Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-01-2014   #301
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 9556 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I see, just because you do not know how to do something does not make you stupid, but not asking how to do something makes you bull headed and gives a little insight into your character.

If you are trying so hard to forget it, why do you take shots at Schaub every chance you get? This shows it's not something you are trying to forget at all, but rather something you have turned into a sport.

I appreciate your suggestion, but I am not so short sighted that I would forget everything Schaub has done for the Texans, and the City of Houston just because he had one bad season. Let's not forget Matt Schaub owns every Texas QB record there is to have, and yes that includes some bad ones, but let's stop pretending he is the worst NFL QB ever, or even close.
Given the QBs to come through town to this point in team history, I don't know Schaub holding X, Y, Z records says too much. For a time he was competent, much more than his predecessor, and that's about it, for me at least. 10 years down the road would be a better sample size.
Dishman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #302
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
Given the QBs to come through town to this point in team history, I don't know Schaub holding X, Y, Z records says too much. For a time he was competent, much more than his predecessor, and that's about it, for me at least. 10 years down the road would be a better sample size.
To be fair, there were times when he was great. While I'm 100% certain that he's done as a starter, it would be enlightening for people to go back and watch his highlights from the years before his foot injury. He was a much different quarterback. Overall, he had a ceiling, but he was much better than the concensus around here believes today.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #303
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
I see, just because you do not know how to do something does not make you stupid, but not asking how to do something makes you bull headed and gives a little insight into your character.

If you are trying so hard to forget it, why do you take shots at Schaub every chance you get? This shows it's not something you are trying to forget at all, but rather something you have turned into a sport.

I appreciate your suggestion, but I am not so short sighted that I would forget everything Schaub has done for the Texans, and the City of Houston just because he had one bad season. Let's not forget Matt Schaub owns every Texas QB record there is to have, and yes that includes some bad ones, but let's stop pretending he is the worst NFL QB ever, or even close.
I'm not responding to the Schaub questin as I said before I'm done with you on that subject.

However, do not question my character. I've spent my time her on this earth trying to show that my character is beyond reproach. How I spend my time is my business and will always be my business. So I wish you the best in however you wish to spend your time and would hope you might wish me the same. Afterall time in life is short.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #304
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
To be fair, there were times when he was great. While I'm 100% certain that he's done as a starter, it would be enlightening for people to go back and watch his highlights from the years before his foot injury. He was a much different quarterback. Overall, he had a ceiling, but he was much better than the concensus around here believes today.
^^^^
This

Even though some will never admit this.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #305
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116440 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I could see us not drafting a QB at 1-1 but picking one up after and rolling with Schaub next year. This give O'Brien a year hands on with Schaub and the heir apparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #306
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 9556 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As far as his ceiling and franchise QB records go, if Schaub is the ceiling the Texans reach for franchise QBs during their history...
Dishman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #307
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I could see us not drafting a QB at 1-1 but picking one up after and rolling with Schaub next year. This give O'Brien a year hands on with Schaub and the heir apparent.
I can see this also, especially if we draft Bortles or Garropolo
Old 03-01-2014   #308
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^

This

Even though some will never admit this.

I'll admit it. Matt had some amazing moments.

I was at the Green Bay game when, coming back from an injury, the guy led his team to a win. He was good.

And, I'm still shocked that he went back into a game after separating his shoulder. That was amazing and the guy showed guts.

Having said all that...it's time to move on; for him and for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014   #309
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I'll admit it. Matt had some amazing moments.

I was at the Green Bay game when, coming back from an injury, the guy led his team to a win. He was good.

And, I'm still shocked that he went back into a game after separating his shoulder. That was amazing and the guy showed guts.

Having said all that...it's time to move on; for him and for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That game against the Packers in Green Bay was a turning point. It was the beginning of the first time in team history that we had a respectable offense. I remember seeing the bootleg rollout result in a 40 yard pass to Andre. I was shocked while sitting in a Packer bar wearing my Texans shirt, having expected to get dominated that day.

Here are some of the highlights of Schaub I mentioned earlier. Obviously a much different quarterback.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014   #310
Nitrofish
FSM Rules!

Rep Power: 57899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
Like it or not, Schaub is the best QB the Texans have ever had. And while there has only been two in franchise history, that is testament to his accomplishments here. Some will say it was only because Kubiak, but that is speculation. In 2009 Schaub was better than every QB in the league, including Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, and even the legendary Favre. It's not like those guys took that year off, or were injured. To ignore that fact because he threw a whole mess of pick 6's season is plain ignorant.

Give the man the credit he deserves, and stop bashing him every chance you get. No reason to kick a man when he is down. Thank him for his service and let's move on.

Quote:
Agreed! 2009 in particular when he had no run game and no D. He carried the team that year and led them to their first winning season, and in the process bested guys like Manning, Brady and Brees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm not responding to the Schaub questin as I said before I'm done with you on that subject.

However, do not question my character. I've spent my time her on this earth trying to show that my character is beyond reproach. How I spend my time is my business and will always be my business. So I wish you the best in however you wish to spend your time and would hope you might wish me the same. Afterall time in life is short.
I do not understand why you keep posting in a Schaub thread, but refuse to talk about Schaub with me. Makes no sense. If you are trying to forget, or are tired of the subject, stop reading and posting in this thread.

Listen I have no animosity towards you, or anyone on this board for that matter. Of course I wish you only the best, I just can't understand why you do not afford others, namely Matt Schaub the same respect. Life is short, so enjoy the good moments and let the bad ones go. No sense in holding onto the past and kicking a man while he is down.

Quote:
If they take Clowney, I look at your scenario as more likely, but if they take a QB, I think they will cut Schaub. O'Brien does not seem like the kind of guy however who will make his decisions based on what fans think. If he thinks Schaub can help him transition into a new QB next season, he will keep him around regardless what some of the fans say IMO.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014   #311
Nitrofish
FSM Rules!

Rep Power: 57899 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

So add one more former NFL player who is a well respected film guy on QB's who thinks... well, you know.

Quote:
“I can’t advise Bill O’Brien who to take, but I’m certain Bill O’Brien knows what he wants his quarterback to look like,” Jaworski said. “And I actually think they have a quarterback on their roster in Matt Schaub that is the kind of quarterback that Bill O’Brien likes.

“I think he’s going to say, ‘Hmmm. I like this Schaub guy. He reminds me a little bit of Tom Brady in size and stature,’ maybe not the outstanding consistency of Tom Brady, but you have an experienced, veteran quarterback, you surround him with the right people, I think Matt Schaub can still play a very solid game in the NFL.” -Ron Jaworski
Link

Let the Ron Jaworski bashing begin!

Old 03-04-2014   #312
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
So add one more former NFL player who is a well respected film guy on QB's who thinks... well, you know.

Link

Ron's already forgot about the Lisfranc.

You know Schaub's never had it good around here. He was a back up to a running back in Atlanta. And after the last season & a third..... even his staunchest fans have had enough.

Me personally, if he hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl, I don't think you can take a $14M cap hit on the guy, no matter how promising, especially not at his age.

Even if he comes back & plays well, we'll have our fingers crossed that he can keep it up for 19 weeks, heck, that he can even make it through another season healthy.

Just not worth it to me.
Old 03-04-2014   #313
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 59425 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So basically doing EXACTLY what Gary Kubiak did in 2006? Not taking the QB but rolling with the DE, or whom ever, at 1.1 and "working" with the lame duck QB only to cut his ass the following year and trading for a backup....

I cannot believe that this topic has gotten 16 pages. 16 pages debating about a mediocre, AT BEST, lame duck QB giving the Texans the best chance to win the answer is very obvious...

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....

Last edited by BullNation4Life; 03-04-2014 at 11:35 AM.
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014   #314
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59425 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Link

I like your sig, reminds me allot like Matt Schaub...Lame and mediocre at best!

Thanks for trying though! "A" for effort....

Old 03-04-2014   #315
Nitrofish
FSM Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Ron's already forgot about the Lisfranc.

You know Schaub's never had it good around here. He was a back up to a running back in Atlanta. And after the last season & a third..... even his staunchest fans have had enough.

Me personally, if he hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl, I don't think you can take a $14M cap hit on the guy, no matter how promising, especially not at his age.

Even if he comes back & plays well, we'll have our fingers crossed that he can keep it up for 19 weeks, heck, that he can even make it through another season healthy.

Just not worth it to me.
Come on TK, you can't honestly say that there will not be just as much hand wringing, and holding of the breathe if Bridgewater, Manziel or Bortles come in to start. Anyone here who thinks the Texans are Super Bowl bound this season regardless of who is drafted, cut, or signed is drinking the kool aid.

Here is a highly respected former NFL QB, and now QB evaluator saying basically the same thing the other two guys have said. People keep trying to say that they are saying Schaub is the long term answer, and that is not what I, or any of the other guys have said.

Given the circumstances, the free agents available, the body of work Schaub has, etc, etc, he seems like the most realistic chance the Texans have to make a quick turnaround while they groom a 2nd or 3rd round pick, or better yet go after the franchise QB in 2015. Like it or not, it may be exactly the way O'Brien looks at it too. Only time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
So basically doing EXACTLY what Gary Kubiak did in 2006? Not taking the QB but rolling with the DE, or whom ever, at 1.1 and "working" with lame duck QB only to cut his ass the following year and trading for a backup....

I cannot believe that this topic has gotten 16 pages. 16 pages debating about a mediocre, AT BEST, lame duck QB giving the Texans the best chance to win the answer is very obvious...

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
I know this is a stupid question, but I gotta ask... Did you ever stop to think it might be you, not these highly respected former players, and analysts that is taking crazy pills? Is your hate for Schaub so strong that you are incapable of envisioning any other outcome than what you want to happen?

You can shout NO! a million times, it won't change what these men have said, and it can't all be just an attention grab like all of you accused Faulk of. Clearly they are putting their reputations on the line by saying what they are. You can be wrong and only have to listen to board members raz you, when they are wrong their rep takes a hit. Calling them crazy is just an attempt to discredit them because they do not agree with you.

You and your follow the general consensus attitude is more mediocre in nature than thinking outside the box. I mean it was not too long ago when the majority of people thought the world was flat, or that space travel was impossible. Thank goodness not everyone thinks like you.

Hey nice sig bro... I guess you made it bigger than the last one you made because in your mind, the biggest and the loudest is the one who is right. Compensating for something?

Old 03-04-2014   #316
Nitrofish
FSM Rules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I like your sig, reminds me allot like Matt Schaub...Lame and mediocre at best!

Thanks for trying though! "A" for effort....
See the difference is, that you say I am cheering for the guy who has thrown the mist Pick 6's in NFL history, but you leave out stuff like he is also the guy who has thrown for the 2nd most yards in a game in NFL history too. It's just like you to cherry pick the negative stuff out.

Super Size that sig bro. That's really showing me who's boss. What's next... typing in all CAPS?

Old 03-04-2014   #317
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Come on TK, you can't honestly say that there will not be just as much hand wringing, and holding of the breathe if Bridgewater, Manziel or Bortles come in to start. Anyone here who thinks the Texans are Super Bowl bound this season regardless of who is drafted, cut, or signed is drinking the kool aid.

Here is a highly respected former NFL QB, and now QB evaluator saying basically the same thing the other two guys have said. People keep trying to say that they are saying Schaub is the long term answer, and that is not what I, or any of the other guys have said.

Given the circumstances, the free agents available, the body of work Schaub has, etc, etc, he seems like the most realistic chance the Texans have to make a quick turnaround while they groom a 2nd or 3rd round pick, or better yet go after the franchise QB in 2015. Like it or not, it may be exactly the way O'Brien looks at it too. Only time will tell.

I've already told you where I stand..... if he takes a pay cut, I'm on board. But I totally understand the fans desire to ship him out of town regardless. Good thing for you & Schaub, fan desires don't go into the decision making process of the Texans.
Old 03-04-2014   #318
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I know this is a stupid question, but I gotta ask... Did you ever stop to think it might be you, not these highly respected former players, and analysts that is taking crazy pills? Is your hate for Schaub so strong that you are incapable of envisioning any other outcome than what you want to happen?

You can shout NO! a million times, it won't change what these men have said, and it can't all be just an attention grab like all of you accused Faulk of. Clearly they are putting their reputations on the line by saying what they are. You can be wrong and only have to listen to board members raz you, when they are wrong their rep takes a hit. Calling them crazy is just an attempt to discredit them because they do not agree with you.

You and your follow the general consensus attitude is more mediocre in nature than thinking outside the box. I mean it was not too long ago when the majority of people thought the world was flat, or that space travel was impossible. Thank goodness not everyone thinks like you.

Hey nice sig bro... I guess you made it bigger than the last one you made because in your mind, the biggest and the loudest is the one who is right. Compensating for something?
Did you ever stop and think, in all your trolling on this board, that these so called "expert" give their opinions because that is their job. Marshall Faulk saying Matt schaub gives the Texans the best chance to win is not because Matt Schaub is an elite or half competent QB, it's simply because there are no other options on the Texans table at this time. ANYBODY with decent football knowledge know Matt Schaub is done with the Texans... period end of discussion.

See unlike you, I don't hide behind what talking heads say. The SAME talking heads that said JaMarcus Russell was going to be an elite QB with 3-5 years of his career. That came from a draft expert that watches film on players as well. I can see the forest for the trees, I know a lame duck when I see one and Matt Schaub is a lame duck. SAME talking heads that said Ryan Leaf would have a better career than Peyton Manning. It is no stretch or risk to give your opinion and be wrong. No credibility is going to be lost, so basically everything you are saying about these so called "experts" is for nothing...

Your stupid comment about Matt Schaub owning all the Texans records, really? Really? you are gonna hang your hat on the fact that Matt schaub was better than David Carr? WOW, man that was a huge bar to climb over there, not to mention Schaub spent twice as long in Houston than Carr did. Great research there man!

Just you trolling trying to stir the pot...

There is no thinking out side the box when it comes to Matt Schaub. He is not a out side the box type of QB, so spew all your troll drivel, but it is just making you look like a complete and utter idiot. Thinking out side the box would be taking Manziel and designing an offense around his skill, BUT since your so called hero says not to take him until the 3rd round, lets kill that idea...

More think like me and would be right, history has a ugly way of repeating itself and especially in Houston.

and your little "compensating for something" joke, I would throw in a immature wife joke as a retaliation, but we both know that nobody would be stupid enough to hook up with you, so we shall leave that one be...

Back to the ignore list you go, troll!

Old 03-04-2014   #319
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's Ron "I wouldn't draft Manziel in the 1st 3 rounds" Jaworski? Or is it Ron "Russell Wilson is too short" Jaworski? I get them confused. Jaws is all hung up on size and stature. How about, making plays for your team and not the opposition?
Old 03-04-2014   #320
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh.... Jaws wasn't necessarily a big guy himself, nor all that athletic. He had a decent to mediocre career as a QB.

His analysis used to be decent and then he became some sort of contrarian. Manziel a third rounder? Really?? Russell Wilson too short??? Really?? Didn't he say something about Kaepernick being the best QB in the league (or something to that affect?)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read