Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-12-2014   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Test

Test
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014   #2
honored82
Veteran

Rep Power: 9543 honored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Test

what kind of test is this?
Making 2 threads ?
honored82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like to take this opportunity to commend you on how stable this place normally is.

I'm a moderator on a board for an author/writing instructor and every time someone sneezes, that thing goes sideways. Only 2 of the moderators have had moderator privileges for the past 4 months. Granted, she's got all sorts of bells and whistles and product funnels and author vs. teacher sorts of things going on but... still... this place is amazingly stable.

Thanks for that.

Oh. Crap. Now I've jinxed it.

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014   #4
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'd like to take this opportunity to commend you on how stable this place normally is.

I'm a moderator on a board for an author/writing instructor and every time someone sneezes, that thing goes sideways. Only 2 of the moderators have had moderator privileges for the past 4 months. Granted, she's got all sorts of bells and whistles and product funnels and author vs. teacher sorts of things going on but... still... this place is amazingly stable.

Thanks for that.

Oh. Crap. Now I've jinxed it.

Seconded.

(hopefully the two compliments cancel each other out and avoids the jinx )
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks guys. Looks like we are good now.
Old 04-12-2014   #6
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 274452 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

did you take "Test2" down?
Got this when I tried to reply

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Old 04-12-2014   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
did you take "Test2" down?
Got this when I tried to reply

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Yes, I had to test deleting threads also. :-)
Sponsored links
Old 04-12-2014   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Yes, I had to test deleting threads also. :-)
Copy that
Old 04-12-2014   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Looking good Lewis.
Old 04-12-2014   #10
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Some of the longer threads are still acting weird.
Posted on the "Last one to post..." thread and it hasn't shown up yet. TexanRed posted twice in succession and I suspect he thought his first one didn't take.
Old 04-12-2014   #11
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Some of the longer threads are still acting weird.
Posted on the "Last one to post..." thread and it hasn't shown up yet. TexanRed posted twice in succession and I suspect he thought his first one didn't take.
TEXANRED wins!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2014   #12
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 46521 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn I was all excited I thought we had a new thread finally...... I thought maybe someone in the draft was named "Test", I was hoping he was some kind of draft sleeper.

Oh well back to off season Saturday chores........
Old 04-12-2014   #13
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks good now. Posts are registering, no database errors.

Edit: Well, maybe not... can't see my last post in TB thread.

Last edited by Playoffs; 04-12-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014   #14
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Thanks guys. Looks like we are good now.
I've got two threads (The Teddy Bridgewater thread and the Clowney, Then What thread) that aren't registering that I've already read all the posts even though, I've read all the posts. A couple of times, now. So these have gotten stuck in the CP display.

No biggie. Just thought you should know there are still some kinks here and there.
Old 04-12-2014   #15
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I've got two threads (The Teddy Bridgewater thread and the Clowney, Then What thread) that aren't registering that I've already read all the posts even though, I've read all the posts. A couple of times, now. So these have gotten stuck in the CP display.

No biggie. Just thought you should know there are still some kinks here and there.
Try mark forums read under quick links.
Old 04-12-2014   #16
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Strange... http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...31#post2325231

My last post in the TB thread does not show when viewing the above "last post" link -- shows TK's post is #2400 in the thread.

But if I hit reply I can see my post & djohn's and TK's "I forgot" posts, which are all hidden in normal thread view...?
Old 04-12-2014   #17
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 299017 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Why are the red bars now orange?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Try mark forums read under quick links.
Marking the forum read worked. Thanks, man.
Old 04-12-2014   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

1+1=2. Did I pass?
Old 04-12-2014   #20
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

When I click on the last post in a thread button it does not go to the last post,

And the last post visible in the Clowney thread is still "Watt is power Clowney is speed..."

I only see the subsequent posts when I hit "reply" and scroll down to see them below the reply box. I've marked all read s few times, still same.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read