Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-19-2014   #481
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 67843 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

BWAHAHAHAHA Sherman going off on Crabtree at end of game interview on field #Priceless

I know he's a dick but that still cracked me the eff up

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #482
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Crabtree also could have saved them time on his completion by just stepping out of bounds.
Kaep has no control over that offense, he had to just sit there and wait for the calls to come in. Neither of these guys command an offense at this points in their career, both Kaep and Wilson are products of great coaching and incredible system. Manning is going to tear them apart.
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #483
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91029 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL Crabtree talks **** after every single catch and nobody cares. Sherman does it after he wins the game and people hate him..

Dude is the best CB in a passing league. He can talk all he wants as long as he makes plays.
bah007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #484
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I like Sherman. He's one of the best if not the best corners in the league.
Old 01-19-2014   #485
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
LOL Crabtree talks **** after every single catch and nobody cares. Sherman does it after he wins the game and people hate him..

Dude is the best CB in a passing league. He can talk all he wants as long as he makes plays.
lol Sherman talks a lot of **** himself during games. He can definitely back it up though.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #486
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 77683 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Sherman just looked like a complete ass on national tv.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #487
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
BWAHAHAHAHA Sherman going off on Crabtree at end of game interview on field #Priceless

I know he's a dick but that still cracked me the eff up
Crap, I missed it. I hope NFLN will have it after the game.

If he followed up with more after what I saw he's more like a dong than merely just a dick. I hate guys like that.
Old 01-19-2014   #488
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

That was an awesome game! Definitely beat the over-hyped AFC matchup.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #489
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91029 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
lol Sherman talks a lot of **** himself during games. He can definitely back it up though.
I have no problem with it. If Crabtree catches that ball somehow I guarantee he is in Sherman's face and nobody cares at all.
Old 01-19-2014   #490
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by matts290 View Post
Kaep has no control over that offense, he had to just sit there and wait for the calls to come in. Neither of these guys command an offense at this points in their career, both Kaep and Wilson are products of great coaching and incredible system. Manning is going to tear them apart.
Seattle has a pretty complete defense against the passing game. the only team in the league with the size and skill in defensive backfield to match with the Denver WRs. They get a pass rush from rotating bunches of guys through the front four. Not an easy match-up for Denver at all.
Old 01-19-2014   #491
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I thought he did the right thing by getting extra yardage and then using only the first of their time outs. Either way would have been acceptable really, imo.
I hear you...... I'm just more of a fan of getting down field quick, and then if you need to drain some time off the clock then do it. But with a young QB in that situation I'd rather him not be flustered and rushing with little time on the clock. Just my preference. He didn't know what he wanted to do on that play.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #492
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14564 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Sherman just looked like a complete ass on national tv.
Lol. Put him in battle red and hes your hero. Dont hate. He is the best corner right now
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #493
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21559 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Sherman makes rooting for the Broncos that much easier. What a *********. Just finished telling my son that he is everything that is wrong with the sport, that post game crap had my 9 year old confused. Sad.

Enjoy your 5 minutes big mouth. I hope Peyton Manning makes an example out of you. What a clown.
Old 01-19-2014   #494
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105274 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Terrible decision by Kaepernick...hadnt challenged Sherman all game and for good reason...then when the game is on the line you do it?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #495
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 14564 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Seattle has a pretty complete defense against the passing game. the only team in the league with the size and skill in defensive backfield to match with the Denver WRs. They get a pass rush from rotating bunches of guys through the front four. Not an easy match-up for Denver at all.
I'll take peyton
Old 01-19-2014   #496
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
they really didn't get much of a pass rush against Kaep today. Last time Peyton faced an elite defense with a mediocre QB in the super bowl he won.
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #497
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47294 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Carrol is a shix-azz, but I will still route for his team over Payton/Broncos.
Actually I think they got robbed on some calls vs the Steelers in their only other SB.
BTW, how do they still get to use the 12th man thing with the Aggies being the origionaters ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #498
bah007
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Terrible decision by Kaepernick...hadnt challenged Sherman all game and for good reason...then when the game is on the line you do it?
I bet he didn't even know where Sherman was lined up. He looked lost.
Old 01-19-2014   #499
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 151293 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post

Big difference, imo, between in game and right after a heartbreaker when there is no "retribution".

Personally, I'm sick of all the BS I've seen from individual players thoughtout the college bowl season and even in the playoffs this year.

No athlete is more proud of himself than an NFL player who just made a routine play.

Hey!! My ex-wife is a Niner fan. I think I'll give her a call and rub it in.........nah, I'm not a dick.
Old 01-19-2014   #500
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Russell wilson and KP overrated.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read