Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-02-2013   #21
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ED Reed Signs With The Jets

I don't understand the hate for Reed. Is he way past his prime? Yes. Is he even still good enough to be in the league? Probably not. But did he trick us or force us into signing him? Or did we do so voluntarily?

Everything he said on his way out the door was completely true. And it's pretty ironic that the very same regime that brought him in with such excitement is now pissing on him because he didn't live up to the expectations that they set for him based on their scouting of his ability.

Ed Reed's play on the field this year says less about him than it does about the two franchises that are paying him money.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013   #22
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I don't understand the hate for Reed. Is he way past his prime? Yes. Is he even still good enough to be in the league? Probably not. But did he trick us or force us into signing him? Or did we do so voluntarily?

Everything he said on his way out the door was completely true. And it's pretty ironic that the very same regime that brought him in with such excitement is now pissing on him because he didn't live up to the expectations that they set for him based on their scouting of his ability.

Ed Reed's play on the field this year says less about him than it does about the two franchises that are paying him money.
I was fine till he started throwing rocks, so if our team has an issue you keep it in house and let them deal with it. At that point I hope he stays with the jets and he doesn't have a single winning game..

He at no point has played well enough either to throw rocks...

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013   #23
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'm not sure anyone realized the extent of his hip issues.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read