Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-05-2014   #161
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Is it just me or is kap a terrible thrower
Oops.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #162
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Oops.
Man that drive was all Kap.
Old 01-05-2014   #163
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Oops.
What im sayin is the tight spiral. Duh. His ball is never tight.
I sound rude. Apologies. His ball is loose and not tight in the air
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #164
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I've never been high on him. I think he is too reliant on his legs and he's a thrower, not a passer. He's a dangerous player but I don't think he's a franchise QB. Once his legs are gone, his career will be too. Just my opinion.

But he's been far more successful in his career so far than I thought he would be, so I can't really say much.
Yeah he never throws a tight spiral. Its always loose. He gets it there but its fugly.
Old 01-05-2014   #165
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

20-20, just over five minutes left.. I'm loving opening weekend for playoff football.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #166
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kap almost channeled Schaub there. That was nearly a pick-6.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014   #167
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, you can't just give up your rush lane like that to try to get the sack. Kaepernick will make you pay if you let him outside the pocket with only a LB to beat.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2014   #168
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

No FG is a gimme in these conditions, but if the Niners get a first down here, it's either an SF win or overtime.
Old 01-05-2014   #169
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Those gongs on third downs for the visiting team in almost all NFL stadiums is getting really old and trite, too.
Old 01-05-2014   #170
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
No FG is a gimme in these conditions, but if the Niners get a first down here, it's either an SF win or overtime.
Yup, man that almost pick for GB
Old 01-05-2014   #171
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yup, man that almost pick for GB
Dropped by Davon House, a guy I really wanted us to pick up in the draft a few years back.

Different game if he comes down with it.
Old 01-05-2014   #172
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

To bad the GB O was no where on first three drives.
Old 01-05-2014   #173
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Well I still got niners and colts running in playoff pools
Old 01-05-2014   #174
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright! San Francisco goes to Carolina. Cool beans.

Another great day of NFL football. I love the Wild Card/Divisional week's one-two punch.

Can't wait until next week.
Old 01-05-2014   #175
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well I still got niners and colts running in playoff pools
I had the Packers winning so I need SF to lose next week. I hit everything else this weekend.
Old 01-05-2014   #176
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I had the Packers winning so I need SF to lose next week. I hit everything else this weekend.
You did good. I only picked 1 out of 4 (Indy) and that was the game that pissed me off!
Old 01-05-2014   #177
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
You did good. I only picked 1 out of 4 (Indy) and that was the game that pissed me off!
Lol that game fueled my indi hate
Old 01-05-2014   #178
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Same here... Road teams won three of the four games. The one home team came from 28 behind. The game I was the most confident in the other team won in the largest outcome of the week.
Old 01-05-2014   #179
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Of course Indy would be the Buffalo Bills this week.

The Bengals tripped up most people this week but I wasn't falling for their act. Dalton isn't taking that team anywhere.
Old 01-05-2014   #180
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Wild Card
Indy> KC
Cin> SD
Phi> NO
GB> SF

Division
Sea> GB
Phi> Car
Den> Indy
Cin>NE

Conference
Cin>Den
Sea> Phi

Super Bowl
Sea> Cin

I despise Denver, New England & Indianapolis and I've never been a fan of Rivers... So I'm hoping Cincinnati or KC can make a run in the AFC. Philly is the type of team I think can make a run, then again they're playing in one of the toughest games this week. I like Russell Wilson both as a football player and as a person, so I hope he wins the Super Bowl for Seattle.
This was more what I wanted to happen but you can see how terrible it was..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read