Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/29. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

:swatter::bat:

9s48bc.jpg

One last "**** the Titans" before the season ends...**** THE TITANS.

C'mon Texans... 1 more loss seals Wade Phillips' fate and guarantees us the #1 pick. You know what to do... I hope

Lets Sweep Deez titans for two years in a ROW

infact lets never lose to Tennesse Ever again LOL

We can still get a good player with the 2nd pick. I want a win.
I feel 100 % confident the Redskins will beat the Giants so the Texans can beat the Titans and still end up with the first pick. I hope to see a Texans win today also but we'll see. I think most of our players already mailed it in and are thinking about their off-season vacation more than winning today.

I'll gladly sacrifice a loss to the tits for the opportunity to build a dynasty where we reach the ultimate goal of a Super Bowl. #1 pick is way to valuable to give up just so we can have a feel good win. Screw that! Give me Defeat, Or Give me Death! :)

Will be at a family function for Christmas celebration so I'll only get to see bits and pieces.

I won't root for a loss but I won't mind one either. Bridgewater looked good last night.

I dont give a damn about the #1 draft pick, Ask the raiders who drafted J Russell how they feel about that past #1 draft pick. If its meant to be it will be, but i will never hope for a loss in hopes we get the #1 pick who may or may not turn into a good NFL player.

So give me a god damn win please !

Screw the win. Let the Texan's own the first pick. I don't want to hear how they wanted the guy taken in front of them, yada yada yada.

I feel 100 % confident the Redskins will beat the Giants so the Texans can beat the Titans and still end up with the first pick. I hope to see a Texans win today also but we'll see. I think most of our players already mailed it in and are thinking about their off-season vacation more than winning today.

thats a big statement. WAS is absolutely pathetic, at least NY plays tough D.

Hey Uncle Rico. Do you think you'll get drafted #1 overall by the Texans? Finally get a chance to show off that cannon arm that could have won state.

no, I dont have that Bob McNair character unfortunately. LOL

I'll gladly sacrifice a loss to the tits for the opportunity to build a dynasty where we reach the ultimate goal of a Super Bowl. #1 pick is way to valuable to give up just so we can have a feel good win. Screw that! Give me Defeat, Or Give me Death! :)

100% agree.

In 10 years we will remember who we DID or DID NOT draft with that 1st round pick. We won't give a rats ass about a meaningless game against the Titans.

1st play of the game is play action for a 3 yard checkdown. This guy is terrified.

Loser Texans will win though and cost us a dynasty, I know it in my bones. All this city does is ****** on its fans every chance it gets.

Where has this damn offense been all season? That was methodical, not too much asked of Schaub, but he did a good job of extending a couple plays.

Back