Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL jersey sales by state from Dick's Sporting Goods

I found this interesting. Some of these are pretty odd.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-j...y-state-2014-9
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 52955 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL jersey sales by state from Dick's Sporting Goods

Interesting... Falcons in Delaware, Buffalo in NY, Bucs in Fla
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Kinda hard to have the Texans be competitive when they don't even offer Texans gear in Dallas.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 71588 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Kinda hard to have the Texans be competitive when they don't even offer Texans gear in Dallas.
There must be a ton of jerseys in closets.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis and #94 Ryan Pickett. ps I just realized why, they TACKLE!

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 27534 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

So Broncos and Vikings are America team with them occupying multiple states. As long the Cowboys aren't I'm cool with that.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 354011 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
So Broncos and Vikings are America team with them occupying multiple states. As long the Cowboys aren't I'm cool with that.
LOL - the 4 states of the Broncos have 37% of the population of Texas.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Interesting... Falcons in Delaware, Buffalo in NY, Bucs in Fla
Delaware is Eagles which is no surprise since north Delaware is a suburb of Philly. Having lived there I know that it's almost all Eagles fans.

Bucs makes sense because they just changed their uniforms.
Sponsored links
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #8
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
I guess you missed the Falcons, the Panthers, Redskins and the Steelers?
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #9
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 306681 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

So does anyone have total jersey sales ranked by team in US or worldwide?
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
The Falcons in the northeast is an error. That's not a state, that's the eastern most part of Virginia.

Why are people buying Browns jerseys in Oklahoma?
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68181 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Don't forget Seattle, New Orleans, Indy, and the Giants. Freaking hilarious that the only two states the Giants run are Connecticut and New Jersey.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
So does anyone have total jersey sales ranked by team in US or worldwide?
The best source would be to ask one of those Asian sites like aliexpress.com

After thinking about this, these stats don't really tell you which team is selling the most jerseys in a state.

It's Dick's sporting goods. It's not like you have a choice of all 32 teams when you shop at Dick's. The closest one to me doesn't even carry NFL jerseys, just the local college teams.

I highly doubt that you could find a Texans jersey at a Dick's anywhere in this state.
Old 1 Week Ago   #13
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 306681 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I highly doubt that you could find a Texans jersey at a Dick's anywhere in this state.
Yeah, I've actually never been to a DSG store, so...
Old 1 Week Ago   #14
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yeah, I've actually never been to a DSG store, so...
I think they are biggest in the northeast. They were big in Delaware when I lived up there 20 years ago. You see them here and there in Florida too. There is also one in Austin at the Domain. The last time I was at that one they didn't carry Texans jerseys, just Horns and Cowboys attire.

Again, they don't sell a variety of NFL jerseys. In Delaware it was all Eagles jerseys. I had to go to those small specialty stores in the mall to buy Oilers jerseys back then.
Old 1 Week Ago   #15
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

I've probably bought 10 jerseys. None from Dick's Sporting goods.
Is there even one in Houston?
Old 1 Week Ago   #16
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Quote:
Seahawks QB Russell Wilson led the NFL in jersey sales from 6/1-8/31. Manning, Kaepernick, Brady, Rodgers round out the top five.
Old 1 Week Ago   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I'm I the only one who thinks it's strange that Bengals jerseys are the strongest sellers in Kentucky?
Old 1 Week Ago   #18
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46138 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

Half of Cincinnati is basically in Kentucky, so that's not that weird to me. Browns in Oklahoma and Redskins in Nebraska is what's weird to me.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #19
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm I the only one who thinks it's strange that Bengals jerseys are the strongest sellers in Kentucky?
Kentucky and Indiana aren't exactly buddy-buddy due to the college basketball rivalries. So, given the regional choice of Browns, Colts, and Bengals, I can see them gravitating to the Bengals,

What's weird to me is Alaska going Rams...

why not Seahawks?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #20
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 354011 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Kentucky and Indiana aren't exactly buddy-buddy due to the college basketball rivalries. So, given the regional choice of Browns, Colts, and Bengals, I can see them gravitating to the Bengals,

What's weird to me is Alaska going Rams...

why not Seahawks?
Washington is that hippie place to the south with folks who occasionally come up to drive up home prices.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read