Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Merry Christmas Texans Talk

Carr Bombed

Hall of Fame
This forum needs something positive and we've all become a small little family around here over the last decade... So I hope y'all have a Merry Xmas.

What if I spent the majority of that decade over in the * cough cough * other forum before I wised up?* cough *

Am I still in the family circle? :gathering:

Best wishes from my real life family to you and all of yours as we ring in the old and usher in the new (hopefully in all things football, too). Merry Christmas! Hoes! Hoes! Hoes!

~Nick

Merry Christmas to everyone here.

I also want to extend my warmest and most sincere Christmas blessings to those special friends on here that I've gotten to know behind the scenes ~ you know who you are. :) I do wish that one day we can meet in person, but until then, know this, you are always, and will always be, part of my prayers and well wishes.

Be blessed my friends.

Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Prospero anoy felicidad

I want to wish you a merry christmas
From the bottom of my heart

Merry Christmas everybody!! Safe travels and best wishes. Thank goodness for this board and the people who share it.

lazymanchristmas.jpg

Merry Christmas and in the words of Thorn, kiss my ass! Hahaha. Have a good one fellow fans of suffering.

Shoot, I thought I'd lost this pic of a beautiful Christmas tree (planet Venus sold separately). :this:

Jimmy-Westlake1larger.jpg
That is the best photography I think I've ever seen.

A blessed holiday season to many of you.

Last edited:
Back