Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2013   #201
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/29. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Can watt quit with all the bs antics?
I'm not sure I follow you.
Old 12-29-2013   #202
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/29. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

We only have one quarter left in the 2013 season. Thank goodness. I'm excited and ready for both the 2014 NFL Draft and also Week 1 of the 2014 season.
Old 12-29-2013   #203
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 88827 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can watt quit with all the bs antics?
Saluting is bs??? As a veteran I call bs on you!
Old 12-29-2013   #204
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 88827 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
We only have one quarter left in the 2013 season. Thank goodness. I'm excited and ready for both the 2014 NFL Draft and also Week 1 of the 2014 season.
It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong offseason
Old 12-29-2013   #205
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Short pass into double-coverage? Check.
Old 12-29-2013   #206
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53394 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt cant hardly stand it .... he wants that pick 6 soooooo bad.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013   #207
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80234 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong offseason
Lucky for me my first born is due in March . Off-season should fly by for me
Old 12-29-2013   #208
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sincere Suckage.
Old 12-29-2013   #209
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Another Texans turnover. This 2-14 season can't end soon enough. I had more fun during that 2-14 season back in 2005. That team we knew wasn't good enough. This one was a legitimate Super Bowl contender entering the season.
Old 12-29-2013   #210
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 13881 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Uh, yeah...so many antics.
Finger wag, salute, and Antonio's ninga bs. Just do your job and shut up!
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013   #211
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Woot! Congrats to you!
Old 12-29-2013   #212
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey congrats, life as you know it will change forever.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013   #213
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

That was just EFFING embarrassing...lol
Old 12-29-2013   #214
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

I like how Brooke chipped in at the end, what a worthless piece of crap football player.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013   #215
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
What does Watt have to do with Antonio's ninja move? The Texans are very restrained compared to the other 31 teams out there...

... and their record is proof of that.
Old 12-29-2013   #216
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
The defending Defensive MVP?

If they'll all play like that, I'll take every showboat move they can come up with.
Old 12-29-2013   #217
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

At least the Rockets will help make this a swift offseason.
Old 12-29-2013   #218
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans are just so insanely bad this year. For the last couple of weeks all I've been able to do about it has been to laugh. It's impossible to get angry about it. This stopped being a bad season and slid over into comedy weeks ago.

It's really hard to believe how bad Schaub became and how fast it happened. I bet he's out of football next year.
Old 12-29-2013   #219
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
At least the Rockets will help make this a swift offseason.
Have faith!
Old 12-29-2013   #220
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79827 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Three more months before the sleepless years... LOL!
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read