Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2013   #141
Topher
Darth Tardis

Rep Power: 6475 Topher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respectedTopher is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
So what? We traded field goals off picks. We are still down 7 pts and are STILL in this game
I was talking about Case being the answer at QB.
Topher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #142
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Yes dude..... that's exactly what I said. All Houston teams are "my" team because I support them no matter what. Got a problem with it ignore is an easy feature to use.?
He's not talking about your use of "our" or "we" or "my". He's saying it's not the offense's fault, it's all on Keenum.

There should be reading comprehension tests to join message boards.
Old 12-15-2013   #143
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes dude..... that's exactly what I said. All Houston teams are "my" team because I support them no matter what. Got a problem with it ignore is an easy feature to use.?
You are damned right. This is our team my team your team. Too bad the" I'm telling on you" crowd here to spread negative n r g

Edit - nvrmind.
Old 12-15-2013   #144
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I really hate Jerome Boger

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-15-2013   #145
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Keenum is the least 1st-down converting QB I've ever seen. If he doesn't throw for a TD in 3 downs, we're punting. Every single one of his series is like this.
Old 12-15-2013   #146
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
LOL, last time I checked it was up to the QB to spread it around, and stop looking at 1 guy to throw to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
He's not talking about your use of "our" or "we" or "my". He's saying it's not the offense's fault, it's all on Keenum.

There should be reading comprehension tests to join message boards.
My mistake and apologies...... just a little fired up now watching this crap..... I agree Keenum is responsible, but it was the same way with #8 operating the offense as well. It is what it is at this point.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #147
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I really hate Jerome Boger

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Me too. His face evokes a verbally violent response from me.
Old 12-15-2013   #148
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher View Post
I was talking about Case being the answer at QB.
I am am saying he is the answer TODAY. Let's do this. Picks happen ( unless we talkin 'bout that goofy dork named Schaub)
Old 12-15-2013   #149
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Keenum is the least 1st-down converting QB I've ever seen. If he doesn't throw for a TD in 3 downs, we're punting. Every single one of his series is like this.
QFT

What happened to his being a mobile QB? Guy could have ran for a first and instead threw a dang laser to a sprinting Dennis Johnson. SMH.
Old 12-15-2013   #150
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My mistake and apologies...... just a little fired up now watching this crap..... I agree Keenum is responsible, but it was the same way with #8 operating the offense as well. It is what it is at this point.

It was not the same with #8 although any qb would target Dre, Matt spread the ball around
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #151
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Totally with you. Just as mad as you, man. This really is crap.
Old 12-15-2013   #152
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

On another note T.O. is bowling on ESPN right now. Whatever it takes to keep the cameras on you I guess.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #153
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
On another note T.O. is bowling on ESPN right now. Whatever it takes to keep the cameras on you I guess.
LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #154
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Cut Joseph now
Old 12-15-2013   #155
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Sorry but that was a bs weak azz call
Old 12-15-2013   #156
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

"Luck doesn't even have to read the defense"

All that needs to be said........
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #157
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Nice observation
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #158
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Jerome boger is reffing. No surprises.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #159
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

It must be nice to have a good QB and a coach that knows how to use him.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013   #160
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Luck can't score without the zebras. Period.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read