Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2013   #41
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Threa

Titans beat the rams on the road ......... Pffff lol
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Threa

Bad Omen all day guys... woke up to a pretty badass Colts asskik'n dream, black cat crossed my path, right eye's been twitching, broom fell over, stepped on a crack in the street...

& I'm not superstitious.
Old 11-03-2013   #43
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

The CBS crew, minus Marino, all had good things to say about Keenum and are picking the Texans.

I have a good vibe about the game. So we're probably screwed.
Old 11-03-2013   #44
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Easin' down the field like a new Cadillac,
We have a new quy at qb, we have three more in the back.
They sportin' battle red, wearin' taped up shoes,
They smokin' DBs, and getting touchdowns too.
'Cause we bad, we nationwide.
Yeah we bad, we nationwide

76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #45
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Bad Omen all day guys... woke up to a pretty badass Colts asskik'n dream, black cat crossed my path, right eye's been twitching, broom fell over, stepped on a crack in the street...

& I'm not superstitious.
Halloween is over, Dude.
Old 11-03-2013   #46
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121294 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

& I'm not superstitious.
It hailed for 10 minutes today. I don't know what that means.
Old 11-03-2013   #47
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

& I'm not superstitious.
Weird.

I woke up and a leprechaun let me have his lucky charms cereal.

Btw, meth is a hell of a drug and if you laid off it you wouldn't have the hallucinations, a job that wouldn't involve sweeping the sidewalk, and you wouldn't be all twitchy when you needed fix.

Go Texans.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-03-2013   #48
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Weird.

Btw, meth is a hell of a drug and if you laid off it you wouldn't have the hallucinations, a job that wouldn't involve sweeping the sidewalk, and you wouldn't be all twitchy when you needed fix.

Go Texans.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
LOL, now I know why TK has been all over the place with his posts; I thought he was suffering from bipolar disorder.
Old 11-03-2013   #49
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok Texans. No biggie today. If you lose it's the last glimmer of hope going down the drain. If you win there is still a season.

No pressure. You lose, you suck. Love ya, call me.
Old 11-03-2013   #50
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Battle Red watch party tonight in SA... Low turnout Texans win!
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #51
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Ok Texans. No biggie today. If you lose it's the last glimmer of hope going down the drain. If you win there is still a season.

No pressure. You lose, you suck. Love ya, call me.

Yeah. They lose, it's just pre-season and draft talk the rest of the way this year.

They win, they keep us hanging on the edge of the cliff for another week. I haven't watched my normal regimen of NFL talk TV this week, so I be watching the pre-game horse$hit on NBC out of interest of what they will be saying about Case.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #52
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

My clocks are running running really show today .
Old 11-03-2013   #53
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Ian Rapaport reporting Foster will play.
Old 11-03-2013   #54
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like the all red also but people made fun of them. Said they looked like

so they stopped using all red.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #55
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Weird.

Go Texans.
I'm a social meth-head. I can lay the pipe down anytime I want.
Old 11-03-2013   #56
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Ian Rapaport reporting Foster will play.
I hope Foster doesn't hurt himself by playing.
Old 11-03-2013   #57
76Texan
Hall of Fame

NFL Playbook Texans vs Colts:

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...a-cdc441d14e1b
Old 11-03-2013   #58
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I hope Foster doesn't hurt himself by playing.
Sharpton hurt himself when we found out Foster was playing.
Old 11-03-2013   #59
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sharpton hurt himself when we found out Foster was playing.
Lol.

Sharpton has a chance for a career year if he can last thru this game.
What's the over/under on that bet?

First quarter?
First series?

Old 11-03-2013   #60
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121294 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Lol.

Sharpton has a chance for a career year if he can last thru this game.
What's the over/under on that bet?

First quarter?
First series?

Sharpton strained his eyes trying watch film this week, expect him to be limited.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read