Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-09-2014   #1281
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40896 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

garoppolo to NE so I guess we get mallett
Old 05-09-2014   #1282
honored82
Veteran

Rep Power: 9543 honored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
garoppolo to NE so I guess we get mallett
may be this is what NE was waiting for.....they might trade mallet now

but who is better Mallet or garappolo
honored82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014   #1283
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 40896 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by honored82 View Post
may be this is what NE was waiting for.....they might trade mallet now

but who is better Mallet or garappolo
I don't really know what to think, for sure it is not something that gets me excited...
Old 05-09-2014   #1284
Shezza
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Shezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm told our fourth round pick for Mallet. Is this confirmed?
Shezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014   #1285
Sigma
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezza View Post
where did you hear it? I haven't found anything yet
Old 05-09-2014   #1286
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezza View Post
No.

We have multiple 4th & 5ths.
Old 05-09-2014   #1287
Shezza
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Shezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respectedShezza is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
where did you hear it? I haven't found anything yet
Bleacher report
Sponsored links
Old 05-09-2014   #1288
Shezza
Rookie

That's what my mate texted me anyway?
Old 05-09-2014   #1289
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
No.

We have multiple 4th & 5ths.
2 4ths
1 5th
3 6ths
2 7ths

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014   #1290
honored82
Veteran

Rep Power: 9543 honored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respectedhonored82 is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard yesterday it was 2015 3rd rd pick.
honored82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014   #1291
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by honored82 View Post
I heard yesterday it was 2015 3rd rd pick.
That wouldn't be as bad. Ian R is reporting we are working on a package and trying to extend his deal by one year.
Old 05-09-2014   #1292
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
That wouldn't be as bad. Ian R is reporting we are working on a package and trying to extend his deal by one year.
Got a link to that ?!

Rick Smith said earlier today in the Clowney presser that he had not been in contact with NE for Mallett.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014   #1293
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Got a link to that ?!

Rick Smith said earlier today in the Clowney presser that he had not been in contact with NE for Mallett.
Damn Patriots taking Garraapoolloooo. They screw is every chance they get!
Old 05-09-2014   #1294
amazing80
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Got a link to that ?!

Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m
Along with a potential trade for Ryan Mallett to #Texans is a one-year contract extension for Mallett. That would come along with the trade

Not sure how accurate it is. Hopefully not at all.
Old 05-09-2014   #1295
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Mallet or Keenum...... which do you prefer?
Old 05-09-2014   #1296
Sigma
All Pro

Quote:
there's also this

Quote:
Originally Posted by musketfire.com
After the Patriots selected quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo with their second pick of the NFL draft, I think we all assumed that Ryan Mallett would soon be headed to Houston. However according to ESPNís Adam Schefter, that wonít happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @AdamSchefter
Definitely would not count on a Ryan Mallett trade to Houston or anywhere. Mallett expected back in Foxboro.
source
Old 05-09-2014   #1297
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't think its accurate at all.

Should the Pats been willing to move him , I think they want more than a 4th or lower pick.

Smith has already said he hasn't talked to the Pats about him.

What's the timestamp on that tweet from Rapoport. I think he's throwing sh!t at the wall to see what sticks .... that's what reporters do now , 'I was first to break the story.'

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 05-09-2014   #1298
amazing80
Site Contributor

Quote:
there's also this

source
I would rank my top 3 as

Murray
McCarron
Mallet
Old 05-09-2014   #1299
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
there's also this

Originally Posted by musketfire.com
After the Patriots selected quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo with their second pick of the NFL draft, I think we all assumed that Ryan Mallett would soon be headed to Houston. However according to ESPNís Adam Schefter, that wonít happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @AdamSchefter
Definitely would not count on a Ryan Mallett trade to Houston or anywhere. Mallett expected back in Foxboro.

source
Schefter read the Rick Smith quote before he opened his mouth .... so he didn't

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 05-09-2014   #1300
Sigma
All Pro

Quote:
I would rank my top 3 as

Murray
McCarron
Mallet
I would have liked to be excited about the new QB going into next year, maybe this way is better, less chance of disappointment

I don't even know why I'm still watching the draft now...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read