Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2014   #1
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Round 1, Pick #1- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisvile- No surprise here as I started his own thread in this forum. Our Texans need stability on offense in the worst way, and Teddy Bridgewater is the quarterback who can give it to our franchise. Completing nearly 70 percent of his passes, the quarterback tossed 58 touchdowns and just 12 interceptions the past two years at Louisville. He understands how to manage the game but also possesses the athletic talent to make big plays when needed. I feel we will be set for years at QB and have an answer to the Colts.

Round 2, Pick #33- Dee Ford, DE/OLB, Auburn- Having missed out on the once in a generation talent of Jadeveon Clowney, we make up for it here with this pick. An undersized defensive end, or a jumbo outside linebacker, Ford has a tremendous amount of natural athleticism. He is quick off the ball and plays every down full speed. His effort gets him to a lot of backside tackles, and he's a special teams freak a la Braman. Adept at swatting down passes and playing the passing lanes as well. Will need to add weight but has talent to work with.

Round 3, Pick #65- Will Sutton, DT, Arizona State- Will Sutton is a dynamic interior pass rusher. He is explosive off the ball and has a very strong swim move. He can get excellent push up the middle and collapse the pocket. With Ford and Sutton we already have an upgraded line at two spots rather than just one with Clowney. What us Texans fans will like is that Sutton is a high motor guy who plays with relentless effort. His energy is obvious on the football field.

Round 4, Pick #97- E.J. Gaines, DB, Missouri- Gaines is a three-year starter and four-year contributor for the Missouri defense. He plays the game with good physicality and an aggressive demeanor. Whether he is defending a screen or run play, Gaines will contribute nicely as a tackler. He is fluid in his motions and has solid quickness and long speed. The Missouri defense plays a good mix of man and zone coverages, and Gaines excels in both schemes. He has good awareness and instincts in zone, while he can mirror and play tight coverage in man. This scheme diversity will help elevate his draft stock.

Round 5, Pick #129- Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia- Sims is as versatile a running back as there is in the country. He has the size to run the ball between the tackles and grind the game out, but the speed and quickness to turn the edge and take the ball to the house on any play. On top of his speed, he is very elusive and hard for defenders to get a solid hit on and hard to bring to the ground. Sims has shown his big play ability over and over while playing his first three seasons at Houston and again this season at West Virginia. Sims provides the best of both worlds as a running back and is a true three-down running back.

Round 6, Pick #161- Michael Shofield, OT, Michigan- Shofield is an athletic tackle prospect with good feet, flexibility and athleticism. Is able to get into the second level and maintains his balance and keeps his feet while blocking in space. Shows some aggressiveness and gets into his man, but could finish off blocks with more authority. Has the frame to add weight and strength and that will be a big key for him at the next level. Once power matches athleticism, he'll have a chance to be a good one. Should be good for training camp competition against those who were on IR.

Round 7, Pick #193- Jack Tyler, ILB, Virginia Tech- Jack Tyler had a very good senior season to finish out his career with 100 tackles and 4.5 sacks over the 13 games during the 2013 College Football Season. Jack Tyler was a leader of the Virginia Tech defense and those qualities will have to be taken into account when teams look at where he could go in the 2014 NFL Draft and his potential impact at the next level. Tyler is a guy that has been an underdog before when he was a walk-on at Virginia Tech but he took advantage of his opportunity and now is ready to move up to the next level.
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #2
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame
 
leebigeztx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: League City formerly of LaMarque
Age: 43
Posts: 1,615
Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

I like it. I struggle with the 3rd rd pick every time I look. I like sutton,quarles,keith mcgill,and sistrunk. Since you have Sims in the 5th, there is a great chance mcgill might be there in the 4th,but I'm starting to worry. So now its between quarles and sutton. I like quarles because he can play nose or a 0 tech as well as a 5 tech. That means versitility.
__________________
Be a student of the game, not a fan.
leebigeztx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #3
bhsman
All Pro
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 657
Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Does Sims even make it to the fifth round after his work at the Senior Bowl? Good mock otherwise, that just stood out to me.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #4
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame
 
leebigeztx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: League City formerly of LaMarque
Age: 43
Posts: 1,615
Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Does Sims even make it to the fifth round after his work at the Senior Bowl? Good mock otherwise, that just stood out to me.
I always thought sims was in the mid 3rd to mid 4th. After the senior bowl practices and the game,I think he's mid 2nd to mid 3. If he tests well,that's where he will stay. The devaluation of pure rbs is there,but since sims is a ball catcher,he fits the 3 down back mode ie lacy,bell from this past yr.
__________________
Be a student of the game, not a fan.
leebigeztx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #5
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I like it. I struggle with the 3rd rd pick every time I look. I like sutton,quarles,keith mcgill,and sistrunk. Since you have Sims in the 5th, there is a great chance mcgill might be there in the 4th,but I'm starting to worry. So now its between quarles and sutton. I like quarles because he can play nose or a 0 tech as well as a 5 tech. That means versitility.
Quarles was definitely on my radar but Sutton showed a higher motor IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Does Sims even make it to the fifth round after his work at the Senior Bowl? Good mock otherwise, that just stood out to me.
Sims will probably end up going two rounds higher IMO if he has a good combine.
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #6
NCTexan
Hall of Fame
 
NCTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Raleigh
Age: 22
Posts: 1,395
Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

I don't think Sims last that long, as others have said.

I also think we pick a slot receiver somewhere. I don't think that Keyshawn will have proven his value to O'Brien and if we look at the Patriots they love the small, quick guy.

I see someone like Bruce Ellington or Robert Herron.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #7
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor
 
kiwitexansfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Age: 37
Posts: 9,280
Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

I'd be shocked if Ford lasts to #33
__________________
Ultimately I root for laundry. Go Laundry!!
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-27-2014   #8
Blake
MMQB
 
Blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Spring
Section: 551
Posts: 10,779
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'd be shocked if Ford lasts to #33
Really? He reminds me of an Elvis Dumervil. 2nd/3rd.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #9
htownfan32
Hall of Fame
 
htownfan32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: College Station, TX
Posts: 3,827
Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
Round 1, Pick #1- Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisvile- No surprise here as I started his own thread in this forum. Our Texans need stability on offense in the worst way, and Teddy Bridgewater is the quarterback who can give it to our franchise. Completing nearly 70 percent of his passes, the quarterback tossed 58 touchdowns and just 12 interceptions the past two years at Louisville. He understands how to manage the game but also possesses the athletic talent to make big plays when needed. I feel we will be set for years at QB and have an answer to the Colts.

Round 2, Pick #33- Dee Ford, DE/OLB, Auburn- Having missed out on the once in a generation talent of Jadeveon Clowney, we make up for it here with this pick. An undersized defensive end, or a jumbo outside linebacker, Ford has a tremendous amount of natural athleticism. He is quick off the ball and plays every down full speed. His effort gets him to a lot of backside tackles, and he's a special teams freak a la Braman. Adept at swatting down passes and playing the passing lanes as well. Will need to add weight but has talent to work with.

Round 3, Pick #65- Will Sutton, DT, Arizona State- Will Sutton is a dynamic interior pass rusher. He is explosive off the ball and has a very strong swim move. He can get excellent push up the middle and collapse the pocket. With Ford and Sutton we already have an upgraded line at two spots rather than just one with Clowney. What us Texans fans will like is that Sutton is a high motor guy who plays with relentless effort. His energy is obvious on the football field.

Round 4, Pick #97- E.J. Gaines, DB, Missouri- Gaines is a three-year starter and four-year contributor for the Missouri defense. He plays the game with good physicality and an aggressive demeanor. Whether he is defending a screen or run play, Gaines will contribute nicely as a tackler. He is fluid in his motions and has solid quickness and long speed. The Missouri defense plays a good mix of man and zone coverages, and Gaines excels in both schemes. He has good awareness and instincts in zone, while he can mirror and play tight coverage in man. This scheme diversity will help elevate his draft stock.

Round 5, Pick #129- Charles Sims, RB, West Virginia- Sims is as versatile a running back as there is in the country. He has the size to run the ball between the tackles and grind the game out, but the speed and quickness to turn the edge and take the ball to the house on any play. On top of his speed, he is very elusive and hard for defenders to get a solid hit on and hard to bring to the ground. Sims has shown his big play ability over and over while playing his first three seasons at Houston and again this season at West Virginia. Sims provides the best of both worlds as a running back and is a true three-down running back.

Round 6, Pick #161- Michael Shofield, OT, Michigan- Shofield is an athletic tackle prospect with good feet, flexibility and athleticism. Is able to get into the second level and maintains his balance and keeps his feet while blocking in space. Shows some aggressiveness and gets into his man, but could finish off blocks with more authority. Has the frame to add weight and strength and that will be a big key for him at the next level. Once power matches athleticism, he'll have a chance to be a good one. Should be good for training camp competition against those who were on IR.

Round 7, Pick #193- Jack Tyler, ILB, Virginia Tech- Jack Tyler had a very good senior season to finish out his career with 100 tackles and 4.5 sacks over the 13 games during the 2013 College Football Season. Jack Tyler was a leader of the Virginia Tech defense and those qualities will have to be taken into account when teams look at where he could go in the 2014 NFL Draft and his potential impact at the next level. Tyler is a guy that has been an underdog before when he was a walk-on at Virginia Tech but he took advantage of his opportunity and now is ready to move up to the next level.
I'd probably cry tears of joy if this draft occurred.
__________________
Do not be too hard, lest you be broken; do not be too soft, lest you be squeezed. - Ali
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #10
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor
 
kiwitexansfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Age: 37
Posts: 9,280
Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Really? He reminds me of an Elvis Dumervil. 2nd/3rd.
He got a lot of buzz at the senior bowl and he strikes me as the kind of guy who will test well at the combine....

In saying that I know much less about college prospects than most of you, so I will defer to the group logic.
__________________
Ultimately I root for laundry. Go Laundry!!
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #11
htownfan32
Hall of Fame
 
htownfan32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: College Station, TX
Posts: 3,827
Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
He got a lot of buzz at the senior bowl and he strikes me as the kind of guy who will test well at the combine....

In saying that I know much less about college prospects than most of you, so I will defer to the group logic.
Actually, I agree with you. Senior Bowl buzz + good combine = late 1st to early 2nd round.
__________________
Do not be too hard, lest you be broken; do not be too soft, lest you be squeezed. - Ali
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014   #12
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Wow great comments guys. Last year when I did my mock around this time I had Vaccaro in the third round. I think Ford will be my Vaccaro this year, I hope not lol. But this kid is a good combine away from jumping into the mid to low first round. This is why I like doing a mock before the draft. Thanks for the input guys.
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014   #13
TexansFTW
All Pro
 
TexansFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 786
Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I don't think Sims last that long, as others have said.

I also think we pick a slot receiver somewhere. I don't think that Keyshawn will have proven his value to O'Brien and if we look at the Patriots they love the small, quick guy.

I see someone like Bruce Ellington or Robert Herron.
I think that Posey can fill in that gap quite nicely with an offseason training camp under BOB.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014   #14
NCTexan
Hall of Fame
 
NCTexan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Raleigh
Age: 22
Posts: 1,395
Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I think that Posey can fill in that gap quite nicely with an offseason training camp under BOB.
I really really want Posey to succeed. I hadn't really thought of him on the slot role though.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor
 
beerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12,349
Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Really solid mock draft. Like most if not all your picks.
__________________

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014   #16
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Really solid mock draft. Like most if not all your picks.
Thanks man.
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014   #17
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Combine didn't really change anything for me. My mock is still the same.

1. Teddy Bridgewater


2. Dee Ford


3. Will Sutton
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014   #18
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

4. E.J Gaines


5. Charles Sims


6. Michael Shofield


7. Jack Tyler
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014   #19
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor
 
kiwitexansfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Age: 37
Posts: 9,280
Rep Power: 77873 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

That Sack on JFF reminds me why I am not sold on him.
__________________
Ultimately I root for laundry. Go Laundry!!
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014   #20
revan
Veteran
 
revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 344
Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
That Sack on JFF reminds me why I am not sold on him.
Now imagine him with a team that wont have an average OL and players like Von Miller, JJ Watt or Aldon Smith racing down to get him?.
__________________
revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger