Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 10-11-2014   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137686 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Charlie Strong is the dumbest coach in the NCAA

WTF was that? If you want to see how coaching can cost you a game.. Rewind this tape, Somebody needs to write a top 5 core values of coaching for him.

#1. Get your plays in on time so you don't have a crap load of delay of game penalties on a neutral field

#2 actually teach discipline on the field, (I know you preach about it off the field, but apparently you couldn't give a rat's ass about it on the field.. All those false starts are on you)

#3 avoid Illegal formations and procedure penalties ( multiple Illegal formations.. What the **** are you coaching over there? The way we were lining up on those plays looked liked that's what they were coached to do. That's on you.)

#4 value timeouts (what the hell was that.. Apparently you value timeouts as much as the loose change in you pocket when walking past a wishing fountain)

#5 Understand situational football (for Christ's sake, the fact that you didn't have your team prepared for a two point conversion play if they scored or had a play prepared speaks volumes about how incompetent you and your staff are... After 2 decades of watching football on every level, I got to say.. That was a first, first time I've ever seen that.)

The way you coach, I could turn this into a top ten list.. I hope Bob Stoops gave you a big wet kiss after the game and when he returns to Norman he needs to mail you a thank you letter, because you and the team you coach were his MVPs
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDAq5tyfk9E

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 10-11-2014 at 04:07 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read