Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2014   #221
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Do you have a legit reason for hating 15+ sports teams or is it simply they just arent the team you root for? Im sure they never banged your mother or sister, cost you a job, screwed you out of money, killed someone you loved etc. Seems like overzealous fandom
Sure, I have legitimate reasons. They may not be legitimate for you, seeing as how you listed the only reasons I can possibly hate a team or a person right there in your post, but I have my reasons. Just like there are plenty of teams I'm plenty cool with that aren't the teams I root for. Teams like the Broncos, Dolphins, 49ers, Packers, Yankees, Giants, Cardinals, Angels, Royals, Pirates, Red Wings, Rangers, Kings, Mavericks, Warriors, and plenty others.

Do your rules for hatred extend to food items too? Or do those have to bang my family, cost me a job, screw me out of money, or kill someone I love as well?
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014   #222
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Sure, I have legitimate reasons. They may not be legitimate for you, seeing as how you listed the only reasons I can possibly hate a team or a person right there in your post, but I have my reasons. Just like there are plenty of teams I'm plenty cool with that aren't the teams I root for. Teams like the Broncos, Dolphins, 49ers, Packers, Yankees, Giants, Cardinals, Angels, Royals, Pirates, Red Wings, Rangers, Kings, Mavericks, Warriors, and plenty others.

Do your rules for hatred extend to food items too? Or do those have to bang my family, cost me a job, screw me out of money, or kill someone I love as well?

I didnt list all possible reasons but rather I listed a few. I asked you if you had legit reasons.

Maybe this hate people have for other teams and by connection their fans are the reason why fan on fan violence is becoming more and more common. Well that and alcohol which only fuels irrational hate
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014   #223
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

2012Champs and TheMatrix31 you guys just need to kiss and get it over with, this tension is killing me!
Old 01-07-2014   #224
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I didnt list all possible reasons but rather I listed a few. I asked you if you had legit reasons.

Maybe this hate people have for other teams and by connection their fans are the reason why fan on fan violence is becoming more and more common. Well that and alcohol which only fuels irrational hate
Good thing I'm not much of a drinker, then, right? Otherwise I'd be a loose cannon who's gonna go out murdering people because I hate sports teams!
Old 01-07-2014   #225
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

It ain't a thread unless Matrix and a couple of his rivals are beefin'.
Old 01-07-2014   #226
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good thing I'm not much of a drinker, then, right? Otherwise I'd be a loose cannon who's gonna go out murdering people because I hate sports teams!
Well I certainly didn't think you alone were the cause of all the fan on fan violence in the world. You just share a strong irrational emotional response that fuels the problem
Old 01-08-2014   #227
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread needs a little Norg & Uncle Rico for comedic relief.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-08-2014   #228
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well I certainly didn't think you alone were the cause of all the fan on fan violence in the world. You just share a strong irrational emotional response that fuels the problem

Oh okay bro. I'll let you know when I go kill someone in a parking lot bro.
Old 01-08-2014   #229
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Oh okay bro. I'll let you know when I go kill someone in a parking lot bro.
It's okay bro, clearly this is over your head bro
Old 01-08-2014   #230
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread is why aliens won't land and talk to us. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves, you've destroyed mankind's future in a few simple posts.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014   #231
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
This thread is why aliens won't land and talk to us. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves, you've destroyed mankind's future in a few simple posts.
When I look at the thread title I say to myself "No way, Penn State could not turn a man that fast........."
Old 01-08-2014   #232
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
2012Champs and TheMatrix31 you guys just need to kiss and get it over with, this tension is killing me!
Hey, they're talking thru it. That's a good start. It's what intelligent folks tend to do.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014   #233
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Oh lord
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014   #234
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Hey, they're talking thru it. That's a good start. It's what intelligent folks tend to do.
Nah, this can only be settled in the Octagon!
Old 01-08-2014   #235
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
oooorrrrrr....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014   #236
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It could be settled more quickly if they'd both just STFU.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014   #237
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Old 01-08-2014   #238
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Old 01-09-2014   #239
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
No image is displayed.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014   #240
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No image is displayed.
I think we should beat ObsiWan's ass, obviously this type of behavior can't be tolerated.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read