Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Dean1818
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hello from a Colts fan!

Hello to the great and classy Texans fans!

I look forward to another close game decided in the last 2 minutes

Predictions

Colts 33
Texans 30

JJ Watts gets 3 sacks

Good luck!
Dean1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118212 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello from a Colts fan!

Will the colts OL get called for tackling JJ at least once finally?
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
markn
All Pro

Rep Power: 51498 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 23 zebras 27
markn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean1818 View Post

Predictions

Colts 33
Texans 30

JJ Watts gets 3 sacks

Good luck!

Welcome to the board. I'm thinking Foster runs all over the Colts since he's very fired up for this game and the Colts defense isn't the best.

Texans 30
Colts 28
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the board... I still hope you guys lose.

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #6
Dean1818
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respectedDean1818 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Welcome to the board. I'm thinking Foster runs all over the Colts since he's very fired up for this game and the Colts defense isn't the best.

Texans 30
Colts 28
You may be right, but it looks like Vontae will be back at CB
Which allows us to play man to man on the WRs

And bring the safety in the box

When Foster is "on" he is tough for us to bring down

After Watt, he is the second most feared Texan

I like this rivalry !
Old 1 Week Ago   #7
Dean1818
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Welcome to the board... I still hope you guys lose.

LOL

Thats fair. It will be a good game
Sponsored links
Old 1 Week Ago   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Predictions

Colts 33
Texans 30

JJ Watts gets 3 sacks

Good luck!
Welcome Dean but we are gonna need lot more than luck. No injuries and every player especially our QB needs to be top form. Your team on the other hand has a masterful leader that wills and leads his team to wins. So I am gonna say "No (Andrew) Luck to you! lol
Old 1 Week Ago   #9
Dean1818
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
If I was the OL against Watt I would bring rope. Tackling him is not enough

He is a clear HOF

I wish we had ONE defensive lineman that was HALF as talented as Watt
Old 1 Week Ago   #10
Dean1818
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Welcome Dean but we are gonna need lot more than luck. No injuries and every player especially our QB needs to be top form. Your team on the other hand has a masterful leader that wills and leads his team to wins. So I am gonna say "No (Andrew) Luck to you! lol
Lol

I also hope for no injuries

Luck in most games, has started very slow.

In most cases we arent prepared

Love the coach, but its frustrating that we normally take a quarter or two to get going
Old 1 Week Ago   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol

I also hope for no injuries

Luck in most games, has started very slow.

In most cases we arent prepared

Love the coach, but its frustrating that we normally take a quarter or two to get going
Well, the last game, we made up for Luck's slow start by spotting you guys 24 points.

Hopefully, that's not our strategy again this game.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #12
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We post that a lot around here ourselves.

Well, except for last year because we didn't love the coach last year.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #13
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Lock dis, thread.
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #14
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Lock dis, thread.
Gangsta is the new ineptitude.

If we can find a way to not let Ty Hilton torch us then we have a shot. If not then same song different verse.
Old 6 Days Ago   #15
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 20242 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Predictions

Colts 33
Texans 30

JJ Watts gets 3 sacks

Good luck!
Good luck?

No sir...good watt!
Old 6 Days Ago   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I think both teams fall all over themselves for 60 minutes

13-13
Old 6 Days Ago   #17
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 20242 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Fitz will make us all forget about the 6 TD game he had two weeks ago.

Watt will make us forget about Clowney.

D-Hop will make us forget about Andre.

Luck will make us forget about the playoffs.

Colts 31
Texans 13

I've seen this show too many times to think it ends differently.
Old 6 Days Ago   #18
Dean1818
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Fitz will make us all forget about the 6 TD game he had two weeks ago.

Watt will make us forget about Clowney.

D-Hop will make us forget about Andre.

Luck will make us forget about the playoffs.

Colts 31
Texans 13

I've seen this show too many times to think it ends differently.
I love my Colts..... But this will be a very close game
Old 6 Days Ago   #19
GoCoogs
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 GoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respectedGoCoogs is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope for a good game with no injuries. I hope we win, but we probably won't.
GoCoogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Days Ago   #20
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Hello from a Colts fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
No they won't even call false starts against them either... just watch the entire first half against Cleveland.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read