Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Should Wade Phillips be retained as Texans Defensive Coordinator?
Yes. 28 22.76%
No. 95 77.24%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2014   #41
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In addition to Cushing's way too oft injuries, what about Mannings' injury? Didn't JJo go down on IR?

Maybe it's not about the defensive scheme, maybe it's about depth.

Maybe it's about the front office. Maybe it's about the FO signing ridiculous contracts hamstringing the depth. I'm serious when I say having to rely on Shilo Keo as a safety and Brice McCain as a serious contribution to our secondary says more about the FO than it does the DC.
What about the DL and OLBs he wanted? Our front 7 couldn't pressure a prom date. For an attacking 3-4 all we ever did was sit back and react. It's sad when your 3-4 DE is the only one generating pressure. To me, that's a coaching failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade wants to return as Texans Defensive Coordinator

I wouldn't scream bloody murder if Wade stayed, but I doubt it has a chance of happening with a new HC that he's never met.

Wade's defense sucked in 2013 primarily because the offense was garbage. His defense was built to pass rush when protecting an early lead. Kubi-ball strategy was to score early, and then play ball control to protect even the smallest lead. Wade's defense was never the '85 Bears that could dominate and take over games.

But I see O'Brien bringing in his own contacts. He's probably going to want guys that he's already had a working relationship with in the past, and he needs to know and trust their perspectives and tendencies as their boss. That's how the business works, and Wade's an old dog that knows all this stuff, especially the Son of Bum.

Take care, Wade! You were a big part of our first ever division titles and playoff wins, and for that, we salute you!
Old 01-01-2014   #43
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post

At the end of the day it not your or any of the Internet tough guys in this threads call. It is O'Brien's. If he wants Wade to stick around then that is what it will be and then you can go cry in your milk about it. O'Brien gets to pick his own staff and it is his call whether Wade is DC or not. If he tells Wade to take a hike then Wade is gone.
Come on 84, don't you think we know coach makes decision? This is a message board to discuss our opinions. Not sure why you are here? Seems you'd be better off just watching games.
Old 01-01-2014   #44
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Wade needs to kick rocks...its over buddy....
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
What about the DL and OLBs he wanted? Our front 7 couldn't pressure a prom date. For an attacking 3-4 all we ever did was sit back and react. It's sad when your 3-4 DE is the only one generating pressure. To me, that's a coaching failure.
I disagree. Part of that front seven included JJ, Antonio and whatyamacallit, were fine. They provided pressure and whatnot, but with the loss of Cushing as a part of that front seven severely hurt.

YES!! We need some OLB's, without a doubt. BTW, We need depth in the secondary. It's hard to send pressure with an inferior secondary in coverage.
Old 01-01-2014   #46
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
In addition to Cushing's way too oft injuries, what about Mannings' injury? Didn't JJo go down on IR?

Maybe it's not about the defensive scheme, maybe it's about depth.

Maybe it's about the front office. Maybe it's about the FO signing ridiculous contracts hamstringing the depth. I'm serious when I say having to rely on Shilo Keo as a safety and Brice McCain as a serious contribution to our secondary says more about the FO than it does the DC.
Joseph didn't go down til the end of the season (second to last game to exact). So only Cushing and Manning were missing. If your defensive coach can not adapt then there are issues. Some of that depth and personnel he had input on. Not to mention even when those guys were in we didn't look like killers on defense. We were inconsistent even when Cushing was there. The defense would show up a half or be shut down then suddenly allow a 90+ yard drive.

Someone else had posted it in the past and illustrated how Wade's defenses tend to drop dramatically as his tenure goes. We haven't seen anything to dispute that at this point. We can make excuses but when you have to dip into the well of excuses you have issues. Injuries happen and they will happen again next year. The NFL just had a huge amount of injuries where more players went on IR than either of the past two years. You have to adapt and produce. If you are expecting your team to be healthy an entire year then you are reaching for the stars as it is a rare occurrence.

With the new limitations on off-season workout you'll have to learn to react to the injuries and your depth. Wade did not. I appreciate all he did but acting as if the defense was not an issue and it is solely because of injuries is just a stretch. And the fact he could not adjust to the situation is not promising. That is what a coach is about. Everything will not go according to plan. It is your coach's job to help choose that depth and to develop that depth.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014   #47
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know what BOB wants to do prob bring in people he knows or likes but isnt that the same mastike we made with KUbes let him bring his friends on the Def side of the ball

Its not like we are making the playoffs this year anyways so I could see a scerino were mcnair would want to save money and keep Son of bum and his staff for the D and bob runs the O
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-01-2014   #48
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted yes but I'm not going to lose any sleep either way.

Wade is one of the better DC's in the league. I think the defense would be good if we had an offense that could hang on to the ball.

Having said that, I think the head coach should always be the guy to pick his staff. Otherwise, then we're the Dallas Cowboys.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #49
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

No thanks. This coaching staff needs to be torn down and built brick by brick. Teams have caught on to our schemes and nuances. Have fun moving back to Dallas wade!!
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #50
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 57809 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

not sure why all the hostility toward wade? Is it his fault this GM let Williams/Ryans/Barwin/GLove walk out of Reliant?

I guess we could go and see what Richard Smith is up to these days.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #51
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans fans are unforgiving ;-). I don`t know if Wade is past his prime - but I remember very clearly what our defense looked like before Wade got here and it was ugly. Back them we said: we don`t need a top defense, just give us an average one and our offense should do the rest. After he came here, he transformed the defense and turned it into one of the best of the league (arguably the best).

Last year was a bad one - but not a terrible one. We couldn`t force turnovers and didn`t get enough pressure to the QB (those two things are connected)... but statistically we still had a good year. Problem was our offense couldn`t do much and commited tons of turnovers. And after a couple of losses we had a culture of losing that every player kinda got sucked into. Kubiak couldn`t stop it and neither could Wade.

I still think Wade is a pretty good defensive coach - he might need to get more creative, but overall he will give us at least a good defense. With the right new players that can pressure the QB, he might even turn us into a great defense again.

A new DC is always a gamble. It might work, it might remain the same or it might be a disaster. And the odds are more in the "remains the same" or the "disaster" way than the "it might work" way. I don`t think Wade did such a bad job that we have to do a change here.

In the end it is up to Bob. But IŽd hope he at least considers Wade and talks to him.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #52
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

if we got at least 2 starters at linebacker i'd have no problem bringing wade back. as it stands right now though, the son of bum is out. more than any other, wade's system is player dependent. if he doesnt have a full compliment of linebackers - both rush and cover - it isnt going to work. we've spent too many resources already trying to fill the holes without success.

if we could land those top tier linebackers, watt would resume his destructive ways. as it is, i'd rather see him moved to 4-3 defensive end and we build around him, probably in a more tampa 2 type system.
Old 01-02-2014   #53
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
if we got at least 2 starters at linebacker i'd have no problem bringing wade back. as it stands right now though, the son of bum is out. more than any other, wade's system is player dependent. if he doesnt have a full compliment of linebackers - both rush and cover - it isnt going to work. we've spent too many resources already trying to fill the holes without success.

if we could land those top tier linebackers, watt would resume his destructive ways. as it is, i'd rather see him moved to 4-3 defensive end and we build around him, probably in a more tampa 2 type system.
If we did we`d need at least 1 better 2 more DTs. What to do with Mercilus and Reed? If we kept Mercilus at DE and moved Reed to OLB, we`d probably need at least 1 new OLB (maybe Sharpton could work) and if Sharpton goes OLB one new ILB.

No matter what system we play, we need at least some new players. For Wades system an OLB starter and one ILB depth player could be enough, if we keep our other majore players and stay healthy. If we change back to 4-3 we have more holes to fill.

Remember, for a majority of the season we were without Manning and Cushing - and Reed was a negative. So compared to last season we were missing both Safeties and our best linebacker - so basically 3 of our best coverage guys. No wonder that the QB could throw the ball quickly. Plus Cushing was a major help at pass rush.

True our defense was bad - but their were also really bad circumstances around a piss poor offense and injuries to some of our most important players. I think it would take less effort (draft picks and FA signings) to fix Wade defense than it would to implement a whole new one.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #54
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 108211 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

we're certainly going to need to add players this offseason regardless of what happens or who the coordinator is. honestly i'd love nothing more than to bring wade back. however, my contention is that wade needs at least 2 studs added to the defense (and more depth) to be successful. a change in scheme would IMO need only an influx of simple starters and depth.

just like kubiak, wade runs a very simple execution based defense. almost exclusively man to man, with matchup advantages and inside blitz opportunities from the front 7. kubiak lost his front (and the lockerroom to ed reed IMO) and thus was fired. wade has been unable to build his front and the defense has taken a similar nose dive. kubiak can turn jake plummer into a probowler and beat peyton with ron dayne ... when his offensive line is in tact. wade can have a top 3 defense ... when his linebackers are in tact. we have an injured brian cushing and ... ? nothing. we dont have the resources needed to keep trying to build wade's defense. watt & ninja, kareem & joseph, manning & quin/swearinger are a ton of talent ... and dont matter a lick because it's a linebacker system. another coach may be better at creating a system leaning on watt and a very talented group of starters in the secondary, something wade's system just cant do.

mercilus and reed will have to become backup DE's at best, and there will several players dumped. i dont see how we're losing anything though, because these guys are the reason wade isnt working out.

edit: not my most sober post, hope i make sense.
Old 01-02-2014   #55
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected

I too admire and respect Wade Phillips just as most people here. I'd like to blame this year's defensive debacles on personnel losses, injuries and sub par player performances, but it's just too much to ask that the defense can be turned around with the same coordinator at the helm.

I think the first problem was the loss of good players like DeMeco Ryans and Connor Barwin. I specifically call out these two players because the team they are now playing for is a division champion and going to the playoffs. They were both mentioned by commentators quite a few times in their past several games that I have watched. Glover Quin has helped his team shore-up a defense that has become respectable this past season. Call it salary cap issues if you may, but it sounds to me that Kubiak and Smith were the cause of these losses.

Losing Brian Cushing again has played a huge role in the defenses' lackluster performance this year; but the PI's called against Kareem, the miscues and personal fouls has become a players mentality concern as well. That is on coaching and players shoulders. McCain and Sharpton have not contributed much this year - and I see them gone, if not forgotten. The players brought in to shore up the defense were on IR for most of the season (Quesenberry for example).

I also have concerns about trainers and game-time prep in relation to injuries. Like Bellichek, I also question the NFLPA for limiting practice time for the veterans....what may be the cause for so many injuries this year.

But...back on topic...I like Wade a lot....liking someone in the midst of a poor performance will only lead our team to the same ends.

Time, and the game itself has passed Wade by. I think the Texans should do as Dallas is doing with Kiffin and respectfully offer him a retirement package.
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #56
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't be horrified at the prospect if there was some way to know that Bill O'Brien was completely behind the idea but I think that it's very unlikely. It might just be though that the Texans are ready for wholesale change and Wade will need to go. That's not entirely an indictment of the man, just a fact of life when teams change head coaches.

I doubt he remains but I wouldn't be upset about it.

Last edited by Hervoyel; 01-02-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014   #57
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't like the 3-4 defense and I'm still holding out some hope we will draft Jadeveon Clowney number one overall. I'd like to have Clowney at right end and Watt at left end for the next decade. That would be a really good foundation to build on. I would even draft the best defensive tackle in the second round at pick 33. A dominating 4-3 defense is what I desire with this team. A real Bulls On Parade. I'd wait until the third round to draft a young QB to groom for the future and I would pick up a veteran QB in free agency.
Old 01-02-2014   #58
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wade was given an opportunity to save his DC job when he was interim HC for the last 3 games. We gave up 26ppg in those 3 games and had a total of 2 turnovers.

That was his DC tryout, and it didn't impress me. Someone posted a thread a few years ago about the decline in Wade's defenses over time. They always start out strong in year 1 and get progressively worse. I just don't think he's very good when there is game tape available
Old 01-02-2014   #59
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not a big 3-4 fan, either.

Give me a front four in a 4-3 that can stop runs up the middle and put pressure from the ends and I think it gives defenses a lot more of a foundation to build on.

One thing that helps me see Wade in a positive light is that Ed Reed was clearly not his decision. That alone tells me that he is his own man, so there is no telling how handcuffed he's been with this FO and previous HC.

His players still think highly of him, fwiw. But I'm not losing sleep either way. In O'Brien I trust!
Old 01-02-2014   #60
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted No because O'Brien should pick his own staff.

If he wants Wade and thinks Wade can do a good job, great. O'Brien might be able to sit down with Wade and help him upgrade and modernize his defense and he might be able to help Wade with making the changes necessary to be able to face a Brady or a Rodgers without getting pantsed.

But I don't want to force Wade on him.

I think Wade has done some good things and we wouldn't have had the two years of playoffs without him. So I thank him for that. But I need better performance in the red zone, more turnovers forced, and better competition against great QBs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read