Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-19-2014   #401
cameronkrazie86
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 cameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

I am so jealous of these teams for having real kickers.
cameronkrazie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #402
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't see how people can watch Wilson and Kapernick make these big plays with their legs and turn around and say no way Manziel could make it in this league. If either of these teams had a slow footed pocket passer this game would already be out of hand.
Old 01-19-2014   #403
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Marshawn Lynch's numbers don't look good right now, but he will be a factor in this game. You have to wrap this guy up and not quit until you hear a whistle with him. If I'm Wilson and it's 3rd or 4th down and 2, I feel great having a guy like that standing behind me.
Old 01-19-2014   #404
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone have a link for free live streaming of the game?
Old 01-19-2014   #405
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Looks like FOX is doing the fan a favor with this link. Worth a look-see(?). I don't know if there are hoops you need to jump through or not.

http://newstaar.com/watch-49ers-seah...of-fox/359702/

If not there, Front Row Sports, I think, is where I used to go.

EDIT: Correction, First Row Sports
Old 01-19-2014   #406
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like case keenum is the qb for the Seahawks.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #407
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Without me even trying to remember this horrible ref, he has continued to show me he is the biggest joke in the NFL.

The guy was barely even watching the play and decided to try and screw this great game up by giving Seattle points it should've never had the chance to get.

Thank God his buddies intervened and figured out a way to make it "right" without picking up his flag.

I need to look that guy up. I've noticed him a number of times this year making terrible calls with replay showing he wasn't even looking where he should be looking.
Old 01-19-2014   #408
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/american-football.html

DO NOT download any apps or anything!

Just try the links until you get a good one.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #409
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Without me even trying to remember this horrible ref, he has continued to show me he is the biggest joke in the NFL.

The guy was barely even watching the play and decided to try and screw this great game up by giving Seattle points it should've never had the chance to get.

Thank God his buddies intervened and figured out a way to make it "right" without picking up his flag.

I need to look that guy up. I've noticed him a number of times this year making terrible calls with replay showing he wasn't even looking where he should be looking.
There looked like something extra in that shove to me, though I don't think it should have been called. The only reason it probably was was the fact the WR was pushed into the first down marker guy...
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #410
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully not the dreaded high ankle sprain...

John Clayton ‏@ClaytonESPN
Quote:
Mike Iupati has now been ruled out of the game with that ankle injury.

SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar
Quote:
If you wanted to know what Johnny Manziel would look like in the NFL, this is about it. "No ... no ... no ... yes!"
Bucky Brooks ‏@BuckyBrooks
Quote:
The lack of separation from the @Seahawks WR are leading to coverage sacks. RW can't keep waiting to pull the trigger.

The @49ers are checking to Cover 0 vs. @Seahawks Empty formations. Must believe they can cover WRs w/o safety help. Percy Harvin factor
Old 01-19-2014   #411
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I don't see how people can watch Wilson and Kapernick make these big plays with their legs and turn around and say no way Manziel could make it in this league. If either of these teams had a slow footed pocket passer this game would already be out of hand.
I'm with you...... There's is definitely a place in the league for Johnny Football. He needs to watch how these guys protect themselves once they start running though.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #412
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Aldon Smith really has kept his foot on the accelerator this game.

(I hope Aldon doesn't read this)
Old 01-19-2014   #413
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Marshawn Lynch's numbers don't look good right now, but he will be a factor in this game. You have to wrap this guy up and not quit until you hear a whistle with him. If I'm Wilson and it's 3rd or 4th down and 2, I feel great having a guy like that standing behind me.
You nailed it!!
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #414
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
You nailed it!!
Lol, yeah. Not the biggest limb I could crawl out on. With Lynch it's just a matter of time.
Old 01-19-2014   #415
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Nice freaking play.... great snatch!
Old 01-19-2014   #416
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I agree 100%
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #417
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 45767 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Nice freaking play.... great snatch!
That throw should have been picked. Nice play by Bolden though.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #418
matts290
Veteran

Rep Power: 18116 matts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respectedmatts290 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
That throw should have been picked. Nice play by Bolden though.
It's hard for a DB to react when the QB throws a screaming bullet like that, Boldin is used to catching those from Kaep...that throw went like 30 yards in a straight line, no arch haha.
matts290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #419
cameronkrazie86
Veteran

Rep Power: 90 cameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respectedcameronkrazie86 is a quality contributor and well respected

These kickers are money.
cameronkrazie86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014   #420
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

This game reminds me of a heavyweight fight....... Bunch of jabs and feeling each other out in the first half....... Now body blows and haymaykers in the second.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read