Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 07-16-2005   #1
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sheppard

there is a freshman CB that plays for the Florida Gators and his name is Lamont Sheppard and he went to raines high school, so i was wondering if he is related to Lito in any way
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #2
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1759 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected

Lido is from Jacksonville. Might be if the high school is also there.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I would imagine he is related to Lito. I'm pretty sure Lito went to Raines high as well as the Texans' Jabar Gaffney. Looks like he's following Lito's path to the NFL.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005   #4
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1759 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected

Brian Dawkins and Sheppard attended the same high school in Jacksonville. Both paid a visit to the school before the Super Bowl last year. One of the human interest stories before the game. Interesting that half of the Eagles starting D Backfield coming from the same high school.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005   #5
TexansCanes
All Pro

i think they are brothers, but don't quote me. two of my friends went to the florida nike camp and said lido's little brother was there so i assume it is the same guy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read