Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-05-2013   #1
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kiss My Ass

Two years we win the division. Now we suck. This is a collapse of immense proportions. WTF? How on earth does a team with this much talent become the laughing stock of the NFL?

Yeah, injuries. Yeah, Schaub sucks. Whatever. There is no frigging reason we should be this bad. None.

This is ridiculous.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #2
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105102 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiss My Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Two years we win the division. Now we suck. This is a collapse of immense proportions. WTF? How on earth does a team with this much talent become the laughing stock of the NFL?

Yeah, injuries. Yeah, Schaub sucks. Whatever. There is no frigging reason we should be this bad. None.

This is ridiculous.
Agree with you fully, but there is no way any part of me approaches your rear end, sir.
Old 12-05-2013   #3
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think at this point, 2-10 before tonight, it's more than just injuries, Schaub's collapse, etc. It's frustration, which leads to lack of discipline, which leads to penalties. Also, looks like Case has his own limitations that are too much for this team. It's conceivable that we'd be 4-8, 5-7, maybe even better with Schaub. But I think it was worth getting to see what Case has.

Basically, too many things going wrong all at once.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #4
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Rep. Not for the sentiment which I agree with fully , but for the thread title. It opitimizes fan support perfectly. Mods, let it ride.
Old 12-05-2013   #5
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Well it is what it is, we all wanted a winning team, we flew high for 2 seasons as we were very competitive and dominated much of our competition. This city is cursed. In 2011 i believe if Schaub hadnt gotten hurt we would of won the Superbowl, that was by far our best team.

I can blame the team and kubiak all i want, but i blame the city. Damn you houston and your curse on Pro Sports.
Old 12-05-2013   #6
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

This has been an under-achieving, excuse driven team for almost every year of Kubiak's reign. This is just an extreme example of what we have watched for years. At least people have finally noticed the Texans aren't all buttercups and roses.
Old 12-05-2013   #7
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

This clinched laughing stock dumpster heap of the nfl. Screw these coaches. Burn it up. I'll take an interm coach at this point. I've reached my breaking point. Here on out needs to be an evaluation phase for next season. That ofcourse conflicts with the current coaching staff. 11 in a row . ****ing 11! Dismantle this bull**** here and now.
Old 12-05-2013   #8
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

2010 Chiefs all over again
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #9
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 17901 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

That was my sentiment at 2-6. At this point, I'm just numb..

Quote:

This is ridiculous.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #10
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

McNair does not care

He does not want to win

He wants to make money and keep good people on the payroll

All the wishy washy fans should stay home and leave reliant empty.....l
Old 12-05-2013   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

This is ridiculous.
Because the people Rick extended got hurt some injuries were season ending. No depth reflects badly on Rick/Gary.

Gary is lost

The team sees the writing on the wall. Hopefully BoB can read the writing as well.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
This has been an under-achieving, excuse driven team for almost every year of Kubiak's reign. This is just an extreme example of what we have watched for years. At least people have finally noticed the Texans aren't all buttercups and roses.
Repped

This is what I've been saying since after the 9-7 2009 season.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #13
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

This is ridiculous.
who says the texans have so much talent?

our safeties are a joke.
most of the time our cb's are a joke.
our lb's minus cush are a joke.
3/5th's of our oline is a joke.
our qb situation is a joke.
our ST is a joke.
our kicker is a joke.

that's talent???????
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #14
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Dvr the game haven't watched but guess whos backkk

Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013   #15
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh good lord. We suck. there's just not a lot that can be said at this point. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013   #16
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

The current talent level on the team is diminished compared to what we had last year and especially two years ago. Not just the key free agents lost but all of the injuries. Hopefully we can replenish the overall talent on the team with some great draft picks in the 2014 draft. Picking first overall in every round will certainly help. Looking back at the 2006 draft we netted a lot of talented players. Hopefully we can have an encore performance. We better not strike out like the 2002 draft.
Old 12-06-2013   #17
BigBull
Veteran

Rep Power: 3761 BigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respected

On the bright side the Texans are the best at something this season, even if it is loosing. I can't believe I thought this bag of ****** team would be a contender for the superbowl this season.
BigBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013   #18
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
That was my sentiment at 2-6. At this point, I'm just numb..
I'm pretty excited about that number one pick tbh.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013   #19
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
The current talent level on the team is diminished compared to what we had last year and especially two years ago. Not just the key free agents lost but all of the injuries. Hopefully we can replenish the overall talent on the team with some great draft picks in the 2014 draft. Picking first overall in every round will certainly help. Looking back at the 2006 draft we netted a lot of talented players. Hopefully we can have an encore performance. We better not strike out like the 2002 draft.
FA losses , FA signing blunders , injuries and the biggest reason of all , poor QB play.

Just look at how poorly Green Bay is playing without their MVP Quarterback - Either you have one or you don't. If you have one you can cover up a lot of other issues if you don't they all become glaring problems.

We don't have an NFL Quarterback , we have a couple guy's masquerading as quarterbacks.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013   #20
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

I couldn't see all the game because I'm running around for an event I'm putting together for tomorrow.

But…

I made it home for a few minutes and turned the game on. MJD broke off his huge run and then the Jags ran the trick play for a TD.

I turned the game back off and continued with the stuff I had to get done for tomorrow.

My Facebook and e-mail is blowing up with people wondering what the hell happened. They aren't even Texan fans and they expected a hell of a lot more from this team.

Just a completely pathetic display of football. How do you hang with the Pats one week and then get beat by the Jags twice? Game plan? Coaching? Lack of caring? I don't know but this has to end at some point.

I'm just glad I don't have to suffer through all the interviews on local tv. That has to be painful to see week in and week out.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read