Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-29-2014   #61
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sideline View/Zierlein/Harris on 2014 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Tajh Boyd...
Boston College RB Andre Williams

Wisconsin James White
Wisconsin…WR Jared Abbrederis
Wake Forest WR Michael Campanaro

Georgia TE Arthur Lynch
U Mass TE Rob Blanchflower

Missouri OT Justin Britt
Furman T/G prospect Dakota Dozier
BC tackle Matt Patchan

Syracuse DT Jay Bromley

Oregon DE/DT Taylor Hart
Alabama DT Jeoffrey Pagan

Stanford ILB Shayne Skov
Virginia Tech ILB Jack Tyler

Utah OLB Trevor Reilly
Baylor CB Demetri Goodson
Oregon S Terrance Mitchell

I really like all the guys In bold. I seem to be the only guy around here that really likes Andre Williams. Jared abbrederis gets no love around here but is really really good.
Abbederius will be a better WR than Benjamin. IMHO He runs in the high 4.4's and can cut on a dime. If you like Welker/Decker/Cruz/Garcon you should also be very high on Abberderius.

I also like Williams but don't think he's a good fit for the Texans.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post

I really like all the guys In bold. I seem to be the only guy around here that really likes Andre Williams.
Uh... we seem to be the only guys around here that really likes Andre Williams. He's a "must have" to me, meaning we need to find a way to get him. We need to find out what the chatter is about him, where other teams are looking to take him & develop a plan to make sure we leave the draft with him.

Love the yards after contact. If we're trying to "toughen up" this team, a guy like that will go a long way.
Old 04-29-2014   #63
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Abbederius will be a better WR than Benjamin. IMHO He runs in the high 4.4's and can cut on a dime. If you like Welker/Decker/Cruz/Garcon you should also be very high on Abberderius.

I also like Williams but don't think he's a good fit for the Texans.
That's exactly where I want him. In the slot. IMO he would be a perfect fit there in this offense.
Old 04-29-2014   #64
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Uh... we seem to be the only guys around here that really likes Andre Williams. He's a "must have" to me, meaning we need to find a way to get him. We need to find out what the chatter is about him, where other teams are looking to take him & develop a plan to make sure we leave the draft with him.

Love the yards after contact. If we're trying to "toughen up" this team, a guy like that will go a long way.
Yep let him be our Frank Gore or Marshawn Lynch. He is the perfect kind of back to put behind a young QB. He gets the tough yards, he blocks really well, runs with good vision, breaks tackles, what's not to like? Other than not being a big receiving threat, but neither is Gore or Lynch and I would say they have made life on their QB's a lot easier.
Old 04-29-2014   #65
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Williams is a flat out beast. Awesome comparisons to Gore and Lynch spot on.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read