Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-17-2013   #1
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jason Babin ripped out Andre Ellington’s dreadlocks

Jason Babin ripped out Andre Ellington’s dreadlocks

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/jaso...dre-ellington/

Quote:
The main peril of having long hair in the NFL is that it’s completely legal for opposing players to tackle players with the manes that flow from beneath the helmet. And though the hair-tackle has happened to guys like Troy Polamalu and Ricky Williams, it’s hard to remember a player ever having his hair ripped out of his scalp by a defender. Andre Ellington was on the wrong side of history on Sunday.

After a short Ellington run, Jacksonville Jaguars defender Jason Babin emerged from the pile holding strands of the back’s dreadlocks. He held the hair aloft, then tossed it to the ground. It looked like a scene out of Braveheart or Gladiator, except the people in those movies who hold up decapitated heads usually play for a better team than the Jags.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #2
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Babin ripped out Andre Ellington’s dreadlocks

"It looked like a scene out of Braveheart or Gladiator, except the people in those movies who hold up decapitated heads usually play for a better team than the Jags."

Babin! Babin! Babin!

http://youtu.be/FI1ylg4GKv8

The Gladiator reference. LOL

Ugh, but I'd cool it on the Jaguar jokes, as they could come into Reliant Stadium and beat us on Sunday. They may beat us twice in the next three games.
Old 11-17-2013   #3
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Wouldn't that be the only thing in Babin's trophy case?
Old 11-17-2013   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282041 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
Certainly this year.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #5
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

he didn't even flinch in pain. i guess it's hip to wear extensions now.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013   #6
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 132284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Jason Babin ripped out Andre Ellington’s dreadlocks

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/jaso...dre-ellington/

Andre Ellington responded by saying 'those were my pubes you bustout'
Old 11-17-2013   #7
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I was expecting Ellington to jump up and snap his fingernails off, and go after Babin.

Damn those uniforms of the Jags, I still cant get over how bad they are.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2013   #8
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

All I can say is I would NOT have long hair as a player in the NFL.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #9
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
While on the downside of his career and 30 years of age at this time, Babin has most def had a very successful NFL career as multi-year probowler who will leave the league a very, very wealthy young man.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
While on the downside of his career and 30 years of age at this time, Babin has most def had a very successful NFL career as multi-year probowler who will leave the league a very, very wealthy young man.
We should have never let Babin go. We sent him packing after he'd had the best camp of his career supposedly and for a nobody (Boulware.... not that one, the one who sucked) trying to fix something for a DC (Richard Smith) who wouldn't have been able to successfully coach a Pro Bowl defense if you gave him a year to prepare.

It's not that I had any real affinity for Babin. I didn't. I just hated to see a first round pick wasted like that. They clearly hadn't given him enough time to transition back into a 4-3 DE after he spent a couple of years trying to learn to be a 3-4 OLB.
Old 11-19-2013   #11
BufordTJustice
Rookie

Section: My easy chair at home
Rep Power: 0 BufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respectedBufordTJustice is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey I sent you a pm.
thanks
Old 11-19-2013   #12
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Did I say anything about his wealth or his success in the league. I specifically mentioned his trophy case, just like the gif.

6 teams since 2004 and 2 Pro Bowls. Matt Schaub has been to the Pro Bowl as well.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read