Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2013   #61
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum vs Andrew Luck

Luck had help in the second half; Keenum didn't.

Third Quarter

R.Bullock kicks 62 yards from HST 35 to IND 3. D.Reed pushed ob at IND 42 for 39 yards (E.Pleasant).

Indianapolis Colts at 15:00, (1st play from scrimmage 14:53)
1-10-IND 42 (14:53) (Shotgun) A.Luck pass incomplete short middle to C.Fleener

Short field postion for Luck and the Colts due to shoddy ST coverage.

3-6-HST 32 (12:19) (Shotgun) A.Luck pass incomplete deep right to G.Whalen (B.McCain).
PENALTY on HST-E.Reed, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at HST 32

Instead of a 49-50 yd FG try, the Colts made a 35 yarder (Luck ended up with 3 incompletions.

4-10-HST 17 (11:57) A.Vinatieri 35 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-P.McAfee

P.McAfee kicks 74 yards from IND 35 to HST -9. K.Martin to HST 13 for 22 yards (K.Conner, S.Brown).

Houston Texans at 11:54, (1st play from scrimmage 11:48)
1-10-HST 13 (11:48) D.Johnson left guard to HST 18 for 5 yards (A.Franklin).

On the other hand, the ST gave Keenum the ball at the 13.

3-5-HST 20 (:29) (Shotgun) A.Luck pass incomplete deep right to L.Brazill.
PENALTY on HST-D.Sharpton, Roughing the Passer, 10 yards, enforced at HST 20 - No Play. X12
(:21) (Shotgun) A.Luck pass incomplete short left to D.Heyward-Bey. IND-D.Heyward-Bey was injured during the play. His return is
Questionable.
1-10-HST 10
2-10-HST 10 (:17) (Shotgun) A.Luck pass incomplete short left to T.Hilton (J.Joseph).
3-10-HST 10 (:11) (Shotgun) A.Luck pass short left to T.Hilton for 10 yards, TOUCHDOWN

Instead of a FG, the penalty helped give the Colts a TD.

Fourth Quarter

4-3-IND 25 (10:36) R.Bullock 43 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-J.Weeks, Holder-S.Lechler.

The missed FG gave the Colts better field position than the average.

3-7-HST 33 (6:54) (Shotgun) C.Keenum pass short right to A.Johnson to HST 44 for 11 yards (D.Butler).
Indianapolis challenged the pass completion ruling, and the play was REVERSED.
(Shotgun) C.Keenum pass incomplete short right to A.Johnson.

4-7-HST 33 (6:21) S.Lechler punts 19 yards to IND 48, Center-J.Weeks, out of bounds. (The punt hang time was 4.8 seconds.)

Keenum was robbed of a third down conversion here.

4-16-IND 10 (:58) P.McAfee punts 56 yards to HST 34, Center-M.Overton. K.Martin pushed ob at IND 46 for 20 yards (K.Conner).
PENALTY on HST-E.Mack, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at HST 43

Instead of having good field position, at the Colts 46, the Texans had the ball at their 33 instead; thus the long missed FG by Bullock at the end.

Also, in the first half, the Colts lone FG was helped by a bad bounce on Lechler's punt and a PI on KJax.

4-8-HST 30 (5:15) S.Lechler punts 57 yards to IND 13, Center-J.Weeks. T.Hilton pushed ob at IND 47 for 34 yards (S.Lechler). (The punt hang time was 4.6
seconds.)

Indianapolis Colts at 5:00
1-10-IND 47 (5:00) A.Luck pass incomplete deep middle to D.Heyward-Bey.
PENALTY on HST-K.Jackson, Defensive Pass Interference, 46 yards, enforced at IND 47 - No Play. X4

4-12-HST 12 (3:33) A.Vinatieri 30 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-P.McAfee.

On the other hand, Keenum suffered from one of Bullock's missed FG.

Yeah, I would say Keenum outplayed Luck alright.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #62
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to say the refs were really lame in this one but Andy Luck is the golden boy at the moment. Keenum played better in this one. If Keenum keeps this level of play up he is a superstar in the making, and this season will be good for him to take his lumps.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post

Really can not believe this thread.
& I don't understand this.

Before Luck took a snap in the NFL, Many of you guys saying it's too soon to compare Keenum & Luck were saying that Luck was better than Schaub, that this will be the Colts division to lose.

& here we are.

The question now, is "Does Keenum even the odds?"
Old 11-04-2013   #64
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 59318 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

I will 2nd the notion that this thread is stupid, and even worse than that is all of you excuse makers for Keenum. Even funnier is someone who says something about being in the minority as if somehow being in the majority makes you right.

The entire German population thought Hitler was great too, and if I am not mistaken, the majority voted for the current POTUS too... TWICE! Just sayin'.

The way I see it, many of you Schaub critics said all the Texans needed was a real QB and all would be right in Texans land, that bad offensive line play could be overcome by a mobile QB with a strong arm, and now all I hear is excuse after excuse in defense of the one many of you have anointed the messiah.

For now, you have all put out your torches, placed your pitch forks in the shed and replaced all of that criticism of Schaub with excuses for Keenum. Which of course you have to do, or you might look unreasonable right?

And yea before the usual suspects attack me and call me names, attack my character, blaa blaa blaa. Keep in mind I will not lose a wink of sleep, nor will I respect your opinion any more than I do now. So go ahead and fire away. I expect it from the fair weather, majority mob on this board who think their join date, or post count equates to having legitimacy.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #65
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
I will 2nd the notion that this thread is stupid, and even worse than that is all of you excuse makers for Keenum. Even funnier is someone who says something about being in the minority as if somehow being in the majority makes you right.

The entire German population thought Hitler was great too, and if I am not mistaken, the majority voted for the current POTUS too... TWICE! Just sayin'.

The way I see it, many of you Schaub critics said all the Texans needed was a real QB and all would be right in Texans land, that bad offensive line play could be overcome by a mobile QB with a strong arm, and now all I hear is excuse after excuse in defense of the one many of you have anointed the messiah.

For now, you have all put out your torches, placed your pitch forks in the shed and replaced all of that criticism of Schaub with excuses for Keenum. Which of course you have to do, or you might look unreasonable right?

And yea before the usual suspects attack me and call me names, attack my character, blaa blaa blaa. Keep in mind I will not lose a wink of sleep, nor will I respect your opinion any more than I do now. So go ahead and fire away. I expect it from the fair weather, majority mob on this board who think their join date, or post count equates to having legitimacy.

Saying the kicker, who went 1 for 4 in a game we lost by a field goal, was the main catalyst for us losing this game isn't an excuse. It's a fact. If you can't see that Keenum's ability to buy time in the pocket and throw downfield have added a positive element to our offense then it is you that is being unreasonable. I haven't seen anyone making excuses for Keenum's play tonight because he has played well above most people's expectations. As for Schaub, he wasn't the sole reason we were losing but he was a big part of it along with our offensive line, overrated defense and abysmal special teams. At this point, there's no need to even mention Schaub anymore because this time next year he will be wearing a different jersey on Sundays. And calling people fairweather fans because they don't agree with you is laughable, at best. Have a good night.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #66
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

But Keenum DID make up for the poor oline play SEVERAL times. Several times he extended a otherwise dead play and not only made a positive out of it...but one time threw a TD out of a broken play.

Well you be the judge.
Schaub in 6 games has thrown 8 tds, and 9 Ints...he's thrown more INTs than TDs and some of those as we know were pick sixes.

Keenum has thrown 0 INTS...soooo there is not much to excuse here. Schaub was contributing to the teams losses...Keenum has not. Sure he has made a bad read here and there or a bad decisions...so does every player...but those bad reads has not led to pick sixes or INTs.

It may seem like a stupid thread but why? Just because Case is undrafted? According to the stats that were put up by SNF, he's had comparable stats to RG3 in his first two games...

So why is this a silly thread? It's only because Luck is #1 draft pick and Keenum is undrafted...it's not by performance...

Luck's first game...
Completion -51.11%
Yds - 309
TDs - 1
INTs - 3
Rushing yds -9

Case's
Completion - 60% (Better)
Yds - 271 (Not bad)
TDs - 1 (even)
INTs - 0 (Better)
Rushing yds - 10 (Meh, they both run when they have to)

Second games...

Luck
Completion - 64.52%
Yds - 224
TDs - 2
INTs - 0
Rushing yds - 21

Case
Completion - 58.8% (Luck's was better here...)
Yds - 350 (But maybe because Case prefers the deep ball)
TDs - 3 ( hard to downplay this)
INTs - 0 (Texans could have used this earlier in the year...)
Rushing yds - 26

So...just forget that Luck was drafted #1 and Case wasn't drafted at all...what makes it such a silly thread?

Until Keenum starts stinking it up I don't see why people can't be excited for him. NFL has had many players get drafted late or go undrafted and become superstars even HOF players...time and time again actually...

So meh, I'm excited about the guy. Made some mistakes to be sure but none that cost the team and was a big reason the team had a good lead on the Colts.

He's proven he's a baller not a scrub...and people are just reacting appropriately...if he starts stinking it up I have no doubt people will be ready to replace him.
Old 11-04-2013   #67
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 89275 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& I don't understand this.

Before Luck took a snap in the NFL, Many of you guys saying it's too soon to compare Keenum & Luck were saying that Luck was better than Schaub, that this will be the Colts division to lose.

& here we are.

The question now, is "Does Keenum even the odds?"
i agree with this, most were putting luck in the HOF before he even took an NFL snap, but now we are premature on saying anything about Keenum after 2 solid NFL starts. Lets ask AJ what he thinks about case
Old 11-04-2013   #68
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26704 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Nitrofish

What were you watching? Keenum outplayed Luck and the stats
show that he did.

No body is making (or needs to make) excuses for a QB who
earned a 123.0 QB rating. When your QB does that, and your
team loses, you look for someone else (or some other(s) )
to blame..

The only thing Luck has over Keenum is a better team, a better
fieldgoal kicker, and a defense that doesn't go keystone cops
with penalties in the 4thQ

Luck also had his offensive coordinator in the second half

What's your beef, did Case steal your lunch money or your girlfriend
or something?

By the way, congrats on proving Godwin's law...

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #69
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 15351 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Goodbye forever, Matt Schaub. That is all.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #70
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 89275 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Actually hitler lost 3 elections, he was then made chancelor by president hindenburg, when president hindenburg died hitler also proclaimed himself head of state. They ran another election in which he he did win although over 4 million people voted against him. Hitler won the election out of fear, then he eliminated all other parties so there could be no opposition. If your going to use history as a reference atleast try to get it some what accurate.
Old 11-04-2013   #71
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Actually hitler lost 3 elections, he was then made chancelor by president hindenburg, when president hindenburg died hitler also proclaimed himself head of state. They ran another election in which he he did win although over 4 million people voted against him. Hitler won the election out of fear, then he eliminated all other parties so there could be no opposition. If your going to use history as a reference atleast try to get it some what accurate.
And then after that the Germans went and bombed Pearl Harbor and we all know where that led.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #72
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 7744 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected

For you geniuses who say that Case starts out hot and then gets cold the rest of the game need to realize that Case DOES NOT call his own plays. It is the VERY SAME issue we've had all along with Kubiak's play calling and game plan. As soon as we get a decent lead we turn super conservative.

Case was well on his way to having a game similar to Nick Foles yesterday and then all of a sudden it was like a totally different offense took the field for the Texans and it's because of the conservative play calling. It has killed us throughout the years and now that the team has a QB who can actually execute an aggressive, proactive, keep the foot on the pedal style offense they take it away from him as soon as he gets a decent lead.

Anybody who knows anything about football can see that very clearly and our opponents know dxmn well that they just have to hang in there and be patient and we will let them back into the game.
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #73
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Luck has 10 come from behind wins in his first 2 years. Great QB's will put up W's, good QB'swill put up stats.
Old 11-04-2013   #74
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Great QB's will put up W's, good QB'swill put up stats.
Like Alex Smith, right? That guy's GREAT!!
Old 11-04-2013   #75
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26704 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Germans bombed the moon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
And then after that the Germans went and bombed Pearl Harbor and we all know where that led.
Old 11-04-2013   #76
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmrb View Post
For you geniuses who say that Case starts out hot and then gets cold the rest of the game need to realize that Case DOES NOT call his own plays. It is the VERY SAME issue we've had all along with Kubiak's play calling and game plan. As soon as we get a decent lead we turn super conservative.
I don't think this happens is Kubiak doesn't go down. I thought he looked like a different coach with his play calls yesterday in the first half.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #77
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 61665 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Between fans comparing Keenum to Luck after Keenum has only had 2 NFL starts and NitroTroll using a mass murder into a football analogy, beyond motarded by the way....

This is could get interesting....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013   #78
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

I love motards, but then again I am a motorcyclist..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Between fans comparing Keenum to Luck after Keenum has only had 2 NFL starts and NitroTroll using a mass murder into a football analogy, beyond motarded by the way....

This is could get interesting....
Old 11-04-2013   #79
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Like Alex Smith, right? That guy's GREAT!!
Undefeated KC. Playing great prior to injury in SF. Smith can't beat you by himself, but he isn't losing games either. Luck on the other hand will beat you, for comparison Luck had his first game winning drive in his 2nd start. Keenum is a nice prospect, no need to get mad, but he's no Luck, and no Smith for that matter.
Old 11-04-2013   #80
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I think that this may help some of the doubters.

This one is a little more vague but may help.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read