Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
the reason we could never win in indy is because peyton manning

and that one time TJ yates was in at QB

but last yeah when we then colts had nothing to play for and lost in indy with matt in there well that was ehhh IDKK I think that was the begin of the end for the kubes era that and the vikes game

with that being said we will win in inday one year maybe not this year or next year but I feel it coming

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
the reason we could never win in indy is because peyton manning

and that one time TJ yates was in at QB

but last yeah when we then colts had nothing to play for and lost in indy with matt in there well that was ehhh IDKK I think that was the begin of the end for the kubes era that and the vikes game

with that being said we will win in inday one year maybe not this year or next year but I feel it coming
What are you talking about, we couldn't even beat Dan Orlovsky in Indy ?

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Dolts can kiss my ass. I hope we beat them like a whore, demoralize them, and they fall out of the playoffs the first game. Screw 'em.

:texan:

tedr

Rookie
I think we have a great chance today. I'm not convinced the Colts are all that. I think the reason they won the division this year is not because they are that good, but because of our struggles. We can win this division next year, and winning today would be a great message to send that they are only renting first place this year, and we're going to end their lease come next year, no matter who our coach is.

Go Texans!

Bulls on Parade

2017 Astros: Earn It!
I think we have a great chance today. I'm not convinced the Colts are all that. I think the reason they won the division this year is not because they are that good, but because of our struggles. We can win this division next year, and winning today would be a great message to send that they are only renting first place this year, and we're going to end their lease come next year, no matter who our coach is.

Go Texans!
So you're telling me there's a chance! YEAHHHHH!!!! :koolaid:

http://youtu.be/-9IgLueodZA

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
I think we have a great chance today. I'm not convinced the Colts are all that.
They've beaten arguably the 3 best teams in the league (Broncos, Seahawks, Niners). So they may not be all that, but they're something the Texans are not. And that's winners.

Doesn't mean the Texans can't win today. The Colts have clinched and may be looking past the Texans to a potential playoff matchup vs the Chiefs. And I also expect to see the Texans best effort after the Kubiak firing. A lot of jobs are on the line over the next 3 weeks.

tedr

Rookie
They've beaten arguably the 3 best teams in the league (Broncos, Seahawks, Niners). So they may not be all that, but they're something the Texans are not. And that's winners.

Doesn't mean the Texans can't win today. The Colts have clinched and may be looking past the Texans to a potential playoff matchup vs the Chiefs. And I also expect to see the Texans best effort after the Kubiak firing. A lot of jobs are on the line over the next 3 weeks.
True, but that was earlier in the season (and it's arguable if the Niners are in the top three in the league), and they have also gotten pounded by the Rams at home (sound familiar?) and lost to the Chargers. I'll be interested to see how they play against a first place schedule next year.

Andrew Luck is legitimate, but I'm not so sure about the rest of the team. They deserve kudos for winning the division this year, but I don't look at them as a dominating team...far from it. They won this year, but I don't think we're looking at a Peyton-like run from them.

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
The players know we are out of the play-offs, they have been humiliated this season, they have lost their head coach. They should play like a bunch of guys with nothing to lose which is very dangerious. I feel a big win today !

Nitrofish

Let The Big Fish Eat!
I predict the Texans first win in Indy today. All the pressure is off, and they have nothing to lose. All of the pressure to win is on the Colts. Texans finally break the no win in Indy streak!

Go Texans!

mussop

Hall of Fame
I am excited to see what we do different today. Special teams, Use of the TE, Passing game in general and Even defensively.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
This is the first game in a while that I'm actually excited about. Win or no, what is Wade going to do now that he's on his own? What are his coordinators going to do?

Anticipation. Haven't had that in a while for a Texans game. :)

OzzO

.. and then?
LOL! 3 members and 8 guests in the thread just before kickoff. Y'all are so wishy washy. ;-) Gonna DVR it and go do some Christmas shopping.. maybe shopping during a game will thin the herd.

Go Texans!

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
I have a feeling we're gonna whip the dog**** out of these boys. Colts have looked like garbage over the last month or so. Hope Ben Tate does his thing! Got him going in my fantasy matchup today!

HOU - 27
IND- 23

htownfan32

Hall of Fame
I'm finally back after finals (3 As and one B, suck it) and I get to chill at home, make some homemade burgers, and watch with the family. A win would really, really be nice.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
I am excited to see what we do different today. Special teams, Use of the TE, Passing game in general and Even defensively.
Same-o same-o so far

Penalties and poor tackling, covering a wr with a lb

disaacks3

Staff member
Wow. The only good news is that they didn't do it quickly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Uncle Rico

Ur apology should be as loud as Ur disrespect was
this team is so inept. Wade Philips sad mug after bad plays will wear me thin before long.

laughinstocks.

burro

probably drunk
The coverage is a mile away...again. Awful, sleep walking defense. Count me in for Lovie 2014.