Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-12-2014   #281
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL playoffs 2013-14

Denver seems to be in control of this game. They're now leading 17-0.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #282
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is one weak game. Sd is outclassed.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #283
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253428 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Phillip Rivers is a whiney little b!tch. I started this game not giving a ****, now I want Denver to crush them.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #284
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice cut, ex-Texans regime.

76T loved Keenan Allen. I was concerned about his knee/surgery. 76T was spot on.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #285
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

SD narrowed the gap. 17-7 Denver now.
Old 01-12-2014   #286
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

24-7 in the 4th qtr and SD is losing?.... the untimely phillip rivers interception is near......
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #287
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12625 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thank you, Broncos, for (likely) keeping the AFC CCG out of Foxboro. Outside of their home field the Pats are a thoroughly mediocre team.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-12-2014   #288
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
If the CBS play clock is right, it looked like Manning didn't get the play before the TD off in time. pic.twitter.com/kL3cjPdgq2
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #289
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Phillip Rivers is a whiney little b!tch. I started this game not giving a ****, now I want Denver to crush them.
and Peyton isn't?
how many times has he begged up on flags..?
My Peyton-hate trumps my Rivers-dislike.
too bad both of them can't lose.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #290
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

SD is making a game of it. 24-17 with 3:51 left..
Old 01-12-2014   #291
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Next week will be when the real big boys play.
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #292
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

3rd and less than a yd, ball game on the line...why, oh why is your safety not down in the box?
Old 01-12-2014   #293
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Kind of hard to complain about next week's Championship games in terms of potential good games.

I would love to see San Francisco go to Seattle and shut them up, but my money isn't on it.

In the AFC I'm forced to pull for the Broncos. Yuck.

Historically I'm in the AFC's corner during the Super Bowl, but if San Fran gets in that changes for this year.
Old 01-12-2014   #294
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Not worse than the NO TD they gave manning here, he is manning he does no wrong
Old 01-12-2014   #295
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12625 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't really like any of the four teams left. But as long as Tom Brady and the Pats go down in flames I can live with any of the outcome.

I want to like Seattle over San Fran but Seahawks fans are getting obnoxious (almost more so than Boston fans), the team is restricting sales of tickets next week to Pacific Northwest states to gain even more of an advantage (sound positively Belichickian), and that makes it hard.

And Denver? With Manning it's harder for me to root for them but I'd take them a million times over the Brady-Belichick Evil Empire. I'd even root for the COWBOYS over the Pats.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #296
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
That SF-Sea game has the potential to be a blowout: The last two times those teams met in Seattle the Seahawks outscored SF 71-16.
Old 01-12-2014   #297
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Well, he's a 9/11 truther, so he can have all the "swag' he wants, he can still go **** himself.

That's still an awesome GIF though. Ric Flair-esque.

Glad they're winning right now though, because I know a few Saints fans who I can't stand. Don't want them to be happy.

You've got serious issues
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014   #298
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
That SF-Sea game has the potential to be a blowout: The last two times those teams met in Seattle the Seahawks outscored SF 71-16.
9ers will win.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014   #299
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I don't really like any of the four teams left. But as long as Tom Brady and the Pats go down in flames I can live with any of the outcome.

I want to like Seattle over San Fran but Seahawks fans are getting obnoxious (almost more so than Boston fans), the team is restricting sales of tickets next week to Pacific Northwest states to gain even more of an advantage (sound positively Belichickian), and that makes it hard.

And Denver? With Manning it's harder for me to root for them but I'd take them a million times over the Brady-Belichick Evil Empire. I'd even root for the COWBOYS over the Pats.
Awesome post. I wanted to cheer on the Seahawks but you are right, dam fans are up there with the Pats and Cowturd fans. They act like they have been here before. I guess I will go with my childhood second team, the 9ers the rest of the way.
Old 01-13-2014   #300
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Broncos. Go 49ers.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read