Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2013   #1021
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

fire these choking losers now and put schaub on special teams as a gunner.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1022
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Its on Kubiak. He created this entire mess.
Im sure he'll use those exact words at the presser.
Old 11-17-2013   #1023
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 3444 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Its on Kubiak. He created this entire mess.
This.
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1024
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108350 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

This board is gonna be insufferable for the next few days. I'm gonna hide out in the NSZ, where it's quieter (can't believe I just said that lol).
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1025
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
It looked like Andre was trying to talk to Schaub (presumably about what just happened) and Schaub yells "STOP" and AJ gets pissed and walks away.

I could be a mile off...
think your a mile off.
looked like schaub was trying to blame aj, like why did you stop. then aj said something and while turning said shut your fing mouth. lol.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1026
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub goes golfing after the game.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1027
A time to chill
Rookie

Rep Power: 877 A time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope I watch Sportscenter tonight and see the following:

"Breaking News: Kubiak fired in Houston"

McNair just needs to end this now.
A time to chill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-17-2013   #1028
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
This board is gonna be insufferable for the next few days. I'm gonna hide out in the NSZ, where it's quieter (can't believe I just said that lol).
Probably be quieter and more civil there lol
Old 11-17-2013   #1029
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A time to chill View Post
I hope I watch Sportscenter tonight and see the following:

"Breaking News: Kubiak fired in Houston"

McNair just needs to end this now.
I hope so...
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1030
buffalo2269
Veteran

Rep Power: 361 buffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respectedbuffalo2269 is a quality contributor and well respected

Press Conference: Why did you play Matt Schuab today? Kubiak: he is on my fantasy team
buffalo2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1031
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dear Matt schmuck,

If the ankle injury didn't end your season an Andre Johnson upper cut will end it for sure. Shut your mouth and beg his forgiveness.
Old 11-17-2013   #1032
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 7091 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm not saying I want Schaub as the starter the rest of the year. That obviously affects the future. What I was trying to say is that inserting Schaub in this game was the best thing for the team to win. Case has done nothing in the 2nd half in 4 games. Schaub led us to yards away from a win.

My point about the future was that if you think Schaub starting the rest of the season means McNair is going to keep Kubiak around then you are deluding yourself. Keenum's development is the only thing that could keep Kubiak around.
Schaub didn't score a TD and Texans lose. End of story. Schaub didn't do anything at the end of the day.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1033
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I'm not saying I want Schaub as the starter the rest of the year. That obviously affects the future. What I was trying to say is that inserting Schaub in this game was the best thing for the team to win. Case has done nothing in the 2nd half in 4 games. Schaub led us to yards away from a win.

My point about the future was that if you think Schaub starting the rest of the season means McNair is going to keep Kubiak around then you are deluding yourself. Keenum's development is the only thing that could keep Kubiak around.
There are a lot if things this team could have done differently to win games over kubiaks tenure. We could have taken Schaub out if some of the games he's pissed away if it was about giving us the best chance to win. Anytime a defense had to adjust to a different qb during a game the offense possibly gains an edge.

But do you really think kubiak was going to insert Schaub and not start him the next game.

Unless orders come from the very top, expect kubiak to go with Schaub.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1034
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15351 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

I passed out for a bit then woke up to Schaub having a chance to take the lead. I'm glad he didn't. Neither Schaub or Kubiak deserve any redemption. I'm going to buy an expensive pack of beer to celebrate when those two clowns are gone.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1035
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
There are a lot if things this team could have done differently to win games over kubiaks tenure. We could have taken Schaub out if some of the games he's pissed away if it was about giving us the best chance to win. Anytime a defense had to adjust to a different qb during a game the offense possibly gains an edge.

But do you really think kubiak was going to insert Schaub and not start him the next game.

Unless orders come from the very top, expect kubiak to go with Schaub.
Yuck
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1036
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy_gt View Post
Schaub didn't score a TD and Texans lose. End of story. Schaub didn't do anything at the end of the day.
All yardage between the 20s matters very little when you are 0-3 scoring TDs in the red zone in the 4th quarter.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1037
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I love AJ. He shouldn't have stormed off the field when there's time on the clock. I don't care who you are.

Gonna be an interesting week for sure. I think Case should start since he hasn't done anything to lose it but I honestly don't care who the QB is. This isn't our year. Playing for stats and draft position now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1038
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6653 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
This isn't our year. Playing for stats and draft position now.
And maybe to evaluate some of the guys down your depth chart for next year.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1039
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Really Schaub? You gonna ***** at Dre?

Lmao!!! You picked 6 the season away. You get a little action and you want to chew Dre off when he's coming off the field.

It shows the mindset that kubiak has I tilled in this team. It shows that Schaub is not being held accountable for his massive **** ups.
Agreed. And it shows that the most patient guy in our franchise history just lost his patience. What does that tell you about how the rest of the team feels?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #1040
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Did anyone else just see that aflac commercial? Fitting. The coach was starting the lame duck in the second half. Kubiak must have seen it first.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read