Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Would you make the trade for BIG Ben?
Yes 6 8.22%
No 65 89.04%
Undecided 2 2.74%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2013   #41
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Schaub, and draft picks for BIG Ben?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
If we're going to play this game I would take Aaron Rodgers in 2005 instead of Travis Johnson.
Nope. In 2005 you wouldn't have needed to because Roethlisberger would already be on your roster and Derrick Johnson would be sitting right in front of you waiting for you to call his name.
Old 11-18-2013   #42
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Schaub, and draft picks for BIG Ben?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
hindsight is fun
It's even more fun when you remember screaming at your radio for the team to do just that (select Derrick Johnson) and ranting for days about it.

I'd really rather have been wrong and watching a winner but when you see them do these things (Okoye over Revis?) year after year regardless of who is making the calls it's hard not to relish having been right back then.

I could have GM'd this team to a better state than Charlie Casserly and Rick Smith have and no, that's not a case of delusional fan syndrome there. I think I could probably rattle off at least a dozen posters here who could easily do so as well. Probably a lot more. That's a sad thing to me not a point of some kind of pride. They've literally made choices that weren't even something a fan with a Draft magazine would do and fallen flat on their faces over and over again.

Morons run this team. Morons own this team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read