Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-23-2014   #381
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Report: Texans and Raiders in Serious Trade Talk for Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
The quotes below are perfect examples of "I Told You So" gloating by posters who live on this board, and derive their self esteem by their post count, join date and inflated egos, but even more humorous than that is that they actually believe that because Schaub was traded, they were somehow right.
Are you still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Cutting Schaub would have given us 10 million to sign an ilb, slot corner, pass rusher this season!
Making Schaub a June 1st cut (which is what I'm assuming you are referring to) would have given the Texans an additional $6 million in cap relief. But, that cap relief wouldn't have shown up until June 2nd. By that time, the top ILBs, CBs, and pass rushers would have been signed. What it could have been used for is a JJ Watt extension. But since Schaub will be off the books completely in 2015, and the Texans will have a young QB playing on a rookiw contract, there will be plenty of cap space then to extend JJ.
Old 03-23-2014   #382
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 44205 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Basically it only gives us a few million in cap space this year extra. Next year the rest will be applied.
Shaub's trade takes his salary of $10M and his roster Bonus of $937,500 off the books this year. $3.5M of his signing bonus remains and $7M of future signing bonus allotments are immediately counted against 2014 leaving a net this year of $3,937,500 in 2014 and bunches more in 2015 and 2016.

That was already offset by Fitzgeralds contract.
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #383
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 44205 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Raiders don't have a 5th round pick this year. They traded it to Seattle for Matt Flynn.
Was this a conditional pick because I show the Seahawks getting the Raider's 6th?
Old 03-23-2014   #384
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
A lot of people are hoping for that, it would be nice. I'm just happy to net something from the deal.
I'm actually surprised we got anything with his contract in tact. He's just worth less than his contract so I didn't anticipate a trade without a salary concession.
Old 03-23-2014   #385
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
What is over the top about being happy that a pricey under performing QB is not longer the leader of the offense and is playing elsewhere? Up until last season Schaub was a good QB. The bottom dropped out and that happens. I'm glad we're moving on and hopefully for him he gets his career back on track. He was a good player and good rep in the public. But he 'was' and that's is the bottom line.

And you are wrong. Most people, I dont know of anyone that posts here that doesn't want this team to be great would rather be wrong about our opinions and have this team be successful than play armchair GM and say 'I told you so' after this team goes down in flames. You on the other hand should take a long look in the mirror, put down the pom poms and stop playing armchair cheerleader so you can see the plain truth about this team. It wasn't very good last season and much of the problem started with the awful QB play.
My greatest hope for this team is a rebuild of the OL using players in IR last season and draft picks. The beginning of the end came with the loss of Offensive linemen two seasons ago and the fixes didn't help.
Old 03-23-2014   #386
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Was this a conditional pick because I show the Seahawks getting the Raider's 6th?
Well, the keeper of the draft pick record, the NFL, says that the Raiders had their 6th round pick to trade to the Texans. Pretty sure, they nor anyone else does not care what YOU had regards to the matter.
Old 03-23-2014   #387
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I've never seen a board that embodies "conform or be cast out" quite like Texans Talk. So the guy has a different viewpoint, who cares?

You guys are like leftists, who, of course, are the epitome of "believe what you want to believe as long as it's what I believe."

Who the **** cares. Matt Schaub isn't a Houston Texan anymore. It's what you guys wanted so there's no use stroking each others' cocks about it from here on out.
I'm still on the board and I'm definitely to the right of Gingus Khan.
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2014   #388
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As I understand it, the trade is essentially the same as as a regular cut. All the dead money comes off the books this season. This leave us $7M shorter on cap in 2014 and $7M longer on cap in 2015 than with a June 1 cut.

I'm just catching up with things which happened the last several days while I was in the Hospital.
One other difference is that the net $3.5M increase in 2014 cap room is effective the day the trade is effective, while the $10.5M the June 1 cut would have created wouldn't have been effective until June 1, so for the next 2 months plus, the Texans have more cap room than a June 1 would have given them.
Old 03-23-2014   #389
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Well, the keeper of the draft pick record, the NFL, says that the Raiders had their 6th round pick to trade to the Texans. Pretty sure, they nor anyone else does not care what YOU had regards to the matter.
I just want to determine who has the right information. Many times the trades change from what is originally announced due to conditions on the pick not announced. I'm sorry if my attempt to find out what happened causes you grief. Well, not as sorry as I would have been without the snarky comment.
Old 03-23-2014   #390
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Seahawks got the Raiders 5th, according to GBN Report. This guy has had a draft site since Al Gore invented the internets, and he does a really good job of keeping track of traded draft picks.

Quote:

First round

• St. Louis has a #1 pick from Washington (2012 draft trade for QB Robert Griffin)
  • Cleveland has a #1 pick from Indianapolis (RB Trent Richardson)
Second Round

• San Francisco has a #2 from Kansas City (QB Alex Smith)
Third round

• Minnesota has a #3 from Seattle (WR Percy Harvin)
  • San Francisco has a #3 from Tennessee (2013 draft day trade)
  • Cleveland has a #3 from Pittsburgh (2013 draft day trade)
Fourth round

• NY Jets have a #4 from Tampa Bay (CB Darelle Revis)
  • Cleveland has a #4 from Indianapolis (2013 draft day trade)
  • Jacksonville has a #4 from Baltimore (OT Eugene Monroe)
Fifth round

• Jacksonville has a #5 from Detroit (WR Mike Thomas)
  • Jacksonville has a #5 from Baltimore (OT Eugene Monroe)
  • Seattle has a #5 from Oakland (QB Matt Flynn)
  • Philadelphia has a #5 from New England (DT Isaac Sapoaga)
  • New Orleans has a 5th from Philadelphia (RB Darren Sproles)
Sixth round

• Chicago has a #6 pick from Tampa Bay (OT Gabe Carimi)
  • Kansas City has a 6 from Dallas (LB Edgar Jones)
  • New England has a #6 from Philadephia (DT Isaac Sapoaga)
  • Jacksonville has a #6 from San Francisco (QB Blaine Gabbert)
  • Houston has a #6 from Oakland (QB Matt Schaub)
Seventh round

• San Francisco has a #7 pick from Carolina (S Colin Jones)
  • San Francisco has a #7 from New Orleans (LB Parys Haralson)
  • Oakand has a conditional #7 from Arizona (QB Carson Palmer)
  • Dallas has a #7 from Kansas City (LB Edgar Jones)
  • Dallas has a #7 from Chicago (TE Dante Rosario)
  • Carolina has a #7 from the NY Giants (LB Jon Beason)
  • Indianapolis has a conditional pick from Baltimore (C AQ Shipley)
  • Baltimore has a 7th round pick from Miami (OT Bryant McKinnie)

Other

• St. Louis has an undisclosed pick from Indianapolis (CB Josh Gordy)
  • Tampa Bay has a conditional pick from Philadelphia (WR Arrelious Benn)
Old 03-23-2014   #391
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just want to determine who has the right information. Many times the trades change from what is originally announced due to conditions on the pick not announced. I'm sorry if my attempt to find out what happened causes you grief. Well, not as sorry as I would have been without the snarky comment.
You could have investigated the accuracy by going to NFL.com or ESPN or 20 other sites. Instead YOU posted some arrogant "I HAVE" this when it has already been proven wrong...i.e the trade was finalized by the NFL.
Old 03-23-2014   #392
Nitrofish
FSM Rules!

Rep Power: 57899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So who would you like to win?
Of course I would love to see the Texans win, but don't think for a minute I won't cheer if Schaub proves all the haters wrong.

I see where this line of questioning is going so let me be clear. I am a Texans fan first and foremost. I only want what is best for the team, but that does not mean I have to fall in line with a bunch of blow hards who think they know everything. Especially when it comes to agreeing with former players that have a little bit more sway than guys who strut around a message board like they are the authority on everything Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Probably the Raiders.

Nitrofish, you sound like a Matt Schaub fan more than a Texans fan.
Thanks for putting words in my mouth, it goes to show how you can't even wait for my answer before you try to smear me. I couldn't care less what I sound like to you. Ask me a question and I will answer in a way that will leave no room for guessing, or in this case projecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Or if Schaub has another bad season what are the chances that you could admit that you might have been wrong.
I will freely admit you were right, and might even be more inclined to consider your opinions next time a similar situation arises. Hell I am even willing to make a sig bet if you like. Loser wears winners sig of choice for 2014 season. You in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I've never seen a board that embodies "conform or be cast out" quite like Texans Talk. So the guy has a different viewpoint, who cares?

You guys are like leftists, who, of course, are the epitome of "believe what you want to believe as long as it's what I believe."

Who the **** cares. Matt Schaub isn't a Houston Texan anymore. It's what you guys wanted so there's no use stroking each others' cocks about it from here on out.
Finally some straight talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Are you still here?

Making Schaub a June 1st cut (which is what I'm assuming you are referring to) would have given the Texans an additional $6 million in cap relief. But, that cap relief wouldn't have shown up until June 2nd. By that time, the top ILBs, CBs, and pass rushers would have been signed. What it could have been used for is a JJ Watt extension. But since Schaub will be off the books completely in 2015, and the Texans will have a young QB playing on a rookiw contract, there will be plenty of cap space then to extend JJ.
I am still here, and will continue to be, no matter how hard you and you kind try to bully me into your way of thinking, or leaving. I gotta say, having one of the mods join in on the bullying is a real great way to tarnish the reputation of this board.

I mean last I heard mods were there to keep the peace, and be sure people are staying on topic, etc. This does not seem to be the case with you Lucky. You seem to have some personal vendetta with me because I do not agree with your opinions. Is asking me if I am still here a veiled request to stop posting here? That's a classy thing for a mod of this board to post.

If people have a problem with my posts, then neg rep me, and soon enough I will be gone if everyone feels the same as you and a handful of others do, otherwise, keep your personal attacks in check.

Dispute the opinions in my post with something other than just "because I said so", or "because the majority opinion is" type of responses.

This board does not belong to you. It belongs to Fans of the Houston Texans, of which I am one. That does not mean I have to march in lock step with you, or your ilk. Get over yourselves.

I am the happiest man on earth since Schaub was traded, or at least I thought I would be. You see I mistakenly thought it would mean the end of the years of Schaub bashing that has been going on here. Only to find when I return a few days later, guys like you are still at your favorite sport of Schaub Bashing.

Carry On...

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #393
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
You could have investigated the accuracy by going to NFL.com or ESPN or 20 other sites. Instead YOU posted some arrogant "I HAVE" this when it has already been proven wrong...i.e the trade was finalized by the NFL.
Another snarky comment simply because I HAVE another round in on my spreadsheet from some earlier information. I don't think we will get along nicely with that kind of attitude. Just ignore me so you don't have to see such unresearched requests and I'll ignore you because of your attitude.
Old 03-23-2014   #394
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Good god the martyr complex is out strong this morning. Y'all aren't getting dogged for your opinions. It is your lack of reading, overgeneralization and pontificating, i.e. manner of presentation. One of you thinks a sneeze containing a 'sch' sound is a personal insult to Schaub and the other believes every post they make is personally inspired by God. Now that's fine and nobody is telling you to go away but if you are going to be thick headed about what is causing you blowback when others say the same things and don't get similar treatment then grow some thick skin while you are at it.

And by the way, the mods are not here to throw care bears at you. They are Texans fans and MB members first and that is how they are operating unless they instruct you to do something. If that occurs it will be obvious.
Old 03-23-2014   #395
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My greatest hope for this team is a rebuild of the OL using players in IR last season and draft picks. The beginning of the end came with the loss of Offensive linemen two seasons ago and the fixes didn't help.
Especially if Bortles is drafted 1-1. The 2-1 pick should be an OT. Gotta protect your franchise QB. Plus drafting a OL in rds 5-7 for depth purposes.

I just hope the Texans org learned something from last yr and don't use high draft picks on injured players.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #396
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Good god the martyr complex is out strong this morning. Y'all aren't getting dogged for your opinions. It is your lack of reading, overgeneralization and pontificating, i.e. manner of presentation. One of you thinks a sneeze containing a 'sch' sound is a personal insult to Schaub and the other believes every post they make is personally inspired by God. Now that's fine and nobody is telling you to go away but if you are going to be thick headed about what is causing you blowback when others say the same things and don't get similar treatment then grow some thick skin while you are at it.

And by the way, the mods are not here to throw care bears at you. They are Texans fans and MB members first and that is how they are operating unless they instruct you to do something. If that occurs it will be obvious.
I have the ignore function going for the first time and I still know who this is directed toward. Shocking.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #397
Nitrofish
FSM Rules!

Rep Power: 57899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post

And by the way, the mods are not here to throw care bears at you. They are Texans and NFL fans first and that is how they are operating unless they instruct you to do something. If that occurs it will be obvious.
So you just said all of those over the top things, and then you go on about pontificating, or not being able to read or comprehend?

Never said anything about care bears, that is nothing more than your weak attempt to make yourself sound superior, and it's a pretty ****ty attitude if you ask me.

Name some specific examples of where people are saying the same things I am but not getting the same treatment. You can't. Don't try to pretend like it has anything more to do with the fact they are Schaub haters, and I am a Schaub supporter. You act as if I do not back up any of my posts with facts, or that other who might have similar opinions are some whack jobs who live alone in a cabin in the woods. It's just more BS that I least expected from you.

Are you these guys champions? Did you feel the need to step in and protect them from the harsh treatment I was giving them? Give me a break. I'm starting' to think you might have a superiority complex dude since some of your post towards some people are condescending, and arrogant.

If your skin is so thick, why are you so concerned with this? It would seem to me that someone of your superior intellect would not waste his time in this kind of drivel, but here you are pontificating away and then displaying the same characteristics you are railing on.

If you, or those handful of guys do not like my posts, then ignore them, but stop going out of your way to try to prove you d!ick is bigger than mine with some ignorant rant like this one.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #398
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
One other difference is that the net $3.5M increase in 2014 cap room is effective the day the trade is effective, while the $10.5M the June 1 cut would have created wouldn't have been effective until June 1, so for the next 2 months plus, the Texans have more cap room than a June 1 would have given them.
Except that we'll have to save about $7M of our cap room for our rookie class. So if we have $9M now, we need to treat it like $2M

However, if we already cut Schaub & designated him a June 1st cut, we can use that $9M like it were $9M knowing we've got $10M coming on June 2nd.
Old 03-23-2014   #399
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Seahawks got the Raiders 5th, according to GBN Report. This guy has had a draft site since Al Gore invented the internets, and he does a really good job of keeping track of traded draft picks.
Quote:
March 21
(10:00 PM): QBs on the move ... Houston has acquired veteran QB Matt Schaub from Oakland in exchange for a 6th round pick...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014   #400
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ntrofish, I don't do bets anymore, if you notice I don't have a Sig.

BTW, I like Schaub a lot and hope he lights it up next yr. Just not against Texans.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read