Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-17-2014   #261
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft SELECTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
The Titans are sitting in a sweet position at this pick. Gilbert/Dennard, Lewan/Martin, Evans/Lee... lots of ways they could go. And if someone like Matthews or Barr drops...

I hate seeing the Titans get good talent.
Then knock it off with the good picks you jerk!...
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #262
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
The Titans are sitting in a sweet position at this pick. Gilbert/Dennard, Lewan/Martin, Evans/Lee... lots of ways they could go. And if someone like Matthews or Barr drops...

I hate seeing the Titans get good talent.
If the Tacks/Jags ever find QB's this division is going to get tougher real quickly.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #263
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If the Tacks/Jags ever find QB's this division is going to get tougher real quickly.
I fear you're right on this one. That's been in the back of my mind for some time. I hope the Texans are able to get back up to speed quickly. I'm sure they will, I just don't know how soon.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #264
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Mussop and the New York Football Giants are on the clock. I sent him an email, because he made that an option by following these nifty instructions! You should do it too, cause all the cool kids do it!

Please go to USER CP at the top of your screen. Click Edit Options on the left, then make sure the box is checked to receive email. Also make sure you have a good email listed in your Details section.

Old 03-17-2014   #265
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

The SEC is in the lead with 4 of the 11 picks so far...

Old 03-17-2014   #266
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchrudder View Post
the sec is in the lead with 4 of the 11 picks so far...
duh. :d

Old 03-17-2014   #267
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
The SEC is in the lead with 4 of the 11 picks so far...

Not suprising
Sponsored links
Old 03-17-2014   #268
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Mussop was on 19 minutes ago and we are approaching the 4 hour mark now.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #269
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

good draft so far. no real suprises here.

Questions i have, how far will manziel fall? interesting to see how people rate players like ealy, donald? how many TEs and WRs go in the first?

good work so far guys
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #270
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98526 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
good draft so far. no real suprises here.

Questions i have, how far will manziel fall? interesting to see how people rate players like ealy, donald? how many TEs and WRs go in the first?

good work so far guys
I think one of the QB's (not necessarily Manziel) will fall a bit in the real draft. Probably not out of the top 20 though because I believe a team will trade up to snag whoever it is.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #271
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98526 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Mussop was on 19 minutes ago and we are approaching the 4 hour mark now.
I think the clock ends at 7pm so he's probably safe until it starts up again tomorrow morning.

Unfortunate that it hit this snag right at the deadline. We were really just starting to hit a groove. Would hate to see this go into limbo and be halted for so long.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-17-2014   #272
drs23 
Veteran

Just PM'd him. We'll see....

Old 03-17-2014   #273
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I think the clock ends at 7pm so he's probably safe until it starts up again tomorrow morning.

Unfortunate that it hit this snag right at the deadline. We were really just starting to hit a groove. Would hate to see this go into limbo and be halted for so long.
Clock ends at 9pm. Mussop is hanging out in the Bridgewater thread right now.

PMed him as well so I would imagine he will be here shortly.
Old 03-17-2014   #274
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I think one of the QB's (not necessarily Manziel) will fall a bit in the real draft. Probably not out of the top 20 though because I believe a team will trade up to snag whoever it is.
If you were Rick/BOB would you trade 2-1 and a 2015 1st for JM?

Clowney at 1-1 and Manziel at 1-20 would give you the 2 most dynamic players in this draft.

I wouldn't do this deal.
Old 03-17-2014   #275
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Clock ends at 9pm. Mussop is hanging out in the Bridgewater thread right now.

PMed him as well so I would imagine he will be here shortly.
Here give me one second
Old 03-17-2014   #276
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:

Clowney at 1-1 and Manziel at 1-20 would give you the 2 most dynamic players in this draft.

I wouldn't do this deal.
In one word: NO!

Old 03-17-2014   #277
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

I wouldn't do this deal.
No, but I'm also down on Manziel. I would think about it if it was Bortles or Bridgewater though unless I was already planning on taking Garoppolo, Mettenberger, Carr, etc at 2-1.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-17-2014   #278
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Here give me one second
No problem, knew you would be on it when you saw that you were on the clock.

Quote:

I wouldn't do this deal.
I wouldn't either for any QB in this draft. I highly doubt we are low enough in the draft order next year to make that trade worthwhile.
Old 03-17-2014   #279
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Clock stops at 9. Picks can still be made.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #280
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

The NY Giants select Taylor Lewan OT Michigan

Eli needs better protection to get those int numbers down.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read