Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 02-02-2014   #141
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I have always had the theory that Schaubís biomechanics are inherently imbalanced...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014   #142
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

msr
Old 02-02-2014   #143
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow. Did you just make that?
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014   #144
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I haven't seen the SB yet but givin Wilson play imma say now Keenum gives us the best chance to win him or Teddy or Manziel ...... LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014   #145
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sorry, but with all due respect to MF, he is completely wrong. MS is done and is the reason this season went into the toilet. He is terrible and needs a 1 way ticket out of Houston. I'm thankful to MS for his help in getting us the 1st pick in the draft.
Old 02-02-2014   #146
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

marshall is 100% right.

schaub allows us to suck for many years and stack up high draft picks then build a great team without a franchise qb, then draft a qb in the later rounds and become an elite team like the 9ers and the seahawks and get to the super bowl
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #147
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 38966 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's what we ought to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think you're missing the point. The question is keeping Schaub ($14.5 mil cap hit), releasing Schaub ($10.5 million cap hit), or releasing Schaub as a June 1st cut ($3.5 million cap hit in 2014, $7 million cap hit in 2015). Those are the numbers, and more cap room is available without Schaub than with.

I think the writing is on the wall that Schaub will be released once the league year starts. The owner has seen enough. He doesn't want to sell a lame duck season with Schaub as QB to the fans. I also can't see O'Brien wanting to waste a season with a QB he has no intention on keeping. Any scenario that has keeping Schaub on the roster is far-fetched, at best.
The $10.5M dead money against the cap is gone no matter what we do. All we can do is shift the years it is counted against. The actual savings is the Base Salary and Roster Bonuses for the remainder of his contract.

According to Over-the Cap, the numbers have changed a bit by a reduction in Roster Bonus from previous reports. The latest are:

2014 Base Salary $10M
2014 Roster Bonus $625K
2014 Cap Savings $10.625M

2015 Base Salary $12.5M
2015 Roster Bonus $1M
2015 Cap Savings $13.5M

2016 Base Salary $14.5M
2016 Roster Bonus $1M
2016 Cap Savings $15.5M

Total Base Salary $37M
Total Roster Bonus $2.625M
Total Cap Savings $39.625M

Just for clarity, these are over and above the $10.5M dead money from the Signing Bonus.

The financial decision boils down to whether Schaub is worth $10.625M in 2014 or some renegotiated amount. All the other numbers are superfluous. The interesting thing about the changes is that the effect on the 2014 Cap has been drastically reduced. $10.625M minus $10.5M Dead Money = .125M difference. But the 2015 $13.5M and 2016 $15.5M Cap Savings are not reduced by dead money.

Do not be confused by the charts which throw $3.5M of dead money back into the Cap Savings figure. They will report $3.625M in Cap Savings and shift the remaining $7M dead money to 2015 and 2016.

Last edited by Marshall; 02-03-2014 at 07:00 AM.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-03-2014   #148
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 57086 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have always had the theory that Schaub’s biomechanics are inherently imbalanced, and therefore unstable. I base this on the postural misalignment evident in all of his team photos. I’m sure some of you have noticed it too, but I’ve never seen a discussion here on how it could affect his mechanics.

In the pictures below, the yellow lines are a square X and Y axis anchored in the center of the collarbone. The vertical blue line is the diverted angle of the cervical spine (neck) from the Y axis. Halfway through the vertical blue line, there is one vector point where it changes direction back to 0 degrees, indicating a compensatory tilt in the head. The vector point is placed at the base of the nose since that is approximately where the base of the skull meets the spine.

In figure 1, the horizontal blue line follows the estimated tilt in the collarbone. The tilt is only estimated since the jersey conceals the necessary reference points to track it accurately.

Figure 2 confirms that the misalignment on a younger Schaub to indicate that it has always been present.

Below, the figure on the left illustrates how his neck is tilting, and how the head tilts to compensate. On the right is an example of a neck with a normal vertical angle.

With a neck diverted to that degree, one would expect a compensatory curvature in the thoracic (middle) and lumbar (lower) spine. This often results in a tilting of the collarbone and pelvis, which would cause one arm to drop lower, and one leg to strike the ground harder when running. Below is an example of how a tilted neck is an indication of compensatory misalignments throughout the rest of the skeletal frame. Notice the pelvic tilt from horizontal.

Figure 1 indicated that Schaub’s collarbone and shoulders are apparently within a “normal” range of the X axis. Since I could not find any other team photos from mid-torso to compare to figure 1, I used the photo in figure 3 below, then emphasized the negative (black) space in figure 4 to demonstrate how uneven the shoulders hang. Also note differences in the shapes of the negative space around the neck.

For contrast, let’s look at the alignment of a random teammate, TJ Yates. His neck alignment isn’t perfect, but it’s about the best you could expect from anyone, much less a football player. Considering the daily effects of sitting on the bench, hunching over film study, and lurking on Texans Talk, TJ’s doing pretty good here. This cervical alignment is Texans worthy.

Question 1: Assuming that Schaub’s frame is as imbalanced as I’m theorizing, why does that mean his mechanics are unstable? That is because a quarterback throw is a motion of the entire body, much like boxing or baseball pitching. If you have ever taken boxing, you know that a good instructor coaches you on the form of your entire body to achieve an efficient transfer of energy from the planting toe to the fist. Power and accuracy are lost if your mechanics are inefficient.

Question 2: What makes me an expert on biomechanics? Not much. I’m presenting data, and this is my conclusion. I also have spinal misalignment, and my X-rays confirm a tilt in my collarbone and hips. It does not prohibit weight training, but long distance running is painful. Since I notice the imbalance in my own posture, I notice it in other people too.

Question 3: Is it possible that I am projecting my own spinal condition onto Schaub? Possibly, but from what I’ve researched, compensatory misalignments in the spine follow a predictable trend. I've never seen a case of only a crooked neck without a compensatory curve in the thoracic or lumbar spine. Also, this fact is revealing to me: I would not have been able to play football due risk of back or hip injury, but Schaub’s degree of misalignment is worse than mine.

Question 4: Why wasn’t Schaub’s mechanical imbalance a prohibitive factor before 2013? Because Schaub is a hard worker who overcame any mechanical issues during his developmental years. My theory asserts that his mechanics were only unstable, not consistently unreliable. Today, his mechanics are deteriorated because he is planting on a foot that is sending slightly inaccurate messages to his head. That is what this all comes down to: The foot isn’t doing exactly what his brain thinks it is, and his coordination can no longer compensate for the imbalanced mechanics.

So there is my theory. It is founded more on my experience and observations than on academic study, so take it for what it's worth. I also look forward to CnD either confirming or shredding it.
Yea, I see what you mean... No wonder Foster needed back surgery!

Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #149
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 24531 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Doesn't pretty much everyone from VA have this kind of slack-jawed
posture?

speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #150
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 57086 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

Then there's Dre's misalignment and misshapen head.

Must be hard to be one of the best receivers in the world, with all that going on. Poor guy.

Old 02-03-2014   #151
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 261571 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have always had the theory that Schaubís biomechanics are inherently imbalanced, and therefore unstable. I base this on the postural misalignment evident in all of his team photos. Iím sure some of you have noticed it too, but Iíve never seen a discussion here on how it could affect his mechanics.

In the pictures below, the yellow lines are a square X and Y axis anchored in the center of the collarbone. The vertical blue line is the diverted angle of the cervical spine (neck) from the Y axis. Halfway through the vertical blue line, there is one vector point where it changes direction back to 0 degrees, indicating a compensatory tilt in the head. The vector point is placed at the base of the nose since that is approximately where the base of the skull meets the spine.

In figure 1, the horizontal blue line follows the estimated tilt in the collarbone. The tilt is only estimated since the jersey conceals the necessary reference points to track it accurately.

Figure 2 confirms that the misalignment on a younger Schaub to indicate that it has always been present.

Below, the figure on the left illustrates how his neck is tilting, and how the head tilts to compensate. On the right is an example of a neck with a normal vertical angle.

With a neck diverted to that degree, one would expect a compensatory curvature in the thoracic (middle) and lumbar (lower) spine. This often results in a tilting of the collarbone and pelvis, which would cause one arm to drop lower, and one leg to strike the ground harder when running. Below is an example of how a tilted neck is an indication of compensatory misalignments throughout the rest of the skeletal frame. Notice the pelvic tilt from horizontal.

Figure 1 indicated that Schaubís collarbone and shoulders are apparently within a ďnormalĒ range of the X axis. Since I could not find any other team photos from mid-torso to compare to figure 1, I used the photo in figure 3 below, then emphasized the negative (black) space in figure 4 to demonstrate how uneven the shoulders hang. Also note differences in the shapes of the negative space around the neck.

For contrast, letís look at the alignment of a random teammate, TJ Yates. His neck alignment isnít perfect, but itís about the best you could expect from anyone, much less a football player. Considering the daily effects of sitting on the bench, hunching over film study, and lurking on Texans Talk, TJís doing pretty good here. This cervical alignment is Texans worthy.

Question 1: Assuming that Schaubís frame is as imbalanced as Iím theorizing, why does that mean his mechanics are unstable? That is because a quarterback throw is a motion of the entire body, much like boxing or baseball pitching. If you have ever taken boxing, you know that a good instructor coaches you on the form of your entire body to achieve an efficient transfer of energy from the planting toe to the fist. Power and accuracy are lost if your mechanics are inefficient.

Question 2: What makes me an expert on biomechanics? Not much. Iím presenting data, and this is my conclusion. I also have spinal misalignment, and my X-rays confirm a tilt in my collarbone and hips. It does not prohibit weight training, but long distance running is painful. Since I notice the imbalance in my own posture, I notice it in other people too.

Question 3: Is it possible that I am projecting my own spinal condition onto Schaub? Possibly, but from what Iíve researched, compensatory misalignments in the spine follow a predictable trend. I've never seen a case of only a crooked neck without a compensatory curve in the thoracic or lumbar spine. Also, this fact is revealing to me: I would not have been able to play football due risk of back or hip injury, but Schaubís degree of misalignment is worse than mine.

Question 4: Why wasnít Schaubís mechanical imbalance a prohibitive factor before 2013? Because Schaub is a hard worker who overcame any mechanical issues during his developmental years. My theory asserts that his mechanics were only unstable, not consistently unreliable. Today, his mechanics are deteriorated because he is planting on a foot that is sending slightly inaccurate messages to his head. That is what this all comes down to: The foot isnít doing exactly what his brain thinks it is, and his coordination can no longer compensate for the imbalanced mechanics.

So there is my theory. It is founded more on my experience and observations than on academic study, so take it for what it's worth. I also look forward to CnD either confirming or shredding it.
Quote:
Wow. Did you just make that?
Just having some, didn't mean to trash your post that you obviously put some time into.

Bringing it forward... maybe Dr CND will comment.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #152
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just having some, didn't mean to trash your post that you obviously put some time into.

Bringing it forward... maybe Dr CND will comment.
No worries, I asked because it was funny. And don't worry about trashing my post -- that's one of the reasons why I posted it. I want it to be critiqued or challenged.
Old 02-03-2014   #153
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Quote:
No worries, I asked because it was funny. And don't worry about trashing my post -- that's one of the reasons why I posted it. I want it to be critiqued or challenged.
Too late, I saw what you posted. I do not "take personal offense any time Schaub is critiqued" Why is it that you all have this obsession with Schaub? You accuse me of being the one with an obsession, or love affair, or whatever ridiculous label you try to pin on me, but I am not the one posting this kind of comedy.

You say in your post you "want it to be critiqued or challenged", but just not by me? WTF?

Old 02-03-2014   #154
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Too late, I saw what you posted. I do not "take personal offense any time Schaub is critiqued" Why is it that you all have this obsession with Schaub? You accuse me of being the one with an obsession, or love affair, or whatever ridiculous label you try to pin on me, but I am not the one posting this kind of comedy.

You say in your post you "want it to be critiqued or challenged", but just not by me? WTF?
So you caught my ninja edit. I edited it for two reasons. 1) I realized that I could've misinterpreted your tone and your reasons for critiquing it, and 2) I shouldn't care about your reasons and I should just accept your critique.

Regarding our perceived "obsession" with Schaub: This is a thread about Matt Schaub.

Regarding your sensitivity on the subject: On one hand, it seems that you have a reactionary rejection to any criticism of Schaub. On the other hand, your posts provide a little counterbalance to all the nasty, unfair, and ungrateful posts about Schaub. So maybe I shouldn't contribute to discouraging that, but I would suggest attempting a little objectivity.
Old 02-03-2014   #155
Yesterday
Veteran

Rep Power: 3739 Yesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd rather the Texans go 7-9 without Matt Schaub than 8-8 with Matt Schaub. I just don't enjoy watching him play. At all. Like 32/32 in the league in terms of enjoyment.
Yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #156
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Quote:
So you caught my ninja edit. I edited it for two reasons. 1) I realized that I could've misinterpreted your tone and your reasons for critiquing it, and 2) I shouldn't care about your reasons and I should just accept your critique.

Regarding our perceived "obsession" with Schaub: This is a thread about Matt Schaub.

Regarding your sensitivity on the subject: On one hand, it seems that you have a reactionary rejection to any criticism of Schaub. On the other hand, your posts provide a little counterbalance to all the nasty, unfair, and ungrateful posts about Schaub. So maybe I shouldn't contribute to discouraging that, but I would suggest attempting a little objectivity.
Great post, but Reactionary reaction? lol

Bro, that's how it works around here. Someone posts their opinion, or theory, and then someone reacts and retorts. It's just that I do not join the mob lynching of Schaub that it seems like I am being reactionary.

I have to ask. Why are my posts not objective, but anyone else' are? Because my post tend to lean towards support of the guy, who you correctly said "provide a little counterbalance to all the nasty, unfair, and ungrateful posts about Schaub"?

The sad thing is, even after he is gone, the same old Schaub bashing that has been going on in here for years will continue unabated. I think your post is fair and thoughtful, but I disagree with your assertion that I am not objective in my post.

Old 02-03-2014   #157
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

This is probably the most offseason page on this forum.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014   #158
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Didn't know whether here or cap thread so both

From

@evansilva

Here's a rumor connecting Matt Schaub to the #Raiders. Schaub reportedly "has some fans in the organization": rotoworld.com/player/nfl/16/…
4:53pm - 3 Feb 14

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/16/matt-schaub
Old 02-03-2014   #159
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

From the link above:
Quote:
National Football Post's Len Pasquarelli passes along "scuttlebutt" that the Raiders may pursue Matt Schaub once the Texans release him.Schaub's release is a mere formality, as he's owed $11 million in 2014 salary and bonuses and isn't worth half that much. He could command $3-4 million annually on a backup-caliber deal. Per Pasquarelli, Schaub "has some fans in the organization." We hope the Raiders wouldn't be counting on Schaub to start.*Feb 3 - 5:51 PM
Yes, a mere formality sums it up nicely. Still think Schaub's a virtual lock to the Ravens.
Old 02-04-2014   #160
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
From the link above:

Yes, a mere formality sums it up nicely. Still think Schaub's a virtual lock to the Ravens.
I'd be surprised if Schaub can't get a job where he can at least compete for a starting spot.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read