Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2013   #81
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing FIRE Randy Bullock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play4theSlushie View Post
Time For Randy Bullock to delete his twitter as well...
Seriously does Lechler place kick? Has he tried?
Lechler didn't help us much last night either .... 19 yard punt in the 4th quarter.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #82
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42267 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

The Ags let us down last night. Lechler had one bad kick,
Gary had health problems -- no excuse for Bullock.

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #83
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #84
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Those 4 pics explain my position on the Kicker situation. If we don't have a new kicker this week...I don't know. I find it impossible to not have one but then again we accept this type of play around here so yeah.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 11-04-2013   #85
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

As a season ticket holder since the very beginning of this franchise, I demand that Randy Bullock be immediately removed from my team.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #86
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Those 4 pics explain my position on the Kicker situation. If we don't have a new kicker this week...I don't know. I find it impossible to not have one but then again we accept this type of play around here so yeah.
We should release him. But why now? You are 2-6 and not making the playoffs. I'm all for trying to win but I wouldn't try to bandaid the team to do it now. Get a new kicker and we win maybe 5 more games. Ride him and win maybe 4-5 more games. Wait until the offseason to address it.
Old 11-04-2013   #87
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

This is monumentally worse than Kris Brown's bad season. Bullock has got to go.

Sign kickalicious off whatever practice squad he is on.
Old 11-04-2013   #88
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This is monumentally worse than Kris Brown's bad season. Bullock has got to go.

Sign kickalicious off whatever practice squad he is on.
He's not even on a practice squad, he's free pickings but this team will not be replacing Bullock. Gotta give him more time I'm sure.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #89
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel like we're at such a low point right now that someone needs to write a sad song about our kicker: The Ballad of Fat Randy.

I would have it end in a dusty saloon shootout that doesn't end well for Fat Randy.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #90
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
I feel like we're at such a low point right now that someone needs to write a sad song about our kicker: The Ballad of Fat Randy.

I would have it end in a dusty saloon shootout that doesn't end well for Fat Randy.
They got one and it starts like this ...

Quote:
"Irreplaceable"

To the left
To the left

To the left
To the left

Mmmm to the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #91
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
In total agreement. I saw this thread and was thinking "It's Bullock's fault he's got a job in the NFL?"

LOL
Don't tell the Smithiak supporters that though. They'll just look for another reason for why a player is responsible for problems on a team that constantly has reliability issues all across the board. This franchise will remain a joke until we get a new regime.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #92
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd take a field goal kicking mule at this point.

Maybe one of the dogs from the Air Bud series is available
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #93
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
We should release him. But why now? You are 2-6 and not making the playoffs. I'm all for trying to win but I wouldn't try to bandaid the team to do it now. Get a new kicker and we win maybe 5 more games. Ride him and win maybe 4-5 more games. Wait until the offseason to address it.
Because it's demoralizing to the other players on the team.
Shows that lack of accountability.
It's a position that needs to be addressed; might as well address it sooner rather than later. (Reference the QB situation)

I'm not saying a new kicker is gonna get us to the playoffs this year but it could be the difference next year. Might as well give someone else a turn or look to draft a guy.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2013   #94
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Said Trindon Holiday...

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
MSR. Touché.
Old 11-04-2013   #95
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2070 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

In a draft where Blair Walsh, Greg Zuerlein and Justin Tucker went undrafted.

Burning a 5th rounder for this tub of lard...
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #96
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
In a draft where Blair Walsh, Greg Zuerlein and Justin Tucker went undrafted.

Burning a 5th rounder for this tub of lard...
Much like Bullock was before attempting the 55 yarder, you were 1 of 3, only Tucker was undrafted, the other two were drafted but after Bullock's worthless fat ass.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #97
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2070 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Much like Bullock was before attempting the 55 yarder, you were 1 of 3, only Tucker was undrafted, the other two were drafted but after Bullock's worthless fat ass.
Oh whoops, my mistake. Still sounds just as crappy.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #98
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
They got one and it starts like this ...

Quote:
"Irreplaceable"

To the left
To the left

To the left
To the left

Mmmm to the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
that's perfect, except for the song title..
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #99
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 4489 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Fat Randy suks so bad coaches never try to ice him. seriously, i dont remember him being iced ever.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #100
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected

We need to get a new inside linebacker too. Cushing will get hurt every year he plays unfortunately. I really love Cushing's play and attitude but too reckless. At best we can hqve Cushing along side a future great inside linebacker.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read