Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2013   #1
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Denver Broncos @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/22. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Last home game...can't argue with a WIN!!!
Old 12-22-2013   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Denver Broncos @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/22. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Old 12-22-2013   #3
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Denver Broncos @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/22. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

13th times a charm?
Old 12-22-2013   #4
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hoping for a win but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't "be cool" with Denver winning so New England doesn't get home field.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Hoping for a win but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't "be cool" with Denver winning so New England doesn't get home field.
I want to see the Texans finally win a game. If the Patsies get home field advantage and somehow manage to get to the super bowl, they will be crushed by the Seahawks so it will be worth it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013   #6
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Last home game...can't argue with a WIN!!!
Certainly let's try to win but I doubt this team can. We're going to end the 2013 season with a 2-14 record and 14 losses in a row. That will nearly match the Astros' 15-game losing streak to end their miserable 51-111 season in 2013. We have two professional teams that are the laughing stock of sports. At least the Rockets are competitive and playoff bound even if they're inconsistent.

Anyways, Peyton Manning is probably licking his chops this morning. All he needs are four Touchdown passes to break Tom Brady's single-season record. The Texans will also clinch a top two pick in the draft with a loss today. And they may also clinch the first overall pick if the Redskins upset the Cowboys. If that happens I'll be excited about possibly beating the Titans next Sunday.
Old 12-22-2013   #7
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: Denver Broncos @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/22. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Help,need advice.
Im taking my son to the game, he's turning 5 yrs old today. I'd like to get there soon.

Can I go to the tailgating with him and how do I get in?

I don't get a chance to go to many of the games. I want him to have fun before the game so he doesn't loose interest during the game.

Any advice would help. Thanks
I'll be sitting in sec 611 row N seat 5 and 6.
Home team fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-22-2013   #8
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Home team fan View Post
Help,need advice.
Im taking my son to the game, he's turning 5 yrs old today. I'd like to get there soon.

I don't get a chance to go to many of the games. I want him to have fun before the game so he doesn't loose interest during the game.

Heck yeah, just walk on in. We take our 8 year old and she loves it. I suggest hitting up the blue crew as they'll have a pinata for the kiddos.
Old 12-22-2013   #9
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Any suggestions where to park also?
Home team fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013   #10
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Any suggestions where to park also?
Park at West Belfort and Fannin park and ride. Ride the train, that adds another fun activity for kids.

Or pick one from this list : http://reliantpark.com/transportation
Old 12-22-2013   #11
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 10591 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

fuyklhkbjm, it cant we just win and break this ffjhgjkklholihoiu losing streak..
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013   #12
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Indianapolis @ Kansas City (red) -- Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf [HI]
Denver @ Houston (blue) -- Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts [AK]
Cleveland @ NY Jets (green) -- Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
Miami @ Buffalo (yellow) -- Spero Dedes, Steve Beuerlein
Tennessee @ Jacksonville (barney) -- Andrew Catalon, Adam Archuleta
NO GAME (grey) due to NFL rules

NFL Ref: Ed Hochuli

Game Release

WR Andre Johnson is one reception shy of recording 100 receptions this season, which would mark the fifth time he has done so in his career.

It’s also plausible that Johnson could make more NFL history at some point during the last two games of the season. The 11th-year veteran needs one reception and 205 yards for an NFL-record fourth season of 100-plus receptions and 1,500-plus yards.

Old 12-22-2013   #13
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Help,need advice.

Hit up the southeast part of Reliant by Amegy bank gate. Lots of activities for kids.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013   #14
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post

Indianapolis @ Kansas City (red) -- Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf [HI]
Denver @ Houston (blue) -- Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts [AK]
Cleveland @ NY Jets (green) -- Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
Miami @ Buffalo (yellow) -- Spero Dedes, Steve Beuerlein
Tennessee @ Jacksonville (barney) -- Andrew Catalon, Adam Archuleta
NO GAME (grey) due to NFL rules

NFL Ref: Ed Hochuli

Game Release

WR Andre Johnson is one reception shy of recording 100 receptions this season, which would mark the fifth time he has done so in his career.

Itís also plausible that Johnson could make more NFL history at some point during the last two games of the season. The 11th-year veteran needs one reception and 205 yards for an NFL-record fourth season of 100-plus receptions and 1,500-plus yards.

Oh wow, we gonna get embarrassed in front of most of America. The networks must be sadists.
Old 12-22-2013   #15
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just want Andre to get that record at this point. 205 yards is plausible.
Old 12-22-2013   #16
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm here again. Come on, Texans. Just be competitive. You embarrassed yourselves enough.
Old 12-22-2013   #17
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
**** Denver, **** New England. I'm hoping the Chiefs end up with the #1 seed. They just need to win out and have Denver lose once.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
**** Denver, **** New England. I'm hoping the Chiefs end up with the #1 seed. They just need to win out and have Denver lose once.
+1. My thoughts exactly.
Old 12-22-2013   #19
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

I hate one QB and severely dislike the other one. It's been a long time sine I'll feel nothing about a texans game before it even started. I'm actually hoping I feel like going to sleep early.
Old 12-22-2013   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Wow. As the kickoff was in the air.....3 people on the thread.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read