Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 5 VS Cowboys.....Lets Predict ;)

Let's don't just show the Cowboys that they are no longer Americas team, but that they are not even Texas team. I know a lot of people are down and expecting us to lose this game. I think Fitz has a career game in this one.

Texans 48
Cowboys 20

You know what i like most about O'brien, he understands this rivalry with Dallas from a fans perspective, you heard it in his post game locker room speech. That is something i like about O'brien. He will have this team ready to play and we will dominate the cowgirls in every phase of the game.

Cheers

Oh and the only reason i am predicting such a crazy score and talking about us as the team of texas is cause they (http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...cowboys/page-5) hate it ......shhhhhhhh bahahahaha

BUT i do still think we win of course.

Last edited by EllisUnit; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:06 AM.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 5 VS Cowboys.....Lets Predict ;)

South Oklahoma Sh!tpies 30
Houston Texans 13.

Our best shot is Jason Garrett gets cute & has Romo chuck it up 50 times instead of running it down the throat of the Texans defense ... Kinda like Doug Marrone did last week , then benched his QB when he shoulda benched himself.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Let's don't just show the Cowboys that they are no longer Americas team, but that they are not even Texas team. I know a lot of people are down and expecting us to lose this game. I think Fitz has a career game in this one.

Texans 48
Cowboys 20

You know what i like most about O'brien, he understands this rivalry with Dallas from a fans perspective, you heard it in his post game locker room speech. That is something i like about O'brien. He will have this team ready to play and we will dominate the cowgirls in every phase of the game.

Cheers

Oh and the only reason i am predicting such a crazy score and talking about us as the team of texas is cause they (http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...cowboys/page-5) hate it ......shhhhhhhh bahahahaha

BUT i do still think we win of course.

So you plan on going up the to play QB for us? Because that's the ONLY way that's gonna happen. With a REAL QB Texans by 14. With Fitz Cowgirls by 10. I have NO Faith in our "QB".
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 11677 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowboys 35 Texans 17
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow with some of these predictions you would think we are playing Seattle....
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #6
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Watt will be his stellar self. Cush will be "adequate". The defense will be better against the run than many pundits think, but the inconsistent secondary will hurt us as Witten and Austin will show up ready to play. AJ will be AJ and Fitz will throw AT LEAST two pics that will hurt us badly.

I LOATHE the Dallas Cowgirls with a seething passion which gnaws at my entrails like a pack of starving rats aboard a leaky, abandoned ship who can scarecely remember the last time when they had food.
I would say the depths of that rancor would surpass the length of a doctoral dissertation and could fill volumes which would rival Brittanica. For me to concede a loss to ANYONE much less the team whose very mention fills my palate with bile hurts more than you can EVER know.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I predicted they would lose to the Bills .... they didn't. Last time I predicted a win , they lost. If they keep winning , I'll keep being wrong.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #8
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Watt will be his stellar self. Cush will be "adequate". The defense will be better against the run than many pundits think, but the inconsistent secondary will hurt us as Witten and Austin will show up ready to play. AJ will be AJ and Fitz will throw AT LEAST two pics that will hurt us badly.

I LOATHE the Dallas Cowgirls with a seething passion which gnaws at my entrails like a pack of starving rats aboard a leaky, abandoned ship who can scarecely remember the last time when they had food.
I would say the depths of that rancor would surpass the length of a doctoral dissertation and could fill volumes which would rival Brittanica. For me to concede a loss to ANYONE much less the team whose very mention fills my palate with bile hurts more than you can EVER know.
WOW very descriptive haha. Gotcha
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
WOW very descriptive haha. Gotcha
My Third favorite team is WHOMEVER is playing the Cowboys any given week. I literally cheer for ANYONE who is playing them. Satan could field a team with Hitler & Pol Pot as receivers, Adi Amin as a fullback and Stalin heading the defense and I'd cheer for them over the Cowgirls.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #10
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Our best player, Randy Bullock, matches Demarco Murray score for score as both set fantasy football records...

Jerruh's Kids 70
Texans 30
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
My Third favorite team is WHOMEVER is playing the Cowboys any given week. I literally cheer for ANYONE who is playing them. Satan could field a team with Hitler & Pol Pot as receivers, Adi Amin as a fullback and Stalin heading the defense and I'd cheer for them over the Cowgirls.
A team with hitler would be good, like the water boy. Just tell him they are all jews.....

Anyways i agree i love to see the cowgirls lose, it makes my week
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #12
austins23
Veteran

Section: GridIron 525
Rep Power: 19551 austins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Cowboys are playing good right now, but like all the pundits say about the Texans the same could be said about the Cowboys. They have beaten he Titans and the Rams. Sure they beat the Saints, but I think the Saints are a down team this year.

Having said that, I still think the Ginger coaches his team to a win. Our offense just hasn't shown enough firepower for me to pick em to win this game. Stop Murray and force the Ginger to ask Romo to chuck it a lot then we have a shot. Otherwise I'd say something like 30-17, 27 - 13.

Pains me to say that because Cowboys fans are pathetic and arrogant and I don't want to hear it. Hell, most of em I know are already Super Bowl bound!
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #13
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by austins23 View Post
The Cowboys are playing good right now, but like all the pundits say about the Texans the same could be said about the Cowboys. They have beaten he Titans and the Rams. Sure they beat the Saints, but I think the Saints are a down team this year.

Having said that, I still think the Ginger coaches his team to a win. Our offense just hasn't shown enough firepower for me to pick em to win this game. Stop Murray and force the Ginger to ask Romo to chuck it a lot then we have a shot. Otherwise I'd say something like 30-17, 27 - 13.

Pains me to say that because Cowboys fans are pathetic and arrogant and I don't want to hear it. Hell, most of em I know are already Super Bowl bound!

The difference being when the Cowboys win a game the National media gets off their backs for a week. The Texans could win a superbowl and the national press would be acting at if it was either a miracle or dumb luck.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #14
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston 37
Dallas 41
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #15
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 8706 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do you hope their plane crashes and their whole team gets killed? I hate the Dolts almost that much.

As for the Cowpatties, they will beat us as bad as they want to beat us, let's put it that way.
Dallas 34, Houston 0.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #16
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
Do you hope their plane crashes and their whole team gets killed? I hate the Dolts almost that much.

As for the Cowpatties, they will beat us as bad as they want to beat us, let's put it that way.
Dallas 34, Houston 0.
They aren't that good !
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #17
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowgirls - 28
Texans - 17

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #18
markn
All Pro

Rep Power: 36481 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

Girls win by 4
markn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #19
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

I'm just a lonely little homer, in a homerless world
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #20
markn
All Pro

Rep Power: 36481 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm just a lonely little homer, in a homerless world
I think their win over NO is what impressed people. I don't think they're miles ahead of us, and I'm sure they'll have an hilarious emotional collapse or two, but that running game looks too good for us to handle.
markn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read