Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-19-2014   #501
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

SF's three 4th quarter possessions:

Kaepernick fumble
Kaepernick INT
Kaepernick INT
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #502
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Sherman is awesome!

Let him jaw all he wants, hes hilarious!
Old 01-19-2014   #503
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
SF's three 4th quarter possessions:

Kaepernick fumble
Kaepernick INT
Kaepernick INT
And he doesn't throw a spiral
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #504
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Lol. Put him in battle red and hes your hero. Dont hate. He is the best corner right now
You wouldn't have a problem if a Texan did that??? Hell, I would.
Old 01-19-2014   #505
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Kaepernick is really overrated as a passer. He made very questionable throws / reads and it finally caught up to him.

I don't think Seattle has a chance against the Broncos though. Seattle's offense is not good enough.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #506
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Big difference, imo, between in game and right after a heartbreaker when there is no "retribution".

Personally, I'm sick of all the BS I've seen from individual players thoughtout the college bowl season and even in the playoffs this year.

No athlete is more proud of himself than an NFL player who just made a routine play.

Hey!! My ex-wife is a Niner fan. I think I'll give her a call and rub it in.........nah, I'm not a dick.
I agree with you to an extent. Just think the double standard is hilarious.
Old 01-19-2014   #507
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok who doesnt like denver in the superbowl. They will nickel and dime this SEA D
Sponsored links
Old 01-19-2014   #508
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 20662 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Seattle is the team Peyton did not want to face. Too many corners on that team to try and beat with a passing game. I got 23-13 Seattle.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #509
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Amen.
Old 01-19-2014   #510
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Kaepernick is really overrated as a passer. He made very questionable throws / reads and it finally caught up to him.

I don't think Seattle has a chance against the Broncos though. Seattle's offense is not good enough.
I would typically agree with this but perhaps their defense can nullify it?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #511
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post

I've been saying this for two years. But he makes plays with his feet and he has a great team backing him up so they keep on winning and he gets all the credit.
Old 01-19-2014   #512
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree with you to an extent. Just think the double standard is hilarious.
I hear ya man. I'm not all that worried about it in spite of how my last few posts have read. Just am not from that school. My school is OLD school....lol.
Old 01-19-2014   #513
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
You mean be challenged and delivered. Lol your just kidding or want sherman giving a ten yard cushion
Old 01-19-2014   #514
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
I think Seattle is the team Peyton did not want to face. Too many corners on that team to try and beat with a passing game. I got 23-13 Seattle.
A great pass rush is far more scary to an elite QB than a good secondary is, Peyton will tear them up if he gets as much time in the pocket as Kaep did today.
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #515
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

If the weather in New York is good, I think the Broncos will win but, if it isn't it favors the Seattle's running game and tough defense. Hopefully it's a great game. I don't care who wins.
Old 01-19-2014   #516
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
You really think peyton cant handle this team?
Old 01-19-2014   #517
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15235 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
A great pass rush is far more scary to an elite QB than a good secondary is, Peyton will tear them up if he gets as much time in the pocket as Kaep did today.

I don't think the Broncos oline is near as good as San Francisco's.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #518
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I hear ya man. I'm not all that worried about it in spite of how my last few posts have read. Just am not from that school. My school is OLD school....lol.
Just two different perspectives. I played CB. And I played against guys like Crabtree who like to run their mouths all game long. Damn straight I would let him know what's up if I made that play to get my team to the Super Bowl. I didn't talk much during the game though. Just after we won.
Old 01-19-2014   #519
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
You mean be challenged and delivered. Lol your just kidding or want sherman giving a ten yard cushion
You completely miss my point of why I don't like it. That's cool though. Have a good night, my friend.
Old 01-19-2014   #520
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've been saying this for two years. But he makes plays with his feet and he has a great team backing him up so they keep on winning and he gets all the credit.
Yeah that's the life of a QB. You get all the credit / blame. The game film is out on Kaepernick and smarts teams will be able to beat him.

I think to a larger extent, teams are getting enamored with these flashy QBs. Most of the running QBs can't make reads and it comes to bite them at some point. I am hoping the Texans don't take Bortles for this reason. He's able to run (not as well as Kaepernick either) but he can't make reads.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read