Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-13-2005   #1
IAN the PART SELLER
waterboy

Default Giant Fan Here Had A Question

i am a HUGE GIANT FAN not here to start any trouble had a quick question from you TEXAN FAITHFUL........i did a fantasy league yesterday and was able to get the QB-WR combo of CARR and ANDRE JOHNSON, what do you guys think of your QB-WR.....should i beleive the hype i hear?
IAN the PART SELLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #2
cred
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAN the PART SELLER
i am a HUGE GIANT FAN not here to start any trouble had a quick question from you TEXAN FAITHFUL........i did a fantasy league yesterday and was able to get the QB-WR combo of CARR and ANDRE JOHNSON, what do you guys think of your QB-WR.....should i beleive the hype i hear?

yes, especially with the numbers that AJ will put up.
cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #3
IAN the PART SELLER
waterboy

what numbers did he put up last year, save me from having to look it up
IAN the PART SELLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #4
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

AJ will be a stud in FF. Carr is probably going to be an average FF QB this year. Good luck.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

AJ put up 1142 yards and 6TDs last season, but I fully expect him to increase those numbers this year. I think somewhere around 1300 yds and anywhere from 10 to 14 TDs. Carr is a good QB to use when your main guy is on a bye week.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #6
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

You have to worry if AJ will get TDs cause the Texans, when they get it in the redzone, feed Davis the ball through handoffs and dump downs. That's why Davis is a top fantasy back...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a feeling that is going to change this year.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-13-2005   #8
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

the carr and johnson combo should work great for ff when we play the jags.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read