov last year. He just started off so slow this year I lost interest. He did get better as the year went along. If he can return to 2012 form I would love him. I love Smallwoods hustle. Talk about a guy that plays with his hair on fire. We need a couple of more guys like that on our defense.
Old 05-10-2014   #1135
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Old 05-10-2014   #1136
mussop
Hall of Fame

only ten picks to go till we are up again

lots of good players left.

1. Yawin Smallwood LB UConn
2. Jared Abredaris WR Wisconsin
3. Andre Williams RB NY Giants
4. EJ Gaines CB Missouri
5. DaQuan Jones DT Titans
6. Rayn Carrethers DT Arkansas State
7. Storm Johnson RB Central Florida
8. Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor
9. David Yankey G/T Stanford
10. Cyril Richardson G/T Baylor
12. Daniel McCullers NT Tennessee
13. Tiny Richardson G/T Tennessee
14. Brent Urban DE Virginia (DT)
15. Aaron Murray QB Georgia (X)
16. Martavis Bryant WR Steelers
17. Deandre Coleman DT California (5T)
18. Andrew Jackson LB Western Kentucky
19. Beau Allen DT Wisconsin
20. Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida (O)
21. Taylor Hart DE Oregon
22. Zach Kerr DT Delaware
23. Matt Patchan OT Boston College (X)
24. Shamar Stephen DT UConn
25. Larry Webster DE Bloomsburg (TE)
26. Zach Mettenberger QB LSU (O)
27. AJ McCarron QB Alabama
28. Keith McGill CB raiders
29. Tom Savage QB Pittsburgh
30. Caraun Reid DT Princeton
31. Trevor Reilly OLB Utah (DE/X)
32. Cameron Fleming OT Stanford
33. David Fales QB San Jose State
34. Ka'Deem Carey RB Bears
35. Jordan Tripp OLB Montana
36. De'Anthony Thomas RB Cheifs
37. Logan Thomas QB Cardinals
38. *Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers (X)
39. Jordan Zumwalt LB UCLA
40. Brett Smith QB Wyoming
41. James Hurst OT North Carolina (X)
42. Adrian Hubbard LB Alabama
43. James White RB Wisconsin
44. Shayne Skov LB Stanford
45. Tajh Boyd QB Clemson
46. Tyler Gaffney RB Stanford
47. Lamin Barrow LB LSU
48. Ahmad Dixon SS Baylor
49. Isaiah Crowell RB Alabama State
50. Antone Exum CB Virginia Tech (X)
51. Colt Lyerla TE Oregon (O)
52. Tenny Palepoi DT Utah
53. Dustin Vaughan QB West Texas A&M
54. Antonio Andrews RB Western Kentucky
55. Mike Pennel DT Colorado State-Pueblo
Old 05-10-2014   #1137
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 7756 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

Tiny might be available, big SOB. I think he would have a great chance at winning the RT job
Old 05-10-2014   #1138
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Tiny might be available, big SOB. I think he would have a great chance at winning the RT job
Yeah.

I didn't expect him to drop this far.
Old 05-10-2014   #1139
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
only ten picks to go till we are up again

Long gone.

And there goes Desir. Damn.
Old 05-10-2014   #1140
pirbroke
All Pro

Default 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Man I would give up a 7 to go up and get him
Tiny

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read