Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2013   #1061
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
Schaub didn't score a TD and Texans lose. End of story. Schaub didn't do anything at the end of the day.
He didnt do anything all day, he threw a bunch of wide open underneath routes that the defense was giving them since they know Schaub wont beat them deep.
Old 11-17-2013   #1062
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I love AJ. He shouldn't have stormed off the field when there's time on the clock. I don't care who you are.

Gonna be an interesting week for sure. I think Case should start since he hasn't done anything to lose it but I honestly don't care who the QB is. This isn't our year. Playing for stats and draft position now.
There was less than 1:20 with only one timeout left.. No possible way for the Texans to get the ball back.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1063
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I think this is the dead honest truth. Schaub lost the locker room.
And if Kubiak didn't before, he just lost it. Putting Schaun back in just killed any positive vibe that we had going.

Keenum wasn't very good in this game but putting Schaub back in was a huge, huge mistake.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1064
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Top 5 DRAFT PICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen! We pretty much almost have the pick of the litter. Just don't screw it up!
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1065
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
And if Kubiak didn't before, he just lost it. Putting Schaun back in just killed any positive vibe that we had going.

Keenum wasn't very good in this game but putting Schaub back in was a huge, huge mistake.
It was a move of desperation that blew up right in his face.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1066
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A time to chill View Post
I hope I watch Sportscenter tonight and see the following:

"Breaking News: Kubiak fired in Houston"

McNair just needs to end this now.
He is too busy counting his money
Old 11-17-2013   #1067
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
He didnt do anything all day, he threw a bunch of wide open underneath routes that the defense was giving them since they know Schaub wont beat them deep.
But neither did keenum, so what's your point?
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2013   #1068
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Well that's the problem with Schaub, isn't it? He always gets us yards. It's why when this losing began we were a top five offense by yardage. Problem is that's all it is. He doesn't get you touchdowns. Just field goals over and over. In this league you need touchdowns. So basically Schaub=field goal-a-thon.
I'm not disagreeing. But what has Case done in the 2nd half the last 4 weeks that makes him the better option?

I know most fans have tuned out mentally and just care about the future. I do too. But you guys are failing to look at both sides of the picture and realize that Kubiak is coaching for his job and he thought Schaub gave them the best chance to win in the 2nd half.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1069
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Kubiak TRYING to get fired? Why did he bench Keenam for SCHAUB?!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1070
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tj yates !!!!!!!

Keenum has failed Schaub has failed Next man UP LES GO!!!!!!!!!

TJ !!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1071
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm not disagreeing. But what has Case done in the 2nd half the last 4 weeks that makes him the better option?

I know most fans have tuned out mentally and just care about the future. I do too. But you guys are failing to look at both sides of the picture and realize that Kubiak is coaching for his job and he thought Schaub gave them the best chance to win in the 2nd half.
I realize that. But seeing as (a) I don't see any upside potential in staying with Schaub, (b) I don't think he gives us much better chance to win (if at all) and (c) I don't want to see Kubiak keep his job, I don't like any of it.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1072
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tj yates !!!!!!!

yep Cases 1 int, he will never see another NFL field, what a screw up.....
Old 11-17-2013   #1073
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Keenum has failed Schaub has failed Next man UP LES GO!!!!!!!!!

TJ !!!!

Lol...

Screw it. I don't even care who's qb anymore.

I'm honestly starting to wonder if kubiak is subconciously not giving other qb's a chance to really succeed.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1074
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Mike Mgclocen JUST BEAT US !!!!!! JUST torched us

This was his first NFL game ever can u believe that !!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1075
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Keenum hasn't failed. If he had a new coach then he would have a long leash to learn and get better.

Instead he has a lame duck coach trying to save his job who will risk the future to try and win a couple games and save his job for another year.

I'd like to see him get a shot under a new coaching staff.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 11-17-2013   #1076
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll pass.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1077
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I realize that. But seeing as (a) I don't see any upside potential in staying with Schaub, (b) I don't think he gives us much better chance to win (if at all) and (c) I don't want to see Kubiak keep his job, I don't like any of it.
a) There is no upside with Schaub, but that's not the point. If he gets a couple wins and preserves Kubiak's job for another year then Gary is going to play him.

b) I don't either, but I understand why Kubiak did what he did. Case has struggled in the 2nd half so he tried to capture magic in a bottle with Schaub. He almost did.

c) Kubiak should have been fired years ago. That won's stop him from doing everything he can to save it though.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 11-17-2013   #1078
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 7091 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
But neither did keenum, so what's your point?
you gotta see how it turns out. you don't know.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1079
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

Never did like the teacher's pet
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1080
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Heard AJ and schaub had to be separated

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read